Chapter 44: Talk to Me

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Please enjoy this new chapter!

 

Chapter 44: 

"Good Morning Sir!" Yuri's secretary greeted but the Tanned guy didn't even look at her and just went straight to his office with phone on his ear.

The Secretary scratch her head, it was an unusual thing from him since the tanned man is one of the nicest people in the company.

"He's not in the mood?" She thought and just shrugged.

Yuri slumped down on the chair and slam his phone on his desk then pulled his hair in frustration.

Jessica wouldn't talk to him, he has been calling her since last night but his girlfriend wouldn't answer.

He take his phone and calm himself first before he called her again. He tapped his shoes on the floor as his patience is getting short. The line went dead, Jessica cancelled the call.

"B*llsh*t!" He angrily yelled and close his eyes, it's not right to make a scene in the office but his girlfriend is testing his patience.

They argued yesterday since Jessica don't like what he was doing to himself, He always go out and drink with his friends and she's getting worried about him but Yuri still went out last night, and after that Jessica wouldn't answer his calls anymore.

"If you don't want to talk to me then fine!" He huff and just leave his phone on the side and started working.

His secretary knock, and waited for him to give permission before she opened the door.

"Sir, these are the papers you need to sign." She said and put down the folder on the desk.

Yuri sighed and sign the papers, he gave the folders to her and slumped down on his seat.

His secretary smiled and walk to the door. "He's so weird today." She thought.

"Let her be.. if she don't like to talk to you then don't talk to her." He mumbled.

His phone suddenly rings, he immediately take it without looking who's the caller.

"Baby.." He answered.

A loud laugh made him look at the phone. "Siwon? Why did you call?" He asked.

"I didn't know you like me Kwon Yuri!" Siwon laugh.

"Yah! I thought it was Sica. Why did you call?"

"Dude, there's a newly opened bar in gangnam, let's go there with the guys of course!"

Yuri shake his head. "I'll pass for tonight." 

"Why? Your Mama Sica didn't allow you to go with us?" He said mockingly. "Seriously Dude, she's not your Mom, and definitely not your wife. Why are you so afraid of her? It's your life and not hers! She's so controlling over you, what more when you two get married?" 

Yuri creased his eyebrows, he definitely didn't like what he told him about his girlfriend.

"You don't have any rights to speak that way about my girlfriend Choi! You don't know her so shut your big mouth!" He angrily shouted.

"Dude, relax.. it's not what I mean.."

"You're speaking like you know everything about her! She's one of the sweetest person I know, so don't tell me she's scary. You wanna know why I tell her what I do? Because I value her so much that I include her in everything! So if you're gonna speak that way when it comes to my future wife it's better if I won't hang out with you anymore!" He said then hang up.

"This is not a good day." He mumbled and went out to think.

---

Jessica was so busy in her office, she's been working over time the past few days as her preparations for her visit to her boyfriend.

Her father granted her leave for three weeks and in exchange to that she has to finish all the assignments her father assigned to her.

"Ms. Jung.. Ms. Amy Lee's secretary is confirming the meeting with you tonight."

"Tell her i'll talk to Ailee personally." She smiled and her secretary nodded.

She take her phone and called her friend to confirm their meeting, after talking to her she get the papers and review the proposals.

She was so into reading when she heard her phone rings. She take a look at the caller then ignored the phone.

It was Yuri calling her, he has been calling the blonde since last night and she wouldn't answer to make him realize that what he's doing is not good

She sighed hearing the phone stop ringing then it beep, she knew it's him again, so she hold her phone and read the message.

From: My Life 

"Talk to me, 'cause If you don't, I won't call again." 

It read, She rolled her eyes and just ignore his message.

Her secretary then opened the door. "Ms. Jung, phone call from Seoul." She said.

"Who?"

"Mr. Kwon Yuri." Hani informed her.

"Tell him I'm busy." She said and continued working.

Her phone beeps again, but this time it's an audio message from her boyfriend, she opened the message and play it.

"Sica.. if you talk to me now, I won't go out with the guys anymore."

She smirked, Yuri's getting childish just to get what he wants.

----

Yuri was hopeless, He already did everything for his girlfriend to answer his calls but Jessica wouldn't give in.

"Should I take a flight tonight?" He thought then breathed out as he call his secretary. "Seolhyun, please get me a ticket going to LA tonight."

"Tonight?" His secretary asked to confirm, Yuri nodded his head. "Ye-yes Sir!"

He waited for the confirmation from Seolhyun as he think of the stuffs he'll bring.

"Um. Excuse me Sir!" His secretary entered.

"Oh Yes, Seolhyun! When will be my flight?" He asked excitedly.

"Um.. Sir, all the flights are fully booked tonight. But there's an available flight tomorrow morning Sir, should I take it?" She asked.

Yuri look away shaking his head. "No.. no need.." He said and smiled at his secretary. "Thanks Seolhyun."

The younger girl bowed and walked out.

Yuri tap his fingers on the table then take his phone and called her again.

"Answer me baby." He mumbled but the blonde cancelled the call once again. "Why?" He angrily asked.

He then thought of his Father, Jessica never ignore Kwon Appa's calls. He walked out of his office and went straight to his father.

"Appa!" He called.

Kwon Appa stood up. "How many times should I te.." 

"I need your phone!" He interrupted.

"What?" He asked unbelievably, Yuri never talk this way in front of him. "Who are you talking to Kwon Yuri?" He asked.

Yuri sighed and bowed his head. "I'm so sorry Appa." He apologized. "But.. may I borrow your phone?" He asked more calmly.

"Don't you have phone?" He asked but still hand his Son his phone. "Give it back immediately! Your Eomma will call." He said.

"Thanks Appa! Saranghae!" He smiled then went out.

Kwon Appa could only shake his head.

Yuri went in his office again and called Jessica, he was biting his lips while waiting for her to answer.

"Hello Appa?" Jessica's sweet voice was heard.

"Baby.." He called, the line went silent. "Sica.."

"Kwon Yuri? Why did you call?" She asked coldly.

He pouted at her question, She's still mad at him. "Baby.. Don't be mad at me anymore." He said like a baby that Jessica will never resist.

The blonde girl sighed. "Is that all you're gonna say? I have a meeting in ten minutes. I have to go."

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Yes, so don't talk to me until you fix your bad habit." She said but Yuri didn't answer, she sighed. "I'm not saying this just to control your life, I want you to know that I'm not stopping you from hanging out with your friends every night but please take care of yourself, there's never a single night you went home sober and it's not good for you, it greatly affects your liver. Where did my health conscious Boyfriend go?" She asked with a concerned tone.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm just missing you a lot." He said in a low tone.

"I miss you too but fix yourself Yul. This is not for me, it's for your safety. And don't mind if your friends tease you, it's not their body. If they don't care about their health, then don't imitate them, I'm always worried about you. I can't sleep properly thinking about how you're doing." She said gently.

"I'm sorry." He breathed.

"Plus you're driving.. it's dangerous Baby, I want to live my life with you for the longest time so please moderate your alcohol intakes." She said. "Do you get my point?" She asked.

"I understand baby." He said while nodding. He now get his girlfriend.

"Aight, Just call me when you are fine."

"Alright, I'm sorry again baby." He said and she just hummed. "I miss you, and I love you so much. Don't ignore my calls anymore." He pouted.

"I miss you too, more than you could ever imagine Yul. I miss you so much. And take good care of yourself. I love you too." Jessica said and hang up.

He sighed in relief, he's happy now that Jessica is talking to him.

----

"Thank you so much Jess! I can now tell my Dad the good news!" Ailee hugged Jessica.

They just finished their Business meeting, and it went really well. Ailee is very thankful to her for guiding her.

"Thank you too. Happy and excited to work with you!" The blonde smiled.

"Me too. I'm now relieved that it's you who I will work with."

Jessica hugged her again. "Alright, let's go!"

The two wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter