Counter Moves

The Wedding Crasher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I wake up that day with a nightmare. I dreamt of being eaten alive by monsters. Then I laugh as I facepalm and I realize that it would probably be better for me to be eaten alive than going to school with that pain in the Kim Taehyung. I am about to fall asleep again before someone knocked the door so violently that it feels like he iss trying to take down the door instead.
"You think you're a princess? Wake up! We're having breakfast downstairs." he yells. 
Wow, thanks . What a way to ruin my morning.
I drag myself to the bathroom and unwillingly get myself ready for another day of school. This is so unlike me. I am usually very enthusiastic when it comes to escaping the house and getting to meet my friends but this time- the situation is way different. 
I walk down the stairs after checking my appearance for the last time. My mother and the chairman look up from their plates in sync with their delighted smile while Taehyung doesn't move an inch.
"I heard you left yesterday without eating breakfast. Tsk." my mother clicks her tongue and shakes her head as I join the table and sit by her side. I reach for a toast and just start eating wordlessly. 
"It's okay. We will have breakfast every day like this just so Bora won't skip hers then." the chairman said and I feel Taehyung's stare as if they're lasers shooting through me. He is sitting across me yet I can feel myself slowly slumping down my chair, wanting to escape his stare so badly.
"That's a good idea, honey. We can make sure Taehyung eat well too!" my mother says excitedly, not even knowing my inner conflict as she handed me my favorite Nutella. I feel myself shrinking in my seat as he keeps his eyes on me while his mouth is busy chewing his foods. 
I'll be a dead meat today. That is what he's telling me with his eyes. 
The chairman and my mother sent me and Taehyung off to school like a true happy family. They'll have to get ready for work right after we leave. I wave at them from the windows and once again, I feel that glare piercing through the back of my skull.
"I really can't tell if you're pretending to be a nice daughter or you just really like the whole idea of us being a family." he mutters before he turns his head away from me.
"Is that a compliment? Gee, thanks. I've always known that I should've become an actress instead." I replt sarcastically and then I hear him scoff.
"Ha. And you think that's a compliment."
.
***
Honestly, I feel like rewatching Boys Over Flowers. The resemblance to my story at school right now is so similar. Taehyung and the s are like F4 ruling this school while I'm an outcast who is targeted by the whole school. Oh, the girls from yesterday are apparently a very big fan of the s. Cliche, isn't it? 
That is why I ended up locked in the girl's bathroom during recess. Yugyeom refuses to share his textbooks with me but I already got mine last night. And Jungkook is becoming bolder as he harrasses me in the class this whole day. I can't even count how many times he tries to trip me!
That's the power of Taehyung, everyone. 
Being the director's son is sure cool huh? You can get the whole school to turn their backs on someone in just one night. My name became famous even before I even talk to anyone in this school.
God, I can't stand all this. I want to go back to Jeollado with Seunghye and Hoseok. I miss them.
It is a stupid idea, I know. I tell myself that a hundred times already but there I am, attempting to climb the huge wall behind the school trying to escape for the day. I am not like Geum Jandi. I am not obliged to stay here. I can be free if only I can just get past this high wall- 
"Hey is that a student?" 
"!" I exclaim as I slip and end up falling flat on the ground. I hear footsteps coming for me. This is bad, it sounds like it's a teacher.
I look up and a male teacher with his eyes narrowed is looking down at me, his brows furrowed. And then it hits me. Hey, a teacher caught me trying to skip school. He'll send me to the principal and I might be expelled right? Right?
Wrong.
"You alright?" he asks as he hold out his hand to me. I blink a few times before I end up standing on my own. I ouched as soon as I try to brush the dust off my skirt. Ah, that's one nasty wound.
"Well you would've been a freaking terminator if you actually survived that fall without even a scratch. Follow me." 
I stay still as I stare at his nametag. Intern teacher, Min Yoongi. Ah... he's an intern, no wonder he looks young. 
"I'm not bringing you to the principal, don't worry. You'll have to treat that wound." he kindly gestures me to come over and I sigh as I slowly tail him towards the school building. He doesn't say a word until we reach the Nurse's lounge and he orders me to sit down. I did as I am told and my eyes wanders around, in search for something. 
"Where's the nurse?"
"Here!" I hear a male coming from a small room- the locker room. He strides towards us with his warm smile and his white coat. He exchanges looks with Mr Min before he look down towards me, his fond smile never leaving his pretty face. God, is this heaven? Did I actually died when I fell down and this is an angel assigned for me?
"Where does it hurts?"
Instead of staring back at him, my eyes catches the sight of his nametag. Kim Seokjin, it says.
I simply point to my knee and he kneels down in front of me, checking the wound. His brows furrowed slightly as he turn back to the male teacher who stands still watching us ever since earlier.
"This is quite serious, Yoongi. What happened?"
"I caught her trying to climb that wall behind our old art room." he says seriously, his eyes staring at me in concern.
"Scholarship student?" Seokjin tilts his head curiously and I chuckle.
"No. Just getting bored of school." 
"Ah young blood." he said with that same intonation my mother used.
He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in the inside.
***
Seokjin lets me stay in the sick bay for a bit, saying this is his way of helping me. I grow even more and more fond of him. After meeting the s and their chronies all day at school, I really don't feel like going back to class at all.
I find myself not being able to say a word to both Mr Min and Seokjin a while earlier but now that I've grown accustomed to them, I start becoming my talkative self again. Seokjin doesn't seem to mind my presence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter