Chapter 9

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kids..." suddenly there's a voice that call them from behind that make the girls paralyzed for a moment. They can't move eventhough they actually dying want to look at the person who called them just now.

 

"Unnie, were we waken you up?" Just Umji who able to make an action, because she already adapt than the others since she spend more time with her before.

"No. I'm sorry being impolite, how could I just instantly fell asleep as soon as I touch the bed." Sowon chuckle sheepishly. The girls can hear how sincere that voice is and that make them feel as if get a hard punch on their epigastrium.

 

"Unnie~..." Yerin finally can turn her head and face that person.

"Yerin-ah. How are you? I'm sorry to slept in your room before ask you first." Yerin can clearly see how Sowon look so sorry and how she look still tired, also they can see Sowon's left arm in cast hung to her neck.

Eunha suddenly move to hug Sowon, "Sowon Unnie~..."

Then Yuju and Yerin follow to hug Sowon. SinB still freezing next to Umji, but her tears streaming swiftly.

 

"Hi kids. How are you? You all look lot more fabulous than years ago." Sowon chuckle and hug them back try to reach the 3 of them with just an arm. Then she peek at SinB, "SinB-ah, are you not gonna hug me? I miss you too." Sowon's unexpected demand make SinB burst again in tears then rush to joint to hug Sowon, "Unnie~..."

Umji's tears streaming with smile plastered on her face, witnessing such a dramatic scene that real happen in front of her eyes. A moment that they wish to happen since long time.

 

When they finally calm they sitting close to each other in the living room. There's so much things to talk about. They order delivery service meal and talk all night.

 

 

After few hours...

"Kids, it's already dawn. Don't you have schedules this morning? I think you better get some sleep." Sowon remind them.

"We'll cancel our schedules for you, Unnie." Eunha said with so much aegyo.

"Oh no... don't do that. You gonna make me guilty." Sowon said in sorry.

"You deserve it. You should feel guilty after left us without notice and for never keep in touch for years." Yuju add in sulk.

"If you all planning to punish me while I'm here, then don't blame me if I dissapear before you notice." Sowon said teasingly and chuckle but the girls find that her words are actually threatening them. They speachless, until Umji break it, "You threat us, Unnie?" That Maknae unexpectedly said it in sneer tone. Sowon laugh, "Indeed our maknae is over the edge." Then Umji also laugh.

 

 

Sowon keep insist that the girls need to go to sleep right away because they actually have things to do each of them also group's schedules at the evening. The girls finally go to sleep after they make Sowon promise them that when they wake up she will still there and won't leave them without notice.

 

 

"Yerin-ah, may I sleep in your below bunk?" Sowon carefully ask.

"That's your bunk, Unnie. You don't have to ask me. That bunk will always be yours. We hope you'll often use it." Yerin said with smile. Sowon smile back gladly.

 

Yerin even still save Sowon's clothes from years ago, and put it on one part of her closets, the very last part with 1 big hanger part and 3 racks. There're coats, formals, casuals, dresses, pyjamas, even underwears. She said just in case if Sowon come to visit at anytime so she doesn't have to bring luggage.

"I just want to keep feel your existance, Unnie. That everything is still the same. That this room is not just mine only." Yerin said almost choke, "I even brainwashed myself that you just left for grocery store... you'll back when you finished shopping." Yerin can't hold her tears anymore, she continue with trembling voice, "So many nights I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter