Chapter 47: Feel So Fine

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Please enjoy this update!!

Chapter 47:

"Kkaaahhh!!" Yuri breathed in relief as he put their bags on the door of their rented home, they just arrived in an island where they will stay for a few weeks.

He was so tired carrying all the bags plus Jessica who's like a spider monkey clinging to him ever since they ride in a boat.

"I'm dizzy Babe." Jessica complained holding her head.

"Just sit here." He said aiding her to sit on the entrance door.

Jessica look around, Yuri was the one who looked for this place.

It's a traditional house with modern touches like glass panels in the dining room where they can see the outside, it also has a huge front and backyard plus a hammock and small resting spot outside with two convertible chairs.

She turned to Yuri who went inside with their bags. "Babe wait for me!" She squealed and run inside.

"Yah Sica!! Don't do that!" Yuri said when his girlfriend jump on his back.

"Why did you leave me there?" She asked hugging Yuri by the neck.

Yuri put his hands at the back of her knees and went to the dining area.

"I was trying to settle our things. Are you hungry?" He asked and put her down.

"No.. but.. do we have foods here?" She asked.

"We'll do grocery shopping later." He said. "I rented a car baby, don't worry about that." He added.

"We don't have TV here baby?" She suddenly asked and look around seeing lots of books on top of the shelves.

"We have it there, in the living room just beside our room." He said. "We'll look around the whole property later." He smiled.

Jessica look outside and smile, there are lots of trees around plus they can see the sea from their home since they are on top of a hill.

Yuri circled his arms around her waist and rest his head on her shoulder, back hugging her. "Do You like it here?" He asked as Jessica intertwined their hands together without breaking the hug.

"Yeah, i haven't seen something worth complaining, so.. um. Yeah, this place is great!" She said.

The tanned guy kissed her cheek. "I really feel like we just moved in our new house after getting married." He mumbled.

Jessica broke the hug and turned around to face him. "And what should we do next?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

His boyfriend cupped her face and kissed her lips. "Honeymoon.." He giggled. "I can't wait for tonight, we will have a lot of fun. We can do everything we want." He whispered.

"I'll let you do yours but you have to let me do mine." She said and hugged him. "I wanna do it again to you." She said as if asking for permission.

"Will it make you feel happy?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then, i will just laid down and watch." Said Yuri then peck her forehead. "But don't do it too much, once every activity is enough. I don't wanna hurt you."

"You can do anything to me the whole night without limit.. that's unfair." She pouted.

"Because you're so addicting." He whispered. "Now, stop this talk and go out for grocery shopping!!" He announced and pulled her out.

"Babe, I'm too lazy to move today." She said while Yuri is driving to a Mart.

Yuri turned to her and reached for her hand. "What's happening to you baby?" He asked then kissed her hand. "Feeling Sick?"

Jessica pouted. "I feel like i'm lifting something heavy, I don't feel good."

"Wanna get check? I will bring you to doctor."

"No Yul.. i think i'm just too tired, I wanna lay down and sleep the whole day."

Yuri parked the car beside the grocery store then faced his girlfriend. "Maybe because we get up early today, Don't worry Sicababy after this we'll just cuddle and rest. You want that?" He asked.

"I wanna hug you all day." She whined.

"I will hug you all day baby, and give you kisses too." He pinch her cheek. "You are so cute."

"I need to rest since we need to stay awake tonight."

Yuri just nodded his head. "You still wanna come inside or you just wanna stay here and wait for me?" He asked fixing her top since she's already showing too much skin.

"I wanna go with you but i'm lazy, can I just get a wheelchair?" She asked that made him laugh.

"Baby.. i think you just have to stay here." He said then peck her forehead. "I will be quick, I promise."

Jessica sit comfortably as she wait for her boyfriend to finish.

Yuri is pushing the big shopping cart, he will buy lots of foods for them. He stop on the vegetables area and take everything he think they will need.

"Oh.. Cucumber.." He smiled slyly and take some of it. "Sicababy will love it." He thought.

He was so occupied with grocery shopping and didn't realized that Jessica's phone is already ringing.

He then saw a little kid trying to reach for a chocolate. He walked to her and help her get the item that the little kid wants.

"Thank you Ajusshi."

Yuri find her so adorable, so he ruffled her hair and kneeled down to her level. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Hmm. Kang Mina." The little girl answered with her cute face.

"You are so cute.." He said and pinch her cheeks. "Mina, Call me Oppa."

The little kid then look up and run, Yuri turned around and saw a woman where the kid ran to.

He stood up and smiled. "She's your kid?" He asked.

"No, she's my little cousin." She said and carried the little kid.

"She's so cute. May I take a picture with her?" He asked.

"You wanna take a selca with Oppa?" The girl ask her little cousin. The little kid look at Yuri then nodded.

The tanned man carried her and hand the girl Jessica's phone. The two did peace signs with pouts.

"Aw Kyeopta!" The girl said and hand him the phone again.

"Please take more shots." He said and the girl nodded.

The two pose really cute for more shots then take her phone again. "Thank you. She's so cute." He said, he like kids so much and he's so excited to have his own baby in the future and ofcourse with his girlfriend.

The girl take her cousin and nodded. "Lots of people find her really cute."

Yuri turned to the little kid. "Mina-yah!! Can you please give Oppa a kiss?" He asked.

The little kid pouted her lips and Yuri move his face closer to her. Mina leaned and kissed his cheek with a loud smack.

"Yey!" Mina clapped her hands after that made Yuri chuckled.

"Thank you!" He said. "I will buy you lot of chocolates." He said and take more chocolates and take the kid to the counter to pay for it.

"Kamsahamnida Oppa." Mina said holding a bags of chocolates Yuri bought for her.

He gave her back to her cousin and thank them again. "I'll see you around." He bowed to them and went back to his pushcart.

"Kwon Yuri.." He heard a threatening voice of his girlfriend.

He turned around and saw her with a dark aura surrounding her. He felt nervous for some reason and gulp.

"Si-Sica.." He called.

"I've been calling you for too long.."

"I-I was um.. looking for something." 

Jessica crossed her arms and walked close to her slowly. "Looking for something.. or talking to someone?" She asked. "Who is that? I saw you two talking.. and you look really happy." She then inspect his pocket and found her phone.

"I saw her holding my precious phone.. did you ask for her phone number?" She asked and check it.

"No baby.. i was.. talking to the little kid with her." He explained.

"Aw Kyeopta!" She squealed that made Yuri sighed in relief. "Where is this kid?" She asked showing him the picture of them.

"She went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter