The first encounter

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

1 year later

Mr. Lee, your friend Dr. Kim called just now to remind you of the dinner tonight.”

“Oh god I almost forgot about it. Thanks Sera.”

“No problem. It is my job to remind you anyways.” She smiles before left.

 

Howon smiled as his assistant walked out of the door.

He had just finished a meeting earlier on and tonight he has dinner with his best friend, Myungsoo.

He texted Myungsoo to ask him whether he needed a ride or not because his car is still in the repair shop.

 

“Yeah, that would be great. I can save few dollars anyways, haha.”

“Tch, I knew it. Hahaha, no worries best friend, I will fetch you on 7 ok?”

“Sounds good, see ya later”.

 

Howon smiled and continue his work.

He is now the manager in his father’s company and preparing himself to fully take over the company from his father since his father's health has been really not well few since months ago. And since then, he busy himself with a lot of work, and to forget the pain that caused by someone he loved. It’s been exactly a year since she left him and he hasn’t heard any news of her since then. After she left, he tried to contact her but it was a waste. Maybe she’s not coming back anymore, like she said, after all.

Sharp 5 pm, he left his office and bid goodbye to Sera. He headed to his favourite shop, before heading to the hospital where Myungsoo work. He ordered one cup of caramel latte and a piece of Osaka cake. He flipped through his phone and click on the gallery folder. It’s full of his picture with Eunhee, back then when they were still a couple. Sometimes he wonders, are they still in a relationship? He doesn’t have the answer to that. Yes, she told him to find his own happiness, but how could he? She was his first love and his everything.

I’ve known her since our childhood. How can I forget her just like that? Hah Howon, you seriously need a life. Just forget her like she did and move on.

He took out his key and walk to his car when suddenly he bumped into someone.

 

Aisshh, look carefully where you are going!

 

“I’m sooo sorry miss. Are you hurt?”

“No, I’m fine, thankfully.” She looks up and she was stunned to see a handsome man in suit in front of her. He looks really dashing in his suit, she thought.

 

But it wasn’t only her that was stunned. He himself is to. Who is this girl? She looks really pretty and her face reminds me of someone. Eunhee? Ah that is impossible, and Eunhee doesn’t have mole like this girl did under her lips.

 

“Err, hello?” 

 

He snapped back to reality when the girl flashed her hands in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry for being rude.” The girl said.

“Oh no, it’s my fault anyways.”

“I better get going now. Umm, bye.”

“Uh.. bye?”

 

With that, she left and heading to somewhere.

He kept on thinking about her, how she sounds really scary at first but then when she apologized when it wasn't even her fault in the first place. How her cheeks blushed when he can't keep his eyes off her. Though her big round eyes seems sad. 

 

“Hey man, what are you thinking about?”

His friend, Myungsoo is now in front of him and he’s amused to see Howon was blinking like an idiot at him.

“Oh, nothing.”

“Dude, you’re in a hospital, not in neverland or something.”

Howon frowned. Myungsoo snickers at his friend expression.

“Are we going or not? Or else we’re going to be late buddy.”

“Yes yes, let's go!” 

 

But right before they exit the front door, Howon eyes glued to someone that looks awfully familiar to him.

 

“Oh, isn’t that the girl?”

“Who?” Myungsoo asked him.

“Oh, that girl, I bumped into her this evening before coming here. What is she doing here?” He wonders.

“Oh, that is Hana, Jung Hana. She’s been here almost every day to visit her brother.”

“What’s wrong with her brother?”

“Her brother was diagnosed with a heart disease almost 5 months ago, and I must say, if she doesn’t get enough money for her brother operation as soon as possible..."

 

He doesn't need to know the last part from Myungsoo because he already knew what will happen...

He text his friend which work as an investigator to do a research on this girl. He didn’t know why he’s interested in her. Maybe because of that innocent face, sweet and responsible attitude, yet a very strong will girl she portrayed. He wants to know more about her and it’s been a while since he felt like that towards a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how is it? Now that Howon met Hana already, do you think that he will be able to forget Eunhee? We shall see ^^

The next chapter will be about Hana and Woohyun life, so stay tune. Pardon me for any grammar mistake ;A;

Oh yeah, woollim will release full mv and audio of She's A Player soon! Are you excited? I know i am :D