Moving at a very slow pace

Winning your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was one more day of team training like every morning ... only this one will be different ... and Bae and Top knew ...

After training with the coach proper and having played the match every day ... dividing the team in two, to make everyone practice in their respective positions in the field, and to have seen the confrontation between the two forwards who had been playing as rivals, both had seen them very involved in their game ... and give the best of themselves in order to score more goals ... but what caught their attention was that they just started the Jiyong didn't have time to react at the rookie, and he did it in an overly provocative way ... something he had never seen his friend do in his whole life ... and in doing so, he noticed that Seungri in Instead of being overpowered by the situation, he looked at him with a gleam in his eyes that even Bae could see it... and began to chase him to steal the ball to the star forward, with a grin in his mouth and a unique enthusiasm that came from rookie all the time that he is near to Jiyong.

At every show of Jiyong's prodigious agility, Seungri would respond with his resourcefulness as an excellent player who was ... and with a bright future.

Luckily, both of them didn't overdo each other in terms of rivalry, but rather took care of each other, which they had never seen before. Jiyong on the field was a lion attacking and scoring goals and didn't care about the health of nobody ... well, until now, of course ...

The energy that flowed between them and the chemistry that they had even in the game, inside the field, was something that left everyone with the mouth open ...

The match was tied 6 to 6 ... Both forwards couldn't stand the fatigue, and when the game was over they couldnt help letting themselves fall lazily on the pitch of the field as soon as the referee finished the game ...

Both lying on the floor, head to head and still panting for how exhausted they were .... literally without moving the strenuous exercise performed on the field.

Bae and Top walked towards them without saying anything just watching them, while the rest rested or took water or went to the club's locker room ...

Suddenly the star forward told the rookie

- I have to admit that for a long time I didn't have so much fun in a training match ... - Bae looked at Top who smiled at what they had just heard from Jiyong
- that's because you didn't have me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter