Chapter 7

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day of discussion event...

It's South Korea Delegacy's turn to presentate. All delegacy members that consist of 4 collegers from different universities get on the stage and take turn to explain in front of all participants from around the world at that grand hall.

When Umji's turn to explain, eventhough she already had countless experience to stand on stage in front of a lot amount of people, but on that different circumstances she can't help to feel nervous. She swept her vision to the entire hall, she can see they all waiting her to start, but she feel is dry, her mind is blank, she a bit panting. Then she find familiar face among those crowd, Sowon is standing in the balcony looking at her. Even from a far Umji can see Sowon's encouraging smile for her and it somehow bring back her calmness and sanity, feel of not alone and being supported are what Umji really need that time and Sowon existance is fullfill her.

Umji take a deep breath then she start.

 

 

Everything went smooth. They got good respons from other participants. At lunch time there other delegacies approach them to at least get acquainted, they make a lot new friends from other nations. Few of them even recognizing Umji as one of GFriend members and express that they are fans of her. Umji is so happy.

 

*****

 

Late at night when they back at the hotel...

When Umji and Yein walk passing the yesterday particular hallway, Umji take glance, can't hold herself to looking for Sowon. But there just bodyguards, no Sowon. Umji just let dissapoint sigh.

"You looking for 'Unnie that you ran to' yesterday?" Yein ask.

"Yes." Umji answer shortly.

"Is she really 'that Sowon'? Your former group leader?" Yein ask again.

"Yes, she is." Umji answer in sad.

"Is she really our government secret intelligence agent?" Yerin can't hide her curiousity.

"Yes, she is." Umji answer firmly.

"Wow! She's so cool. I've read about the case that happened few years ago. It was kinda big nation's issue, right? She made big contribution to broke down massive drugs dealer. That's why she considered as nation hero. But I also remember that she got shots. Was it true?" Yein babbling unstoppable.

They reach their room door then get inside after unlocked it.

 

"Yes. It's all true. She got shots twice while in front of me and my group members. 'Till now we even can't forget how horrible she look like after got shots. There's blood flooding from her wounds. She almost die..." Umji sounds trembling, make Yein hug her in concern.

"Sorry, I shouldn't ask that part." Yein said, make Umji chuckle.

"Why she not just stop being secret agent? It's dangerous. Shouldn't she just stay with you being idol girl group? It'll be more safety." Yein babbling her opinion.

"Yeah, that's also exactly what we want her to do, but no, instead she left us..." Umji said upsetly.

"Is she keep in touch with you and your group members often after she left?" Yein keep asking.

"No. That's why I did crazy thing yesterday. I just can't hold myself to ran to her at the time I saw her yesterday. I still hardly believe to able meet her here." Umji said honestly.

"You must be so happy to see her." Yein guess.

"Yeah, I'm so happy to see her. To know that she's okay. She's still alive and even still look so gorgeous." Umji smile.

"Yeah, I agree with you. She look so gorgeous in that suit, when other people might look lame in that kinda clothes." Yein said in envious, make Umji laugh.

 

*****

 

The third day, the last day of discuss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter