First Day of Home-School...

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

(N/A: There is going to be swearing in this chapter just to let you guys know... ^^ Enjoy it anyway!)

Author's POV

Jonghyun and Jessica both stood in their rooms with horrified faces.

What had been done to Jessica's room had been done the same in Jonghyun's room. Both of them turned around to face each other- which wasn't hard- and screamed.

"YOU!!" They pointed at each other.

"You freakin' dino head! What the hell did you do to my ing room?! No! Why the were you in my room the first place?!" Jessica fired.

"I should be freakin' asking you the same question!"

'You little ERT!! I bet you liked it too! Didn't you?!" Jonghyun scoffed.

"You wish! You don't deserve my erty thoughts!!" Jonghyun realized what he just said, he widened his eyes and covered his mouth. Jessica looked at him disgusted.

"So you ARE a ert!!" Jonghyun held his hands out shaking them.

"W-what?! N-no!!" He stuttered. Jessica smirked and folded her arms across her chest.

"You stupid dino."

"You spoiled brat." They both glared at each other.

"I HATE YOU!" They said in unison and slammed their bedroom doors.
 

~~~

Jonghyun POV

I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HER. I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I FUDGING HATE HEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

WHY

DO

 I

HAVE

TO

LIVE

WITH

THIS

LITTLE

BRATT

FOR

SIX 

ING

MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I was going crazy for hours in my room, pulling out invisible hairs from my forehead...

Smacking my head against the wall...

This is what a crazy person does.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE UMMA THINKS I WOULD FALL FOR HER!"

Jessica POV

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

I'm going crazy....

I'm dreaming....

I GOTTA BE ING DREAMING!

It's like the first day...and I WANNA KILL HIM!!!!!

I stared at my walls in despair. My poor wittle laced bras...(XD)...and my--I covered my eyes in horror. This has got to be one of the worst days EVER. I fell back, hoping to land on the comfort of my bed but....

BOOM!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yelled to myself, knowing that Jonghyun wouldn't care. I rubbed the back of my head in pain. I had landed on the floor, my smashing on the hard ground and my poor head banging against the foot of the bed.

"AAIISHH! CHU GU LE?!" I threatened myself, staring at the blank wall infront of me. I smacked myself (physically) when I realized that I was talking to nobody...

"And Umma thinks I'm going to fall in love with him." I gagged at the thought.

I. Will. Never. Never. Fall. In. Love. With. Him.

My heart will always be for you... I thought to myself as I dreamed aboutmmy past crush--

I shook my head. Stop.

He won't come back either...

*Next day....*

I groaned as I felt someone nudging me...

No.

The person was...shaking me?

NO.

The next thing I knew, I was off the bed and said 'hello' to the cold floor.

"Aaghh..." I moaned. I rubbed my eyes only to see a blurry figure of what looked like my mom, smiling down at me.

WAIT. UMMA?!

My eyes flashed open. "U-Umma? H-How did you--?" She rolled my eyes, not letting me finish my sentence.

"Oh come on, Jessica. You think I would let you live in a house alone...by yourself...with only a guy around...without any adult supervision?" Her brows raised at the last part. I shielded my eyes from her face by groaning into a pillow..

"Umma, don't even get me started on what he did to me yesterday--"

"HE DID SOMETHING TO YOU? OMO WHAT IS IT? ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU USE ANY PROTECTION? WAIT! i DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS WERE DATING! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PROMISE--"

"UMMA!" I yelled. "Not. Like. That--EW! What the heck? Why would you think that?--EWWWW! UMMA!" My mother hushed me and she couldn't help but laugh at my reaction.

Sheesh...she's the one who thought it the wrong way...

"Okay, okay. Just making sure. I don't wanna know then. Anyway, me and Mrs. Kim came over to check on you guys and made sure you make a good impression on your teacher..."

"Wait...teacher? What are you talking about?" She sighed exasperatedly.

"Sica...you are so slow..." I rolled my eyes when she said my nickname. She's probably the only (other) person who called me by that name. Even Tiffany doesn't call me that...

OMG. TIFFANY!

"Umma! I didn't tell Tiffany yet! She's probably worrying! Or mad at me! Umma~~~" I whined. Umma scowled at me.

"Oh it's okay. You guys are going to see eachother soon. I'll give you your phone back after your tutor session..."

"Tutor session?"

"Yes, that's why I'm here. You guys are going to school!"

Jonghyun POV

"KIM JONGHYUN WAKE UP OR ELSE I'M GOING TO PUSH YOU OFF YOUR BED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" I was greeted by a series of yelling and orders at what--6 am in the morning? -_-

"Okay...okay...what...what is it?" I stuttered, heaving myself off the bed. I widened my eyes when I realized that my umma was in front of me.

"What are you--"

"No time to explain. Get ready. He's coming!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me up and threw some random clothes at me...about three shirts at a time.

"Umma...stop....wait....I CAN PICK OUT MY OWN CLOTHES!" But I was only answered with a few more clothes thrown at my face.

~~~

Sooner or later, we all met up in the living room. Me--dressed in...something--and Jessica...ugh. Whatever. She was dressed in some dress...and some shoes....and blah...

Our moms were in front of us, grinning broadly, while me and HER were standing in front of them awkwardly. Jessica was rocking back and forth uneasily until she spoke.

"So...when is she coming?" I coughed inwardly. She glared at my response.

"She? I thought it was a he?" She rolled my eyes at my stupidity.

"Oh..sorry. You have two teachers coming, but only he's coming today. Tomorrow, you'll have her. It's this little switch-y thingy..." Mrs. Jung explained.

"Ahhh..." I said and smirked as Jessica realized she was wrong.

"Hmph...whatever. I wanna get this over with. I wanna talk with Tiff already..." Girls...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Author POV

Mrs. Kim walked over to the door and answered it. A guy walked in. His hair was neatly combed and he looked very handsome and gentlemanly. He bowed at a 90 degree angle towards Jonghyun's mom. When he turned to bow to Mrs. Jung, the lady stood up and nodded in approval.

"Ah, you're here! Wonderful. Right on time." She stepped back and gestured to Jessica and Jonghyun.

"These are your students. My daughter, Jessica Jung. And Kim Jonghyun." He smiled towards Jonghyun, who just nodded. The guy turned to bow at Jessica but stopped. His eyes widened.

Jessica stared at himi in confusion.

"Umm...what's wrong?" Mrs. Jung asked the guy. After a silence, he shook his head.

"Nothing, Mrs. Jung." He smiled at Jessica, who still seemed a little confused. Mrs. Jung just sighed and ignored what just happened.

"Anyway, Jessica...Jonghyun....meet Mr. Lee Donghae." At the sound of his name, Jessica gasped.

"No...it can't be..." she whispered. Jonghyun looked at her in bewilderment.

"What?"

Lee Donghae seemed to have noticed Jessica again, this time they stared at eachother intently.

They both shared a moment.

An awkward moment...

"It..just can't be..."

~~~

 

Yayyy! update! mianhe for a looong wait...

 

ENJOY!

~~Your Authors~~