Chapter 14

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

It's getting noon, the girls already wake up and finished their breakfast, ready to go to their schedules, but Sowon not wake up yet.

Yerin is slurping her hot chocolate milk while standing at her room door, staring at sleeping Sowon.

"Umji-ah, you are the last person who talking to Sowon Unnie, right? Manager-Oppa said he did come to bring her dinner, but he failed to wake her up last night and he couldn't wait her until she wake up, because he has to go to took care something." Yerin ask.

"So then yes, I'm the last. Why Unnie?" Maknae ask back.

"Sowon Unnie was okay when you with her, right?" Yerin ask again.

"Yes. Sowon Unnie woke up and finished her meal then had her medicine." Umji answer.

 

"Girls, don't you feel weird that she not wake since yesterday afternoon? Because I do feel weird and her stagnant state is making me anxious." Yerin said then put her hot chocolate milk mug on the near table then get closer to Sowon's bunk, "I think we should bring her to hospital...."

SinB come next to Yerin, then sit in Sowon's bed side. Touch her back hand to Sowon's forehead, "Her fever still quite high..." SinB sigh.

 

 

Then out of the blue...

"Sowon Unnie... Unnie wake up!" SinB start to shaking Sowon's body.

Yerin surprise at SinB's action, "SinB-ah... don't do that!!"

SinB turn her face to Yerin obviously look irritate, "Why? I just want to make sure her condition." Then SinB repeat her action before, "Sowon Unnie, wake up! You sleeping too long. You have to eat and drink also have your medicine. Don't you need to go to the bathroom? Wake up, Unnie!" She shaking Sowon's body harder than before.

 

Eunha, Yuju and Umji enter the room hearing SinB's urge voice. They surprise at SinB's crazy act.

SinB keep shaking Sowon's body and calling her ask to wake up. It's been minutes and Sowon not budging.

The girls start to scare. Eunha anxiously grab Yuju's arm, who standing next to her, hold it tight try to get composure.

 

SinB not give up. "Sowon Unnie wake up!! I'm gonna be very mad at you if you not wake up immediately!!" SinB impatiently start to slapping Sowon's cheek.

 

Yerin quickly move to stop that girl's rudeness, worry that she gonna start to use her fist to beat Sowon up, "SinB, stop it!! You hurting Unnie!"

The girls taken aback when SinB turn to face them, surprisingly with tears streaming swiftly, "I've been told her for so many times to not leave us without notice. I'm not gonna let her do that again. Even more not like this, when she physically with us." SinB furiously ranting.

"What do you mean, SinB-ah? You saying that Sowon Unnie... is... she..." Umji stutter. She having goosebump imagining what SinB might thought that encourage her acting crazy just now.

SinB sob, "That's what I'm scared of... normaly unnie should've wake up since my first try to wake her up, right?"

Umji gasp, mouthpalming herself.

 

 

"I'm still here... SinB-ah... I'm not... leaving you without notice..."

 

Suddenly they hear Sowon's voice, it's so weak, it almost unheard.

SinB quickly turn her face to Sowon, "Unnie!! You scared us! Don't ever do that again!!" Then SinB almost flew to plunge herself onto Sowon's side to hug her tight.

"How could you... forbid me... for so many things? I'm not allowed... to do anything?... Do you ... hate me... that much?" Sowon protest.

"Because you keep doing irritating things!!" SinB still savagely argue, then she surprisingly start to wailing while hugging Sowon.

"Sorry~..." Sowon just said that in her weak guilty voice that make SinB even more wailing.

 

*****

 

SinB rebelling. She refuse to go to her schedule that day. She insist staying to take care Sowon. Manager-Oppa try to persuade her but she keep refuse.

"I don't want to go! I'm staying! If there're mulcts for my absent, then I'll pay or just take it from my bank account. I don't care!!" SinB firmly said then she turn back to Yerin's room then slip inside Sowon's blanket, laying snuggled next to her.

"SinB-ah, don't be like this. It's gonna bad for your track records. I'll get better. Just go to your schedules, okay?" Sowon try to persuade with gentle voice.

"No! I'm staying! Eventhough CEO-Nim force me to go, I won't go! So stop trying to change my mind. I'll stay with you. End of case!" Then SinB shoved her face deeper on Sowon's crook of neck and her hand twine Sowon's body, pull herself closer to Sowon.

 

The rest of the girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter