Newlywed

I love you to the extent that it hurts;

 

Hana is standing outside their room. She is nervous, this is their first night together, after all.

He said that he will wait until I’m ready right? Well, I am not ready! He will keep his promise right? No? He said so! But what if he can’t control himself?! Aishhhhakasndjksdhlka;;;

Reluctantly, she enters the room.

 

“Hoya? Where are you?”

 

Silent...

Then she hears noises from the bathroom. Ah, he must be showering, she thinks.

Let’s see what Woohyun oppa got for me. Maybe a dress?

She opens the gift from Woohyun carefully, she doesn’t want to tear the wrappers because she thinks it’s too cute. But when it takes her forever to even open the tape;

 

“Tchh, screw it.” She opens the gift wrapper quickly.

“What the................

 

It is a dress indeed, but a night dress, more like, a lingerie, and a y one that is.  http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/caja_alonso/fanfic/378522.jpg

 

“What is that?”

 

She jumped down from the bed and faced a familiar figure in front of her, while holding the night dress in her hands but quickly hide it behind her back before Hoya could catch a glimpse of it..

 

Her eyes widen. Hoya is standing in front of her, and only has towel wrap around his waist.

 

“Yahh, what are you doing? Put on.. some clothes will you?”

“Wae? I am comfortable like this. Why are you calling me, yah? Shouldn’t it be something like, oppa or baby?” He chuckles while walking towards Hana.

“I better go and shower now.” She walks past Hoya.

“Not so fast baby.”

 

Baby? She gulps.

He grabs her hands.

 

“What is that?” He tries to snatch the clothes from Hana’s hand but fails when Hana snatch it back.

“Nothing! Oppa I’m going to shower now. Bye.”

 

She practically run to the bathroom.

Then she hears Hoya’s voice from the room.

 

“You know baby, you would look great in that clothes.”

 

What?! He saw it?! Ahhhh andwaeeee, this is soooo embarrassing.

 

"Jung Woohyun, you are going to pay for this!!!" She screams in her head.

 

Hoya puts on a wife beater and a boxer and hops into the bed to get ready to sleep.

What am I going to do now? This is supposed to be our first night together, we are married now, means that I can touch her now right? But what if she’s not ready? But what if I can’t control myself?! Ahhhhawafewhsgdg;;;;

Calm down Lee Howon, be a man, sheesh.  Ok, if she comes out from the bathroom wearing that lingerie, I guess it’s a sign that she’s ready, if not I guess she’s still not ready.

He hears the door opens straighten up. Hana comes out from the bathroom wearing a white night dress, not the lingerie.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/caja_alonso/fanfic/sheer-slip_020209.jpg

 

Hana walks towards the bed and settle down on the other side of the bed.

He couldn’t help but to feel a little bit disappointed. Because he could feel that Hana still couldn’t fully accept him. He let out a low sigh.

Both of them are nervous, and they both are aware of that. Hana couldn’t close her eyes, she felt like her heart could drop any second now. She gulps everytime she senses the bed moves, that means Hoya couldn’t sleep too.

Suddenly she hears coughs from Hoya.

 

“What’s wrong? Do you want water?”

“No need baby. I just can’t sleep. Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“Oh, I... can’t sleep too.”

“Sleep now, I’m sure you are tired. Tomorrow is going to be another tiring day.”

“Look who’s talking.” They both laugh.

 

There’s an awkward silent between those two until Hoya reach for Hana and bring her body to his, and hugs her.

 

“Now sleep.” He kisses her forehead.

“Gg..oodnight oppa.” She stutters.

“Goodnight baby.” He smiles. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The newlyweds are holding each other hands while approaching Hoya’s parents and the others.

 

“Howon, Hana, we are going home first. Your appa needs more rest. I have settled everything around here. Anything else, please let us know eo?”

“Arasso omma, appa. Take care. Once we have settled down with our house, we will pay you a visit.”

 

He hugs his mother and father before proceed to talk to Myungsoo.

 

“Hana, welcome to our family. I’m sorry that we didn’t talk much to you before this but we want you to know that we are happy to have you as our daughter-in-law. Please just let us know if you need anything, but I am sure that Hoya pretty much can take care of you alone.” Hoya’s mother laughs.

 

“I am happy when I see him smiling. To be honest, I haven’t seen him this happy for the past years. Anyways, we better get going now. See you later dear.” She gives Hana a hugs and so does his father.

“We will see you later, alright. Please take care of our Howonnie for us now eo?” His father seems tired but that smile on his face makes Hana feels relaxed.

“Don’t worry eomeonim, abeonim. I will take care of him. Abeonim, please rest more.”

“Will do that.” They smile once more before leaving.

 

Hana turns around to find Hoya and she saw him talking to Myungsoo at the corner of the restroom.

 

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Oh, hi Hana. Nothing really. So, do you guys wanna talk about last night? Hoya here doesn’t want to share anything to me. He’s no fun at all. Hahaha.” Myungsoo laughs.

 

Hana’s face turning to red remembering the event last night.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo, you're making my wife feeling uneasy now.”

“Ah oppa, it's alright.. by the way Dr. Kim, where is Woohyun oppa?”

“Oh, he’s gone back to hospital already. He said something like, must avoid danger or something.”

“Pfft that guy!”

“Waeyo? By the way, just call me Myungsoo from now on. It’s not like we didn’t know each other.”

“Ah, yeah. Ok.”

“About the photos, don’t worry I will deliver them to you guys before next week. I need to go now. Seojin is waiting for me already.”

“Bye Myungsoo. Drive carefully.” Both of them said in unison.

"You ready to see your new home?"

Hana nods.

"Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS! REALLY APPRECIATE THEM A LOT :DDD

I'm glad that you guys likes the wedding chapter //is proud of myself XDD

Anyways, yay they are married now! But that's not the end, more chapters are coming~

Thank you for staying with this story although the update is really slow ;A;