Chapter 8: Cessation

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

 

Jessica woke up without Yuri beside her. She looked at her wrist watch. It's still early. And she's planning on going back to sleep, since they don't have class schedule today. But even before she close her eyes, Yuri's phone suddenly rings.

 

She picked it and answered. "Hello?"

 

"Hello, Good Morning. Um. Where's Yuri?" The person on other line asked.

 

"who's this?" She asked, getting irritated, why would a girl call him this early.

 

"This is Suzy. I just wanna ask something, can i talk to him?" She asked politely.

 

Jessica sat up. "And this is Jessica. Yuri's not here. Don't call him again." She said grimly.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Call me instead. If you need something from him, you should call me. I'll message you my phone number. Aight! Bye!" She hang up. She was put in the bad mood.

 

She went in the bathroom to shower then went downstairs seeing her lovely Seobang wearing an apron, showing his masculine body sitting on the chair in the dining area. 

 

He look up and saw the sleeping Goddess going down the stairs. "Good morning!" He greeted smiling from ear to ear. 

 

She's now in front of the Table, he pulled her from the waist kissing her tummy playfully.

 

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He asked. She hold him by his head and his hair. "Aren't you gonna give me my morning Kiss?" He pouted as he tightened the hug.

 

She leaned down and give him a peck. "I'm hungry Seobang!" She whined.

 

Yuri put her on his lap and kissed her cheek. He sniffed her neck and giggled as he saw her neck full of love bites from him. "Does it hurt?" He asked running his fingers on it.

 

Jessica winced in pain and pouted. "Yes Seobang. You nipped my neck too much."

 

He hugged her even more, restraining himself from biting her cheek, she's so cute. "I'm sorry. Do you want me to do something to lessen the pain?" He asked. Jessica nodded. He made her straddle his lap facing him and kissed her lips gently, he then went down to her neck, as he kissed and it sensually.

 

Jessica was panting in sensation she's feeling. "Seobang.. oh God." She pushed him and peck him on the lips before standing up. "Let's just eat." She said.

 

Yuri laughed and prepared their breakfast.

 

They were eating happily, teasing each other here and there. After they eat, Jessica went inside his room to get something while Yuri wait her in The balcony.

 

"La~ La~ La~" Jessica was singing, She's happy right now, having Yuri all by herself is one of her most favorite moments ever since they were kids.

 

She was about to go out when Yuri's phone ring again. She creased her eyebrows and walk to the study table near his bed and picked it up.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Um, i'm sorry, i'll just call again next time." It's Suzy. Jessica was now getting mad. Why is this girl keep on calling him?

 

"I told you Suzy, don't call him again." She rudely said and ended the call.

 

She then went out of the room and went to where Yuri is.

 

"Hi Baby, Come here!" Yuri motioned her to come near him. "Can Your Seobang workout with you?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Jessica looked down and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"You're not getting any today." She said.

 

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion "Why?"

 

"Suzy called you so early in the morning to ask something." She informed him. "Then just now she called you again."

 

"And?"

 

"And I'm mad, what did you two do on your birthday huh? Did you kissed her? She keeps on calling you like she's your girlfriend." Yuri laughed. "Don't laugh at me, Kwon Yuri." She warned.

 

"And so what if I really kissed her? I'm single, she's single too. People even thought we were a couple when we were together." He giggled. Jessica untangled his arms on her waist and sat across him.

 

"And you seemed to like it." She said.

 

"Yeah, Suzy is a pretty and Nice person."

 

"You like her? You want her to be your girlfriend?" She asked.

 

"If given a chance why not?" He answered to . And he succeeded since She was now fuming in anger.

 

"You know, I actually cancelled my date with Jaejoong Oppa today, but since you want to be with that Suzy, i guess i'll just call Jaejoong Oppa and proceed to our date." She said with a proud look. She knows Yuri will get mad.

 

"Okay." He said. Jessica was surprised.

 

"Why didn't he get mad?" She asked herself.

 

"But, Let me date then." He said. Jessica fumed.

 

"No!" She shouted. Yuri laughed, he knew it. He made her sit on his lap again and kissed her.

 

"You're so unfair." He pouted. Jessica kissed his lips and pinched his cheek.

 

Silence filled the balcony. She went to sit next to him. "How I wish we could stay this way forever." Jessica said looking at the view outside.

 

Yuri stared at her. "I don't wanna stay this way forever, Sica." He said. Jessica turned to him.

 

"Hm?"

 

Yuri looked at her straight in her eyes. "I love you, I want you, Sica. I've never been this sure in my life. Ever since I was a kid i've always want you. I want to marry you." He confessed.

 

Jessica sighed and look down. "Yul, i already told you, I have someone to marry, and as much as I want to keep you with me, I can't."

 

"The problem with you, Sica is you don't believe in me. I told you i'll talk to your parents, but you don't want to."

 

"There's no use of talking to them, the arrangements happened even before I was born Yul. Your parents and Tiffany's know it and I can't just say no to them."

 

"And what about you? Why don't you tell them that you already love someone else? I can't fight for you, for us, When i'm the only one fighting. I also need you." Yuri said. "One more thing, you don't want me to hang out with other girls but i can't even stop you from going out with Jaejoong."

 

"I don't wanna talk about this." She shake her head.

 

"Whatever." He said and stood up walking away from her.

 

Jessica waited for him to go back, but he didn't, so she just went to his room and saw him laying his back on the bed.

 

"Yes... hehe... how are you doing there?" She was welcomed by Yuri's giggles over the phone. "Oh! You're coming here earlier?.. when? Alright See you tomorrow then." He's smiling like a fool.

 

This made her mad, so this is the reason why Yuri isn't going out. To talk to his girl. She stomped her way to the bed where he was comfortably laying while talking on the phone, she get his phone and throw it on the floor.

 

Yuri sat up in shocked. "W-why did you do that?" He asked.

 

"Why did you call her?" She shouted.

 

"You shouldn't just throw things you see!!" He shouted back picking up his phone. He turned it on, and sighed in relief, it's still working. She again called Suzy.

 

"Hello, Suzy. I'm sorry. My phone fell on the floor... yeah.." Jessica walked to him and hit his back. "Ouch! Stop it." Yuri tried to stop her. "Suzy, i'll call you later. Bye." He hang up and throw his phone on his bed.

 

"Are you crazy? Why are you hitting me?" He shouted.

 

"I hate you! I hate you!" Jessica cried in anger. "You told me you love me, but you keep on calling other girls.." She cried and sat down on the bed.

 

Yuri kneeled down in front of her and tried to touch her but she pushed him. "Don't touch me. You told me you only love me! But why do you keep on calling her?" She shouted.

 

"Stop being selfish Sica. If you don't want me, let me find a girl who i could possibly fall in love with. Not this." Yuri told her. Yuri sighed and went inside the bathroom there's no point in arguing with her.

 

Jessica just cried herself, he went out after cleaning himself. she's still blubbing like a kid. She saw him all dressed up. "Where are you going?" She asked crying.

 

"I'm gonna bring you home." He said. After he fixed himself he pulled Jessica out of the room bringing her bags.

 

"And then what? You're gonna flirt with all the girls you see?" She shouted. Yuri sigh but didn't answer her, it will be a long argument if she answer her.

 

He opened the car door and assist her to hop in. Jessica was still crying. She can't take him flirting with other girls.

 

Yuri faced her after he hop in the driver's seat. He took his tissue and wiped her tear stained face. "Stop crying." He shortly ordered. But she just cried even louder. "I said stop crying. Even if you bawl here, i will still bring you home." He said and started driving.

 

"You don't love me." She said.

 

"You don't know what you're saying."

 

"If you love me, you won't go to other girls!!"

 

"Why Sica? Do you love me?" He asked trying to calm himself down.

 

"I love you, Yul. I love you so much!" She shouted.

 

Yuri smirked and shook his head. "If you really love me, then why do you still go out with Jaejoong?" He asked. "If you love me then stop seeing him and be with me instead." He said seriously.

 

Jessica sobbed and just look through the window. "This is nonsense." She said.

 

"Now I'm nonsense." He said. 

 

The whole ride fell silent, no one speaking. They could only hear her sob. Yuri then took out his phone and dialed Tiffany's phone number.

 

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter