Chapter 42: What Do I Do?

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

How are you guys? I just wanna welcome our new readers and thank you for the upvotes!!

Here's another update! Enjoy!

Chapter 42:

"I hate you so much! I hate you! Leave me alone!" Tiffany shouted at her husband. "You're a liar! Cheater!" She shouted even more and hit his chest.

She heard her husband talking to a girl, and he is so caring to her, she asked about it but he kept denying, but when the girl called while he's in the bathroom she answered it and heard the girl calling him 'Taengoo' so sweetly and that started their fight.

"Baby i'm not cheating! I don't have another girl! I promise!" Taeyeon tried to hug her but his wife pushed him outside their room then bang the door close.

"Baby.. Don't stress yourself too much." Taeyeon knock on the door worriedly.

"I hate you! I don't wanna see your face anymore! Leave me and my baby alone!!" Tiffany shouted crying.

She heard him sighed then his phone rings and after that Taeyeon drive away.

"Tae.. Tae.. Tae!!!"

"Tiff.. Tiff." Jessica tried to wake her best friend up.

"Ahh!" Tiffany woke up then cried, she dreamed of what happened on Taeyeon's last night in their house.

"Are you Okay?" Jessica asked and hugged her.

"Did Tae called?" She asked.

"No.. but He'll be home soon. Don't worry." She calmed her down. It's been a couple of Days and Taeyeon still not showing himself.

She made her stand and clean up while she readied herself to go to work. The two of them went down after and saw the couple Jung in the dining.

"Morning!" They greeted.

They were having a breakfast when the couple Hwang went in with someone on their back.

"Tiff." Mommy Hwang called.

Tiffany look at her and opened her eyes wide seeing the person she has been looking for.

"Tae!" She called.

Taeyeon opened his arms and envelope her in a hug. "I'm sorry for leaving that night.. I got an emergency." He whispered.

The Couple Hwang smiled seeing their reunion. Taeyeon had explained to them and they totally understand.

"Who's Kim Yoojin?" She asked crying. "She kept calling you."

"She is my cousin baby.. I left that night because she needs me. She gave birth and no one's there for her. I'm sorry!" He said and caressed her back. "Her Husband is in Korea, I really just help my cousin baby. I'm sorry for not calling you, I was so worried about her since the baby got infection and I need to attend their needs." He kept explaining.

Tiffany nodded. "I'm sorry for judging you Boo." She apologized too.

Taeyeon cupped her face and peck her lips. "Are you done eating?" He asked.

The pregnant girl nodded. "Let's go home." 

The two couple thanked them and went home after that.

"So happy everything is fine now!" Mommy Jung sighed.

Jessica nodded as she think of her boyfriend, she will call him to tell the good news.

----

Yuri woke up early, he was thinking of his girlfriend the whole night, he's still can't get enough of her cuteness when she was blushing.

He take his phone and stared at the wallpaper. "Why are you so cute?" He asked then kissed his screen.

He then hide in the pillows and giggle still thinking of her, he felt like they just started dating, his feelings towards her is so fresh.

"Sica.. what did you do to me? Why Am I so crazy about you?.." He mumbled under the pillows.

He then heard his phone rings, he quickly sat up and answered the video call.

"Sica.." He smiled.

"Did I wake you up?" The blonde girl asked.

"Oh no baby. I woke up really early today, happy that you called." He giggled.

"Why are you so sweet today? Are you that inspired?" She asked with her aegyo.

He nodded. "I spend my whole night thinking about you baby." He admitted.

Jessica raised her eyebrows in surprise then sighed. "Um.. baby.. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm perfectly fine baby." He said nodding. He then remembered something. "Um.. baby, I invited my friends for a get together tonight."

"Again?" She asked. "You are drinking a lot these days." She said worriedly.

"We're not going anywhere baby, we'll do it in the apartment." He said.

She nodded. "Promise me you won't drink too much."

"I promise.." He said raising his hand in the air. "I will video call later." He smiled.

"Alright.. Wait i'll get my lunch." She said then stood up.

Yuri smiled seeing her wearing the dress he gave her. "Gah! She's so beautiful.." He thought. "I miss her smell."

"Baby.. What's your breakfast?" She asked.

"Um.. I don't know.." He said and stood up letting the phone stand on the nightstand.

He then went to Jessica's closet and get a shirt since he went to sleep topless.

He then heard Jessica cough. He put a shirt on then look around and bend his body to see her. "Baby are you okay?" He asked seeing her hit her chest then drink water.

"Yes!" She said and drink again.

Yuri nodded and stand straight, he brush his hair with his hands while looking at the mirror making his shirt pulled up a little.

Jessica almost spit her drink seeing his bulge since he's wearing only a boxer briefs.

"Seobang.. please wear something appropriate!" She yelled blushing.

Yuri look bended down taking the phone and went out. "Baby, no one will see me here." He said not noticing his girlfriend feeling hot.

He stared at the camera and saw her with flushed cheeks. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"Nothing.." She said and breathed deeply.

He nodded and stood up to cook breakfast, he put the phone on the side letting her watch him from the side.

"Haaahhh!" He heard Jessica groan. "Babe..."

"Sica!" He called and look at her. He creased his eyebrows seeing her whole face turned red. "Is someone with you that makes you blush?" He asked getting angry.

The American girl shake her head and covered her face in shyness. "Babe.. why.. um.." She hesitated.

"Jessica Jung! What's happening to you?" He asked getting really mad thinking that someone is making his girlfriend blush aside from him.

He sat down on the chair holding his phone tightly. Jessica isn't looking at him.

"Sica!!! I'm getting mad!" He whined.

"I'm sorry baby.. i'm just. Um.. Why.. gosh i'm getting ert.." She mumbled cupping her heated face. She then cleared seeing her boyfriend isn't happy with her actions. 

"I'm just.. um.. wondering, you know.. i'm a girl and I don't know why um.." He kept stuttering as her eyes look everywhere.

"What is it?" Yuri asked.

She sighed and look at him while biting her lips. "Don't tease me okay?" She said, Yuri nodded. "I-I saw your bu-bulge baby and.. and it's um.. swelling from your boxers.. i'm just wondering why?" She said then covered her face. "Ahhhh I shouldn't have ask about it!!!" She squealed.

Yuri felt his blood rush to his face and quickly touch his clothed bulge and feel it.

Jessica shake her right hand as she was holding her forehead with her left. "You don't have to answer that baby. I'm just getting crazy." She said then sighed. "Gosh it's really awkward."

Yuri tried hard to put up a smile. "Baby.. um.. it's normal.. i mean for a guy.. this is what it looks like in the morning." He explained.

Jessica nodded. "I'm sorry for making it awkward."

"It's fine baby.. you're just cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter