Jealousy means Love

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

She had already finished cooking the meal and while waiting for Hoya to come back, she decided to do chores, since they had just moved into the new house, there are a lot of things that are still in the boxes. When she entered the garage, where all the boxes were stored, one box caught her attention. It’s a pretty big box with a bright neon blue ribbon decorated on the box. It was pretty heavy and considering that the box itself is pretty big, she couldn’t help but to wonder what is inside the box. She noticed that all of her stuff are in the other boxes, and also Hoya stuff, but what is inside this box?

She took it down from the stack and she was right, it is quite heavy. There’s a writing on the lid of box and it was written ‘Memory’.

 

“Memory? What memory?”

 

She opened the box and the first thing she saw was a picture of Hoya and a girl. It looks quite old, and tad bit crumpled with some what coffee stains on it. He looked quite young, a teenager to be more precise. Must be from his high school days back then. She couldn’t see the girl’s face though. He was carrying her bridal style and her face was blocked with her hair. They were at a beach, and Hoya had this wide smile on his face, as if they were laughing about something. Then she felt this sick feeling on her stomach. Jealousy. Yes, she felt jealous.

 

She flipped the picture and there’s a writing on it.

 

‘Hoya & Eunhee’ our first date at Kangnam beach ♥ 

 

So, the girl was his ex girlfriend. She remembered because it was Hoya himself introduced her name to her. She had seen a picture of her on the first time she visited his apartment but she couldn’t remember her facial features.

There were a lot of stuff in the box. No wonder it’s rather big and heavy. There were movies tickets, musical tickets, ballet performance tickets and a lot more. She even lost count of them. Hana was about to close the box because she felt it’s not right to invade someone’s stuff, eventhough he is her husband now, she saw this beautiful ring, definitely a ring for a girl, in a purple proposing box.

 

“Oh my god, so he’s actually going to propose to her?”

 

There’s a letter under the box and she took it out.

 

Dear Eunhee,

You’ve been on my side ever since we were still in kindergarten. We always fight with each other, but I guess that’s how I started to fall in love with you. People always said that, when two people always fight with each other, they will eventually fall in love, and they were right. I was nervous when I decided to reveal my feeling to you. I was afraid that you would reject me but with Myungsoo’s help, I found the courage and finally confront you. Did you know how I felt the moment you said yes when I asked you to be my girlfriend? I felt that the world is mine, ours. I love you Kim Eunhee, will you be mine?

 

 

She literally could hear her heart shattered into million pieces.