Chapter 35: Why?

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

I know you're questioning Our Yuri right now, i hope this chapter will make us understand why?

 

Please enjoy!

 

Chapter 35:

 

"I was asking you why Kwon Yuri? Why?" Kwon Eomma's voice could be heard inside Yuri's office.

 

Yuri sighed and stared at nothing, his mom has been asking him about his actions towards Jessica but he don't say a thing.

 

"Since when did you learn to be rude?" The older woman asked again then hit him on the arm when he didn't speak.

 

"Ouch Eomma! I'm just busy! Okay?" He reasoned out.

 

"Busy? If you really want to talk to her you will find a way! Tell me the truth Kwon Yuri! Do you have someone else now?" She asked.

 

Yuri just sighed and look at Jessica's phone that's ringing. "Who is that?" Kwon Eomma asked and tried to peek on the phone but Yuri quickly hide it.

 

"This is a private matter Eomma." He said standing up. "I'll just take this call." He told her and answered the call with a big smile on his face then walk away. "Hello.. i told you i'll call you right? How are you?" Kwon Eomma heard him say with a gentle and sweeter tone that she only hear from his Son whenever he talk to Jessica.

 

Kwon Eomma sighed, she honestly feel sad for Jessica, she would noticed the American girl would call during their dinner time that means it's midnight in LA but Her Son would only glance at the phone then continue eating.

 

She would ask him almost everyday but Yuri kept quiet and choose not to talk about Jessica.

 

She wanted to just tell the blonde girl to stop hoping and just break up with Yuri but she don't have the right to do that, it's their life.

 

She could still remember the last time she talk to the younger girl, her heart felt the pain hearing her cry but tried to hide it.

 

"She must be suffering." She mumbled teary eyed.

 

Yuri went back with the stupid smile on his face that made her irritated. She wanted to erased that smile but it's her Son's life.

 

"Since when did you stop calling her?" She asked. Yuri's smile faded and just busied himself on his laptop. "Why don't you answer her calls? Don't you love her anymore?" She asked.

 

Yuri sighed and scratched his head in annoyance. "Please Eomma. I'm old enough for my actions, just let me be." He said.

 

"Old enough? But you can't be man enough to tell your hoping girlfriend to stop waiting for you! If you don't love her then tell her. Not this! You're making her look like a fool for you!" She yelled. She loves Jessica as her own daughter and she won't let her own child hurt her. "Kwon Yuri, it's been a month! Spare Jessica from the pain of missing you!" She shouted.

 

"Eomma, if you keep nagging me, I won't go home anymore!" He talked back.

 

Kwon Eomma was shock to hear his Son talk to her that way. She walk to his side and slap him a little hard to wake him up. "I didn't raised you this way Kwon Yuri!" She said then cried and walk to the chair.

 

She don't understand why his child is changing into a rude and secretive kid. It hurts her heart to see him like this.

 

Yuri sighed and followed her. "I'm so sorry Eomma. I didn't mean to raised my voice like that." He hugged his mother then kiss her cheek. "I'm really sorry."

 

He take a tissue and wipe his Mother's face then get a bottled water and gave it to her. "Where do you stay Son? You don't go home anymore." She asked.

 

"What are you talking about Eomma? I go home after work everyday." He said holding his mother's hand.

 

"I'm not a fool Yuri. I know you go out late at night and go home before the whole household wakes up the next day. I never ask you this since you have your own life but seeing your changes makes me worried, even your father noticed how you ignore Jessica's calls." He look down and fidget he don't know what to tell his Mother. "If you have someone else tell her now.. Or I will call her and say you two are over. Son.. I don't like seeing her sad."

 

He nodded his head. "She called me more than a week ago. Asking me how are you doing. She was crying Son.. you know I hate it when my two princesses are crying, I didn't tell your Dad since He will surely get mad at you."

 

His mother look at him intently. "I also noticed that you're always busy talking to someone, a girl. Do you have someone else now?" She asked but as expected Yuri wouldn't answer. "Don't you love Jessica anymore? Just that.. please answer it! I just wanna know."

 

He sighed and look away. "Please trust me Eomma. I have decisions and actions that some of you won't understand, but please trust me." He pleaded.

 

Kwon Eomma can see her Son struggling to share his thoughts and so she just hugged him.

 

She felt relieved hearing it from him. "I'm letting you do your thing. I trust you a lot Son."

 

Kwon Eomma went out to talk to her husband while Yuri prepared to go home.

 

He's happy that he was able to combine his Mother to not ask him about the things he don't wanna answer.

 

He walked out of his office and drive to a restaurant to meet the girl he's always been busy with.

 

"Good evening Sir."

 

"Table for two." He smiled as the waiter guide him the way.

 

He sat down and take his phone. "Where are you now?" He asked.

 

"I'm coming.. are you that excited to see me? We're just together last night!" The girl said on the other line.

 

He chuckled at her words. "Yah! My Mother already caught me." He said.

 

"Oh really? What did she say?"

 

"You know asking things about Jessica again. If I still love her or if I have someone else already." He explained.

 

"Hmm. I see.. what did you tell her?"

 

"I don't know how to escape from her so I just told her to trust me."

 

"Why don't you just introduce me to them? So we don't need to hide and secretly meet up."

 

"No.. I like it this way. It's better if it's just between you and I." He said tapping his fingers on the table. "So.. where are you exactly?" He asked impatiently.

 

"I'm gonna throw all the bags in my hand when I get there!" She said. "Such an impatient monkey."

 

"It's embarrassing to stay alone here."

 

"The cab is here. I told you i'll bring my car but you don't want me to! I really hate you!" She shouted. "I gotta go."

 

Yuri chuckled, this girl always makes him laugh.

 

He smiled seeing her with lots of shopping bags in hand. He stood up to help her but she throw all the bags on him like what she told him.

 

"Pick that up! Gosh! I really don't like taking a cab." She complained crossing her arms while sitting down.

 

Yuri put the bags aside then ordered for them. "What do you want?" He asked.

 

"As if you don't know." The girl rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah! Victoria Song!" He glared at her but the girl just rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm not affected with that Kwon Yuri." She said and busied herself with her phone.

 

Yuri just talk to the waiter and smiled. "So.. What's up?" He asked to start their conversation.

 

"Nothing new for the past month, Exhausted with the shopping and all." She answered without looking at him.

 

"I'll take us to the apartment later okay?" He told her. "Let's do it there."

 

Victoria glared at him "I'm not gonna stay in that apartment again okay? I'd rather choose to stay in my hotel suite than to your girlfriend's apartment." She rolled her eyes. "I feel like i'm doing the nastiest thing on earth seeing her pictures there. Let's do it in my suite, i can move freely without looking at her pictures."

 

After a while, their food arrived. The two started to eat and talk as well.

 

Yuri's phone suddenly rings, and as usual He just look at it then went back on eating.

 

"You know? You're just making it hard for the both of you." Victoria commented.

 

"Shut up and just eat."

 

The Chinese woman kicked his legs that made him groan. "I don't know what Jessica find in you that she's head over heels for you."

 

He recovered from the painful kick and smiled. "Because she loves me?"

 

"I suggest you to tell her the truth, be a gentleman Yul. It's midnight in LA. And you told me she loves sleeping! And the fact that she stays awake until midnight to talk to you, it means that she wanted an answer from you! If I was her I already cut your balls."

 

Yuri just kept quiet, after they eat, the two of them went out to go to Victoria's Suite.

 

"Ahh! I want to sleep!!" Victoria groaned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter