Chapter 9: The Facticity

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!!

 

hello to our new subscribers and thanks for the upvotes!!

 

Chapter 9:

 

Yuri was sitting on the couch in the Mansion, he has been staying in the house for three days after what happened with Jaejoong. So basically he's not attending school in those days.

 

He was hugging Jessica's Teddy bear, this is his way of coping from missing his princess.

 

Ding Dong..

 

The sound of the Doorbell was heard, Yuri sighed as he stood up to see who's outside.

 

"Hey!" He was greeted by his friend Taeyeon in his school bag.

 

He motioned him to come in, so Taeyeon happily went in. "How're you Yul? Are you sick?" He asked.

 

Yuri let out a laugh. "No, i just don't like to go to school." He said as he slumped down on the couch and hugged Yulsic. "Feel free to get whatever you wanna eat." He said.

 

Taeyeon put his bag down. "I know, i always feel home whenever i'm here." He proudly stated as he walked to the kitchen.

 

Yuri held his phone and read the last message Jessica sent this morning.

 

Sicababy:

 

-Good Morning Yul. I'm sorry. I love you.

 

He sighed, Jessica never fails to send him messages everyday - morning, afternoon and at night saying Sorry and all. Everything she does was reported to him. Even though he wouldn't answer her, she still always call and message him.

 

He has to admit, He misses her badly, but there's a part in him that's wanting to just leave everything about Jessica and him behind.

 

"Yul!" Taeyeon woke him from his train of thoughts.

 

"Yep?" He asked.

 

Taeyeon stared at the big Teddy bear. "Oh I never thought you love teddy bears huh. And a pink one." He teased smirking.

 

Yuri just laughed at him. "Well Yulsic is huggable."

 

"Yulsic?"

 

"Yeah, the Teddy bear, This is Jessica's, she named it Yulsic, from Yul and Sica." He explained.

 

"That's lame." Taeyeon commented. And sat down next to him.

 

"Tiffany also have this, three little teddy bears. They are pink too. Bring it home." He said.

 

"Alright, later.. by the way, these are the notes." He said handing him his notes.

 

"Thanks." He said as he opened the notes to look at it.

 

"So Yul, i heard what happened between you and Jessica."

 

Yuri just nodded, of course Taeyeon will definitely know about this. Tiffany was there anyway.

 

"Care to share what really happened with Jaejoong?" He asked.

 

Yuri knew it, he knows there's a reason why he's here. He sat properly and cleared his throat.

 

"Well..."

 

Flashback...

 

Point Zero Bar..

 

The three guys were having fun, Minho was gawking at some girls while Siwon kept on bouncing to the beat of the loud music. Yuri on the other hand was just drinking his heart out.

 

He stood up and went to the restroom. A few minutes after, he went out and was about to go back to their table when he saw a familiar guy with some friends. He was making out with another girl.

 

He clutch his fist in annoyance and secretly positioned himself just behind the Guy's table and listened to their conversation.

 

"Woooh! No, no, no. I'm getting near of getting her Yes. I'm will be successful in this." He heard Jaejoong's voice it's easy to hear them since the part where they were is a semi-VIP room, and it's a little quiet there.

 

"Dude, our bet is due before the year ends. Can you really get her? Cause if not, just give us our winning Money!! Ha ha ha." Another guys laugh aloud. Yuri creased his eyebrows, he knows who they were talking about since it wasn't the first time he heard them talk about her.

 

" you Dude! I won't be giving you Money, coz you're gonna give me My Winning Money! I will surely win on this, i'm Jaejoong, and i never lose a bet." He proudly said.

 

Another Guy's voice was heard. "Alright, i'll give you more if you can make her with you!"

 

"Sure! That's easy, Jessica is so easy to please." Jaejoong proudly exclaimed. Yuri was already gritting his teeth in anger.

 

"But we won't just believe with your words. You need to have an evidence!"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Stupid! Put it on a video. And we'll watch it. Ahahaha."

 

"And tell me how was it! Jessica is so hot."

 

"Why don't just the three of us her at the same time? Ahaha." Jaejoong laughed. "We'll the hell out of her."

 

"Yeah, Sure. Jessica Jung is one hell of a Hot Girl. And her best friend Tiffany too. Oh Gosh, i'm getting just thinking of them in front of me."

 

Yuri couldn't take it anymore and charge on them, he clutched his shirt and made him face him as he punched his face. The side of the club went into chaotic one because of this.

 

"What's the matter with you?" Jaejoong asked as he was on the floor. Yuri charge on the two other guys and gave them punches on their faces.

 

He then kneeled down and pulled Jaejoong by his collar. "You wanna the hell out of her?" Yuri asked shouting. "I'm gonna knock the hell out of you! And make you go home full of bloods on that handsome face of yours." He said and punched his face nonstop. He was trying to cover himself with his arms but Yuri was really angry to even stop.

 

The two guys stood up to hit him but got smacked by Minho and Siwon who had been looking for Yuri the whole time.

 

Yuri focused on teaching Jaejoong a lesson. The securities went to stop him but to no avail. "Stop bothering Jessica! You hear me?" He said to the now weak guy. "If you don't, I will give you more than this." He threatened and stood up leaving the guy behind.

 

His two friends followed him. "Yul, what happened?" They asked but the guy didn't say anything.

 

He took his wallet out. "Pay for our bill." He said.

 

Siwon tapped his shoulder. "We paid it already, Dude. Let's go." His two friends brought him home, since he left his car in school.

 

End of Flashback...

 

Taeyeon was gritting his teeth as he heard the story. "Jessica is indeed dumb." He said.

 

"Are they still going out?" He asked.

 

"No, i heard that Jessica only went to the hospital that night and never went back." He informed him. "But I heard they will visit again before he goes out." He added.

 

"Please look after her, Jaejoong might do something to her."

 

"She's my friend Yul of course i will protect her. But she needs you. She only listens to you." He said. Yuri sighed. "Don't you love her anymore? She's always looking for you, everyday i see her staring at her phone waiting for you to call or even message her."

 

"I love her, i really do. But I need to have a life. Ever since we were kids, I always do things for her, to make her happy that I forgot to live for myself."

 

---

 

Jessica is sitting on the couch waiting for Tiffany, they will go out to visit Jaejoong. She looked at her phone and sighed, Yuri still won't call her.

 

"Jessi~" Tiffany called her. She stand up and they both went to the car and drive to the hospital. "Yuri still won't talk to you?" She asked driving.

 

Jessica shook her head. "He's mad at me."

 

"You should stop doing stupid things. Or else Yuri will leave you for real." She advised.

 

"I know." Jessica said, as she look through the window.

 

After a few minutes, they arrived at the hospital and went straight to Jaejoong's room. She didn't bother to knock and slowly opened the door but then she stopped as she heard him talking to someone. She signaled her best friend to keep quiet as they listened to him.

 

"I don't know when she will accept my proposal. I'm thinking it will be anytime soon since i heard that Yuri and Jessica are not in good terms right now." The two girls looked at each other, as if asking why Yuri and Her name is getting dragged.

 

"Do you think Yuri told her what he heard?"

 

"I don't think so, Jessica's still messaging me. I wish Jessica and I will be official this week, so i can get my fifty hundred bucks already." Jessica is getting nervous of where the conversation is heading, she knows that there is something bad about it.

 

"And another fifty hundred bucks if you succeed to the extra bet. Don't forget about that."

 

"Well, it will be easy if we're already official, i can ask her to have with me and put it on a video. Ahaha." He laughed.

 

Jessica was shocked, a lot of questions clouding her mind. And she has to know. Tiffany was also mad and shocked at what they heard. With a dark aura and clenching fists, they stomped their way inside the room.

 

Jaejoong smiled seeing her without knowing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter