Chapter 37: All My Love is for You!!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

Another update!

Please enjoy!

 

Chapter 37:

 

The Couple went home to Kwon House from Jung Home, they went straight to Jessica's home and showed themselves to the two families and joined them for a little celebration. Daddy Jung allowed them to stay together in Yuri's home until His last day of stay in LA.

 

Jessica was sitting down on Yuri's bed they just finished showering and now waiting for Yuri to come back from the living room, Yuri went back while pushing the huge box inside the room.

 

"Baby what's that?" She asked.

 

The tanned man sighed and sat next to her. "My gifts for you." He smiled and opened the box. "Tada!" He said.

 

Jessica covered in surprise. She then take a look at the dresses, bags and shoes then put them on the bed. "Omo! These are pretty!!" She exclaimed then turned to her boyfriend.

 

"You think so?" He asked.

 

Jessica nodded her head. "You never fail to give me nice presents!!" The blonde girl hugged her boyfriend.

 

"I'm glad you like it." He scratched his head in shyness.

 

"I don't know why you bought me a lot but thank you! I'm gonna use this when I go to work." She smiled.

 

"I also bought you chocolates and other food. I think you miss Korean food, so yeah."

 

"Thank You so much!" She pushed him on the bed then hovered over him. "Can you please move everything aside and let's just talk?" She asked.

 

Yuri sat up with her and stood up, he put the presents back in the box and pushed it aside.

 

He then stood up at the edge of the bed and stare at his girlfriend. Jessica motioned him to lay next to her.

 

"Come here, I wanna cuddle." She smiled.

 

Yuri laid next to her, he scooped his girlfriend closer to him and peck her cheek.

 

"I missed you so much." Jessica whispered.

 

The tanned man peck her forehead and hugged her. "I think you should sleep now. You still have work tomorrow." He said caressing her arm.

 

Jessica chuckled. "Don't worry I got my leave while you're here." She said then bite his chest playfully.

 

"That's so sweet. We should go to the balcony then." He said and broke the hug.

 

He stood up and stretch his hands for her, Jessica went to the balcony as Yuri walked to the kitchen to get some snacks.

 

The blonde girl was sitting on the wooden chair and hugging her legs, she was thinking of how she will make Yuri stop being jealous of Kris.

 

"Hot chocolate for my gorgeous girlfriend." Yuri smiled and put the cup on the glass table then sit on her side.

 

Jessica take the cup and sipped a little. "You're so good in anything. This is really good." She smiled.

 

Yuri wiped the side of her lips then his thumb. "What do you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked.

 

"I don't know.. what do you have in mind?" She asked back.

 

Yuri sighed and look up. "A lot of things has change and I don't know what places should we go to." He said then look at her. "Where do you go whenever you have free time?"

 

"Well.. Kris always bring me to different places bu.." She stopped as she heard him sigh. She close her eyes as she want to punish herself for bringing up Kris' name.

 

"He likes you Sica." He said without looking at her.

 

"Yul.. how many times do I have to tell you, Kris and I are just friends. He will never like me."

 

"He likes you.. And I want you to stay away from him." He said.

 

Jessica sighed, Yuri is hardheaded and he wanted her to do the things he say. "Yul.. who am I to you?" She asked.

 

The tanned guy look at her in confusion. "Why are you asking that Sica? You are my girlfriend, My future wife." He said.

 

"Yeah, i am your girlfriend and not your slave that you can just boss around." She told him. "He is my friend and I won't stay away from him just because you don't like him. Do you get me?" She asked.

 

Yuri stood up and went to the corner, they will argue about this, and he don't like picking a fight with her but he has to enlighten her.

 

"What would you feel if you found out I am hanging out with Gyuri? Hyomin, Hara or Suzy.. alone. Tell me Sica what will you feel?" He asked.

 

Jessica gritted her teeth at the thought, she look away and sigh.

 

Her boyfriend walked to her and sit. "That's how I feel whenever you two are together."

 

"But.. it's different.. they like you while Kris and I are totally just friends, and I am certain that I will never love anyone else but you." She stated.

 

"Me too. But I don't like his actions towards you. He looks at you like he owns you and I hate it. I don't like him."

 

"I don't wanna fight Yul.. especially that we just talked to each other after a month of ignoring me for the stupid surprise." She sharply said.

 

Yuri laughed unbelievably then shake his head, of all the things he did, Jessica thinks it is stupid. He stood up and put his hands inside his pocket.

 

"I shouldn't have went here if we'll end up this way, I thought you'll appreciate it." He said.

 

"Yeah, I appreciate everything! But did you even think of my feelings? I'm going crazy alone here without hearing anything from you! Even just a simple reply.. nothing!" She shouted.

 

"Oh! That's why you hang out with Kris!"

 

"Kris is my friend, and he made me happy during those days that I'm suffering because of you!"

 

"He makes you happy? And I'm making you suffer? Alright then. You've chosen him! Then be with him!" He said then went back to his room.

 

"Kwon Yuri come back here." She shouted but Yuri wasn't listening to her. She stood up angrily and followed him. "I'm going home." She announce and walk to the stairs and go down.

 

Yuri close the door with a loud bang, he's hurt that Jessica think he's stupid.

 

He laid down closing his eyes, and then the door opened. Jessica went back and walk to the bed.

 

Yuri sat up and watch her look for something on the bed. "What are you looking for?" He asked.

 

"Where's my phone?" She asked.

 

Yuri pointed at the nightstand but she ignored it. "That's yours. Give me back my phone." She said.

 

Yuri shake his head then take Jessica's phone from his pocket and gave it to her. The blonde take it then went out of his room.

 

He take his phone and composed a message.

 

To: Sicababy

 

"Go hang out with your new boyfriend all you want!"

 

He send in anger, his phone beep and read Jessica's reply.

 

From: Sicababy

 

"Wish granted! Don't wish for something you'll regret."

 

He throw his phone on the bed in frustration.

 

----

 

He woke up with a loud ringing on his phone, he take it and saw a certain 'Stick Wu'. He answered it lazily.

 

"Good Morning Prat! Your Morning Alarm clock is outside your home." A deep manly voice was heard on the other line. "I'll bring you to office as usual." He keep on talking.

 

Yuri opened his eyes wide and sat up, he recognized the voice. He hang up and quickly went to the bathroom to clean up. He won't let those two to be together.

 

Kris knock on the gate of the Jung residence, this is his daily routine for almost a month now.

 

Mommy Jung opened the gate with wide smiles and greeted him.

 

"Good Morning Son!" She said. She learned to call him Son because he's like Jessica's younger brother who protect her Daughter.

 

Kris bowed to her politely as Mommy Jung let him in. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" She asked.

 

Kris scratched his head on shyness. "Not yet.. i always like to eat breakfast here." He said. "Oh by the way, I brought fruits." He said.

 

Mommy Jung nodded. "Thank you! Anyway I cooked a lot since Hwangs are coming here for breakfast." She motioned him to sit down as she walk upstairs and called her Daughter.

 

Jessica walk down the stairs, Kris was baffled why She's wearing her indoor clothes.

 

"Morning!" Jessica greeted.

 

"Jess, you don't have work today?" He asked. "And I was talking to you on the phone but you hang up."

 

She smiled. "I'm on leave. We have a lot of time to go out." She said. "And it's Yuri who answered you. We exchanged phones."

 

Kris remembered about her boyfriend. "What about.. um.. Yuri?" He asked.

 

"Let him be.." She said and plopped down the couch next to him. "I realized something last night.." She started.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're right, after everything he did to me, I easily forgive him just because I want his love, but he will never learn, he might think that he can just do things to take me for granted and I will end up forgiving him." She said then sighed. "I was thinking crazy things since last night."

 

"Like?" The blonde guy asked.

 

"Like.. how will I able to punish him for what he did to me." She smiled and shake his head. "Will you help me?" She asked.

 

"In what way?"

 

"Making him jealous." She said, Kris breathed deeply at what she said. "I know it's childish and all but my main goal here is for him to give me importance and not take me for granted, but if you don't want it's fine." She said. She knows her idea is not good but she still want to do it.

 

"Making him jealous.. in what way?"

 

"Be sweet to me? Take good care of me.. basically give me importance. I want him to realize things."

 

"That's what I'm doing to you everyday." He mumbled.

 

"You're saying something?" She asked hearing him murmured. Kris shake his head. "So.. Are you in?"

 

Kris think about it, Jessica is giving him permission to be sweet to her even if it's just an act, it is something he will never say no.

 

He smiled and nodded. "Alright! But how long?"

 

"I don't know.. i'll tell you when." She said smiling then showed her hand for a shake. "Deal?"

 

"Deal." He said taking her hand.

 

"What do you want in return? I can set you up with Hani.." She teased.

 

Kris just shake his head at her silly thoughts. "You still owe me a dinner." He reminded.

 

Jessica clapped her hands. "Oh Yeah! Let's go out today!" She said excitedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter