Chapter 18

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"PB, back off and take your new teammates also! How could you ignored my ask? I even begged to you... tch ! You gave the artifact to the government rather to me...?!!" L is nagging upsetly.

"Of course I gave it back to the government. That's exactly the right thing to do. You silly!" Sowon nag back while smirk mockingly at L.

L scowlding. "Boys, just bomb the iron saving room, then take the undamaged artifacts and don't hesitate to break the others. Let's mess this museum and hell the nation's treasures history. We'll live forward, don't give a damn to history. Hahaha!!"

Then the big guy behind L's back kneel to shoot his bazooka to bomb the door of the iron saving room, where the real artifacts been save.

 

"DON'T-....!!!" Sowon try to stop.

 

But.... BOOM!!!

 

The huge explosion break the thick iron door. The museum's alarm ringing annoyingly loud. But the mafia just get inside the iron room and start to pick anything they want inside.

Sowon feel so raging, "F**k!!! Just get them all!! Don't let them bring those!! But still try your best to lessen the posible damage of those National Treasures. Let's go!!"

 

Then the 'war' begin.

 

Bullets buzz about everywhere. It's crazy. While the police and fire brigade start to coming because the alarm notification. They start to get inside the museum to besiege. But those lunatic mafias fire them with their bazooka. There's a lot who get killed and injured. It's chaos. 

 

Sowon aware that those huge actions and explosions are distractions for escaping while bringing out artifacts. Sowon try to chase them while dodging bullets and cross over those fire and chaos.

"They escaping!! Don't let them out!! Closed all exits!" Sowon give orders through her ear-phone.

 

"There's a helicopter caught on my radar. They must be going to the rooftop." The monitor guide mate report, "Just go by the elevator, I'll secure it for you."

"Okay. Good. Let's go team. Just leave this place to police and firemen. We need to stop them. Oh yeah, call the airforce to send a back up for us. It will be great if they can send us a fighter aircraft." Sowon give order.

"Okay. I'll call the airforce."

 

Then they go to the rooftop. At the time they get there, L and his men are about to get inside the helicopter bringing artifacts along.

"STOP!! L, stop right there!! Give back the artifacts!! Sowon yell.

"What gonna happen if I'm not?!" L mocking at Sowon's ban.

"You will definitely get big trouble!!" Sowon said.

"Hahahahaha!! Who do you think I am? A kid?! Hahahaha!!" L laughing annoyingly, then he pointing his gun to Sowon and her team, shooting at them. Sowon and her teammates split up to dodge those bullets.

 

"I'll get in there. You wait my signal." Sowon command to her teammates then run to the helicopter as fast as she can, dodging those bullets. Some grazing her body, some hit her body, but she wear her bulletproof vest, eventhough still feel hurt but bearable.

The helicopter start to flew, Sowon quickly jump and grab it landing skid. She hanging on it and try to climb up. She make it to stand on the skid then forcefully open the door, L kick her away, Sowon fell but manage to grab the skid again, and manage to climb up again. When she make it to stand again on skid, one of mafia kick her like L did before, but this time Sowon manage to dodge and even pull his kicking leg away out, surprising the guy for the unexpected action, the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter