Chapter 11

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GFriend girls just get back to their apartment after finished their schedules that day.

"Unniiieee...!! We're back!!" They shout happily. But there's no answer.

Umji go to Yerin's room to look inside, "Sowon Unnie, we're ... back...." the maknae's voice gradually become hush sound.

They gather at the living room, "She's not at anywhere. Where is she? Is she not back yet? Or did she...."

"If she left us without goodbye again, I will never forgive her." SinB emotionally proclaim in anger.

 

Suddenly there's sound of their front door open.

"Girls, are you home? I'm ba-... ck..." Sowon's words interrupted because the girls overrun to her all of sudden.

"Unnie!! Where've you been?! We thought you leave us again..." they bombarding her.

"I even almost hate you for the rest of my life." SinB babbling.

"But, wait a minute. Unnie, what happen with your temple?" Yuju ask while bend to look at Sowon's face, then gasp, "There's blood in your lips corner too!"

The rest of the girls follow Yuju's move bend to take a look Sowon in detail, while Sowon try to low down her head or turn to hide it from them.

"I'm okay. This are nothing." Sowon try to shrug their worry away.

"No! You're not okay. Come here!" Yerin grab Sowon right wrist and pull her to the living room then force her to sit on the couch. "Unnie, you stay here! Kids, take off her coat and pin her down!" Then she left to her room and back with aid kit box then haphazardly ed Sowon's blouse and reveil her bandaged left shoulder.

"Yah! Yerin-ah..." Sowon try to blocked her.

"Just stay still!" Yerin sounds stern and irrefutable.

Sowon sigh, "You don't have to check on it too. Can't you just ask me? I already from the hospital to restitched it."

Sowon left shoulder bandage is indeed look clean and neat, there's no blood stain on it, it's not look like what Yerin did last night.

"How about blood in the corner of your lips and your temple?" Eunha ask.

"Those... I got that after I left the hospital." Sowon grinning sheepishly, make the girls sigh, speechless, don't know how to respond.

"Is there anything else?" Umji ask.

Sowon silent for a moment and avoid their stare at her, "No. There aren't more." But the girls sure that there're indeed some more.

 

"Unnie, tell us! If not, we will strip you off." SinB threat savagely.

But rather than Sowon, instead Eunha who gasp in shock and blushing.

 

"Unnie... don't think we won't dare..." Yerin join to threat.

Sowon sigh, "My left leg and right arm just bruises I guess, my right tigh got grazed, also my ribs seems fracture a bit. Oh yeah, and my head..." Sowon slip her right arm off from the girls's grip then touch her head, then when she look at her fingers there's blood stain on it. Then she grinning again.

The 5 girls who surround her become dumbfounding, absolutely speechless.

 

About almost an hour the 5 girls busy treat Sowon's wounds. While they do it, they find a lot more bruises all over her body also lot of scars, all of that make the girls feel so sad. From outside Sowon's visual is seems flawless and gorgeous, who knows that there scars and bruises underneath.

Umji wipping her tears in silent while gather the left over bloody bandage and cotton then dump it to the trash bin. Eunha failed to hide her sob. SinB clenching her teeth, Yuju frowning, and Yerin seems paralyzing herself and act like a heartless cyborg, it the only way she able to stay calm and done the treatment.

 

Sowon sigh, "Thanks for treat my wounds.... I'm sorry Kids... you shouldn't saw and did this. You should just let me keep all this by myself. I can take care myself. I hate to see you sad and cry. Even more if it because of me. Maybe I should just keep stay away from all of you like I've did these years. Yeah... just follow my last lead and trust me in this decisicion, it's better for us." Then she get up from the couch.

"Unnie, if you think that we will let you go in that such horrible condition, then you must be not know us very well." SinB's voice sounds cold.

"I know you all very well. But if I'm insist then you can't stop me no matter what. And I'm sure you know that fact very well also." Sowon's voice is even colder and more firm than SinB.

"Are you still gonna go eventhough we beg you to stay?" Umji said in trembling voice.

 

Sowon sigh, she caress Umji's head dearly, "The only reason I came to you is because, I know lately you are eager to find me. You still dissapoint for my left without proper goodbye, right? I'm sorry for that. That's why I plan to spend few happy days with you then properly say goodbye to you for pay my fault years ago. Who knows that something like this happened and ruin my plan, then made you see me like this... I even considered maybe better if I not back here for a while untill I able to show you in my fit condition. But then I thought all of you might become even more upset to me. That's why I decide to back here with plan just try to hide my wounds. Unfortunately, you are too wary."

 

"Your wounds are too obvious, Unnie." Eunha said innocently.

 

"How do you know that lately we eager try to find you?" Yuju ask.

Sowon sigh, "I notice Yerin, you asked to Police officers. Yuju, you asked to your campuss security to checked on CCTV recorder on the day I came on your thesis defense day to track me. Eunha, you even try to back to that club and make yourself drunk in purpose, hope that I come again to save you, that's why I tell Manager-Oppa by phone massage to pick you up before you drunk too much. SinB, you talked with your brother about me, you also asked to millitary officer eventhough your brother already told you to not do that. Umji, my Dear Baby.. you are the worst. I know you're smart, but how could you even tried to hack Millitary database just for to find me? Baby, you can get into m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter