Krystal vs. Dino-head

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy -- ON HIATUS

Jessica's POV

I couldn't describe Krystal's reaction when she saw my small, shabby, apartment building. Surprise? Disgust? 

But once she entered, her first words were, "Oh. My. Cheese and sprinkles." Eyes wide, she eyed the place. From the cramped living room to the tiny kitchen. After scrutinizing the refridgerator, she looked up from her bent position and stared at me. Her eyes were blank and her brown orbs probed mine. I felt chills down my spine and I nervousl fidgeted with my fingers behind my back. 

"So...what do you think?" A little less confidently than I hoped. Krystal kept quiet and the silence was enough to lower my confidence to the level where I was almost positive that she would judge me harshly. But then her pupils lit up and she squealed. I was taken aback by her outburst, than I reflexively stepped back.

"OMO UNNIE! IT'S SO CUTE!" She embraced me tightly until I could lungs begging for air.

"Krys...I can't...breathe..." I mustered out. She pulled away with a bright face. 

"Mianhae! But unnie, it's so...kyeopta!~" She giggled and spun around on her spot, taking in the kitchen.

"Chincha?" I mumbled, looking around also, trying to find why she would think it was so...cozy. When I first stepped foot in here, I was totally disgusted. She gave me a curious look.

"Ne. Wae? You don't like it?" Then her eyes rounded. "Do you think Umma would let me stay here, too?" Her eyes glittered ith hope. I just chuckled and ruffled her wavy hair. 

"Aish, Krystal. Aniya. This is my punishment. Not yours." I reminded her, leaning back on the counter. She scoffed.

"How is this a punishment? I mean you get to live by yourself in an apartment, plus you get to skip school and be homeschooled! The teach is probably hot, isn't he?" She wiggled her eyebrows mischievously. I coughed nervously, looking away from her.

Donghae. I haven't seen him all weekend and the thought of him only brought me to blush slightly. Unfortunately, Krystal caught note of that and gasped loudly.

"Omo he is cute isn't he!? Who is he? What's his name? I could probably stalk him on Facebook, or tumblr, or--" Before she could finish her sentence, there was a fumbling of keys behind the door, and in came Jonghyun. I mentally facepalmed myself. 

Greeaat timing Jonghyun. Just...awesome...timing...

I stole a glance at Krystal and a bemused expression was written across her face. She peeked from behind the wall and spotted Jonghyun and coincidentally, he looked up at the same time and they locked eyes.

Oh crap.

 

Jonghyun's POV

After grocery shopping with Umma, I dropped her off at her house--used-to-be my home--and headed home. I parked my car outside and whistled as I walked over to the passenger's side to retrieve the plastic bags. My hands being full, it was difficult to open the door.

"." I cursed when the key fell out of my hands. Gently dropping the bags on the ground, I picked it up and screwed the key into the keyhole. "Aha! Finally." I mumbled when I got it to open. Picking up the remainder of groceries, I kicked the door open with my foot gently, and headed in only to be met with a mysterious girl staring right back at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as Jessica appeared behind her, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. The girl blinked before asking a question.

"Who are you?" 

I hate it when people ask that when obviously I should be asking him or her that question. I casually placed the bags on the coffee table and eyed her.

"I should be asking you that question." I narrowed my eyes at her. The girl scoffed, but kept a poker face. She glared at me and we had a mini staring contest. Tension rose around us, but it wasn't that much of bad tension. It was coming from our heated stares. While we stared at eachother I caught a familiar spark in her eye that caught me off guard. I blinked and staggered in shock. Smirking in victory, she pointed to Jessica who was behind her.

"I'm her sister. Krystal." My eyes sprang out of their sockets as I gaped at them. S-Sister?! I didn't know that Jessica had a...sister!

I looked over at Jessica for confirmation and she just sheepishly grinned. I blinked. So it's true?! I continued to look at Jessica and that's when she gave me a small smile, her eyes sparkling. I softened just a tiny bit and realization washed over my senses. They have the same eyes...

"Well, its nice to finally meet Jessica's sister." Krystal narrowed her eyes.

"Well, it's not her fault that I decided to live and stay in California when we were young and--" She stopped herself. "But! I am NOT here to tell my story."

"Good. I wasn't looking forward to your story-telling anyway." I mumblded.

"Now you have to return the favor. Name?" She asked. I scoffed but obliged to her request.

"Jonghyun." Krystal nodded, analyzing me. Her eyes trailed my body from head to toe, but it wasn't in a flirtatious way.

"And what are you doing in my sister's apartment?" She raised an accusing brow.  Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Krys--"

"Oh? She didn't tell you?" I inquired. Taking a step forward.

Krystal's eyes turned into bewildered slits.

"What?"

I smirked, my lips curling up crookedly. "I'm your sister's roommate." Almost instantly, Krystal's eyes shot open and she gawked at me.

"B-bwoh?!" My smirk grew wider as she whirled around to Jessica who flinched at her action. "Chincha?!--"

Jessica waved her hands in front of her. "Krys, it's just all apart of the punish--"

"YOU LIVE WITH THIS DINO HEAD OF A GUY 24/7?!" My smirk almost dropped to the ground, as Jessica almost laughed.

"Yah!" I frowned. Only Jessica can call me a dino head....

Krystal looked back at Jessica almost tiringly. "Aish, unnie. You have so many surprises. I think I'm aging quicker than umma." She rubbed her temples. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yah, Krystal. Umma is right outside and you are rotten kimchi in the garbage can if she hears that." Right when Krystal was about to reply, a song blared spontaeously.

♪ Electric (Electric Shock) E-E-E-Electric E-E-E-Electric Shock ♪♪~

Krystal groaned. Slipping her hand into her jean pocket, she pulled out an iPhone. Checking the screen she rolled her eyes.

"It's Umma. I have to go." I grinned, cheering obnoxiously in my head. But then, as if she read my mind, Krystal glowered at me.

"But I'll be back..." She placed her index and middle finger to her eyes and then pointed them towards me. Jessica pouted.

"Aww, you're leaving?" Krystal turned to her and softened.

"I said I'll come back, arasso?" Jessica sighed, but nodded. Sharing a hug, Krystal then sauntered off outside, closing the door behind her.

I exhaled out in relief. "Man, I thought she would never leave." Jessica looked over at me, her eyes blank.

"Yah, don't insult my sister." Peeking over my shoulder, she sighed. "Might as well get those put away."  I glanced over at the grocery bags. Shrugging, I headed over to the couch.

"I bought it and carried it. Your job," I collapsed on the couch and lifted my arms behind my head. "Is to put them away."

Jessica made a 'tch' sound then mumbled something that sounded like, "Stupid dino-head." Before grabbing the bags and heading to the kitchen. 

I was about to close my eyes to sleep, when I heard her say somethig over her shoulder.

"By the way, if you're not going to help you're making breakfast for a week." My eyes fluttered open and I shot up in my seat.

"Bwoh?!" But Jessica just smirked and shrugged.

~~~

Annyeong! Sorry guys for making you wait for this update....school just started and I'm going to have a hard time updating ;( BUUUTTT, we'll try our best! ^^

Also I find this chapter really shrort ;____;

Annnddddd I want to recommend a story of my friend's,

My Messed Up Life By: EXOticVIPBlackjack13

Read if you love EXO and angst! :)

 

~~Your Authors~~