Bittersweet life as Mrs. Lee Howon

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

Baby, what are you doing?

Right now? Playing with Yaho :D

Really? I wish I could join the two of you. The meeting is so boring ~_~

Hahaha, is this Lee Howon? I never knew that Lee Howon can actually gets boring in a meeting :p

Tsk tsk, how could you T.T

Mehroongg

Yah Lee Hana Y.Y

Just kidding. Just bear it for a while oppa, later come home quickly. I will make your favourite food, kimchi jigae and octopus pancake eo J Later we can play with Yaho, he misses his dad.

Ack, my stomach is starting to growl now. I miss my little baby too. Sounds wonderful, see you later. I love you

I love you two, three, four  

 

 

Hoya tucks his phone in his pocket with a big smile on his face.

The meeting goes on for another two hours before it ends.

 

“Anything else?”

Silence.

“This meeting ends here.”

 

Hoya walks out of the meeting room and heads straight to his office.

“Sera, come in.”

 

“Yes boss?”

“How is my schedule for today?”

“You have no more schedule for today but..” She was cut off by Hoya.

“Ok if so, I’m heading home now.”

“But boss, I haven’t finish yet.”

“Yes Sera, what else?” He seems impatient.

“Mr. Jang called just now. He wanted to meet you if possible, today.”

“Mr. Jang, as if Jang Dongwoo, the share holder?”

“Yes, that’s the one.”

 

He frowns. Part of his heart wanted to go home so badly and ditch the rest of the work, but he knows he can’t be childish.

Maybe if I go to see him now, I can make it.

 

“Let Mr. Jang know that I will meet him in 30 minutes.”

“Sure boss.”

 

He packs his stuff and leaves the room.

But he didn’t realize that he left his phone, on the table.

 

Hana had just finished showering Yaho and cleaning the messiness caused by him. She feeds him and put him back on its bed. She had finished cleaning the entire house, that’s what she always do everyday. Hoya wanted to hire maid at first but she rejects the idea saying that she will do the chores instead. It’s not that she has another work to do anyways.

Time to cook!

She spent 2 hours to preparing the foods. Kimchi jigae, octopus pancake, egg soup, and spicy dak gochujang bulgogi (spicy chicken dish).

Perfect. She smiles seeing the dishes on the table.

She decided to watch the television while waiting for Hoya.

It’s already 8.30 pm, Hoya oppa should be home in a moment.

He’s still not home yet. It’s getting late and the foods are already cold. She texts him and left numerous missed calls but she gets no response.

She wanted to stay awake and waits for him but as time goes by, her eyes gave in and she ended up sleeping on the couch with her phone in her hands.

 

He enters the building while cursing on his head.

That guy if he wasn’t our partner I’d ditch him that right instant. Just wasting my ing times.

Mr. Jang is known for his pickiness. Only certain people can deal with him and his unreasonable decisions. Obviously, one of that certain people is Hoya.

And how could I be so careless, leaving the phone at the office. Pabo me.

He enters the building and he saw a figure on the couch. He places his briefcase and heads towards the couch.

Hana is sleeping peacefully on the couch, not making any noise at all.

He her cheek carefully, not wanting to wake her up.

He carries her bridal style and lay her down on their bed, slowly and carefully. When he was about to leave, Hana reach out for his hands.

 

“Oppa..” She opens her eyes, squinting.

“Baby, you’re awake?”

“Have you eaten yet?”

“No I haven’t.”

“If so, let’s go and eat. I’ve cooked the meals.”

“It’s ok baby, I’ll eat by myself. Just sleep eo.”

“It’s ok oppa, I want to accompany you. Go and shower first, I will heat the meals first.”

 

He was hesitated, but Hana could sense it and she pushes him to the bathroom.

She goes to the kitchen and prepares to reheat the meals. After making sure it’s all done, she calls out for Hoya.

 

“Comingg..”

 

“Mmmm, smells soooo good.”

“Sit down oppa, it’s all ready for you.” She chuckles.

 

He ate the food while Hana is watching him.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” He mumbles the words, with his mouth full.

“It’s ok oppa, watching you eating the meals already made me full.”

 

Both of them ended up spoon feeding each other while talking about Yaho.

 

Hoya and Hana get ready to sleep and hops on the bed.

 

“Hana ah, I’m sorry about not able to..”

“It’s ok oppa, remember what I said? I understand your job, you don’t have to apologise.”

“I’m really lucky to have you as my wife.”

“No, I am the one who is lucky to have you as my husband.”

 

That night is just like their previous nights, sleeping in each other embrace.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow update! Here's bamf shirtless Hoya for you guys :p