Nice To See You Again

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Nice To See You Again

-----xoxoxoxo-----

 

 

The Vampire Queen seated on the back seat in her bulletproof black Mercedes-Benz with the Head Council next to her and NC Commander in the front seat and her personal bodyguard in the driver's seat.  They are heading to Lord Abbe's mansion house, to see her daughter and also to talk to her, to know the reason behind Jisoo's leaving her.

 

"Aren't you excited to see your daughter?" Chaerin asked Dara.

"I am.  I'm very thrilled to see her again."

"Then,  why is your face saying the opposite." Chaerin said.

Sighing, Dara said. "I was thinking of what Chief Taecyeon told me."

"Oh yeah,  so what does he want from you?" Jiyong asked, looked up and met his eyes on the rear view mirror.

"It's about the lone wolves---"

"What? He's asking for your help now." Jiyong interrupted.

"Not exactly. He was there for a proposition."

"What kind of proposition?" Chaerin asked.

"The lone wolves formed their own pack and joined Jaejoong's force wolf chief said, he's willing to aid his warriors the for us."

"Well, this is getting more interesting. Our old and mortal enemy offering a hand for us." Turning to Dara, Chaerin said. "And your  decision is?"

"Her Majesty doesn't have to make a decision, I can handle Jaejoong and his minions just fine." Jiyong said,

" I know you can, Jiyong." Dara smirked, sensing his strong disapproval about Taecyeon's proposition.

He never trusted the guy even Teacyeon agreed with her peace agreement. He's always doubting the Chief Wolf. After all, Jiyong and the Chief Wolf has a long history of rivalry.

"And besides,  I haven't made my decision. I want to talk to him again." Dara added.

"Why?" Jiyong frowned. "I thought he already said the thing he wanted to say to you."

Dara nodded. "Yes, he did, but, I didn't have a proper conversation with him since I wanted to end it as soon as possible so I could talk and meet Jisoo early."

"I hate to interrupt your conversation, but Your Majesty..." Seungri said, his voice is one of those alarming. "Someone is following us."

Jiyong turned to the back seat and noticed a black car following behind them.

Looking back to Seungri, Jiyong said. "Are you sure? "

"Positive." Seungri said firmly. "I've tried to use other routes and tried to lose them."

 I didn't sense them. Dara thought. Well,  I guess it's  normal. I have no choice but to use another other method since obviously I'm still...

Sighing, Dara said. "Can you slow down the car for a bit, Seungri." Dara said to him. "I want to know who's inside the car."

Cautiously, Seungri complied of what was Queen has told him.

A soon as the car slowly down, Dara nodded once in approval and then, close her eyes. Like a thunder strict, Dara felt her body tremble. He's in the car!

Dara snapped her eyes open and with urgency in her voice Dara said."Seungri, stop the car. It's Jaejoong."

Seungri hit the brakes and the car stops. Dara opened the door and went out of the car with Chaerin and Jiyong.

Jaejoong's car stopped a few meters away from Dara's car. He watched as Dara and the rest went out of the car. Jaejoong watched as Dara slowly stepped forward with fluid grace as she walked down to the street.

Jiyong and Chaerin followed her.  Under the black and white bold medieval hooded dress, Dara's body tensed and on guard. Jaejoong could tell, from the way she was clenching her hands on her side.

Yeah, she definitely sensed him.

 

"Lord Jaejoong, they're coming this way. What should we do then? Should we step out and fight them?” Onew said.

"No. Let's move back." Jeajoong ordered.

"Are you certain, my lord? This is our chance, the Queen is  right there, a few meters from our reach." Minho asked.

"Do you even realize that we're in front of the three powerful vampires of the society. If you don't want your life to end here, drive this damn car and let's go back !" Jaejoong said.

Minho swiveled his head to the back seat. "But---"

"Now, Minho." Jaejoong commanded him with a sharp voice, showing his fang and flash of his blazing red eyes.

Gripping hard on the steering wheels, Minho started the engine and reverse the car, leaving their enemies standing on the street.

"Onew, give your men the order now." Jaejoong said to Onew.

Onew pulled out his phone on his jacket's pocket and dial the number of one of his men.

 

"Yes...It's up to you now. And report to me right  away as soon as you got their location." Onew hanged up. "Done, my lord." He said to Jaejoong.

"My lord, if you don't mind asking you, why did we pursue them, if you didn't have a plan in attacking them?" Minho asked.

"I was testing the Queen. And I was right, it brought her a moment to sense me."  Jaejoong smirked. She's still hasn't healed, guess Daesung is still looking for the cure.

"What do you mean testing the Queen, my lord?" Onew asked, curiously.

Jaejoong laughed. "Nothing. My boys. Nothing."

"But it's so odd. Why is the Queen didn't attack us. Is she afraid of us? She just stands there and watch us." Minho said, befuddled by the Queen's action.

Onew snorted. "Afraid of us? I seriously doubt that. She was only being cautious."

"How did you know that?" Minho took a quick glance on Onew before his eyes moved back to the road.

"You think she will go out of the car, if she's afraid of us. And besides..."Minho shrugged. " She the Queen, you know."

"Will you two shut your mouth!" Jaejoong snapped. " You're starting to irritate me."

 

One and Minho apologizes and the car filled with silence as they got back to the Hive.

*

"Your Majesty, they're  going away. Should we pursue them."  Jiyong said.

Sighing in relief, Dara shook her head and said. "No need. Let's proceed."

"Are you sure about that, Your Majesty?" Jiyong asked, hoping for the Queen will change her judgment.

"Yes, Jiyong." Dara said, firmly. "Let's move, besides, we can't make a drastic move right now. There's a possibility that this is a rap." Dara turned and locked her gazed to Jiyong. 

"With his whole evil nature, he won't just follow  us with only two guards knowing, that I'm with the three of the most powerful vampire of the society." 

Jiyong met her gaze. " So, you're saying we simply let him go. We've been waiting for him to show up for decades and now that he did and right in front us. We just let him go? "

"Yes, Jiyong."

"But, Your Majesty."  Jiyong insisted. " If we catch him, all of this will be over."

"It's not that simple, Jiyong and you know that! This is a public road, if we chase him, we are also putting the lives of the innocent masses in danger and you know that he won't hesitate to kill. You want that to happen, Jiyong?"

 

 Dara noted that the NC commander eyes has gone full red. And both of his hands were armed with wooden stakes. Oh yeah, his ready to combat. And she see could the tension in his body.

 

Jiyong closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in deeply, easing the tension out. As calm come over him, he nodded once, place the wooden stakes back to the holsters.

 

"Of course, Your Majesty."  Jiyong stepped as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter