Chapter 34: Missing You Like Crazy!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

Here's another chapter for you guys!

 

Enjoy!

 

Chapter 34:

 

"Good Morning Miss Jung.." Everyone greeted Jessica as we walk inside the office.

 

"Good Morning.." She greeted back then walk in the office.

 

This is her second week of training under her father. Another two weeks and she will be able to be one of the highest positions in the company.

 

"Morning Dad!" She greeted. Her father smiled and told her to sit.

 

"You'll attend a business conference for a week Jess. I'm expecting you to speak up and cooperate." He smiled.

 

Jessica nodded even though she's really nervous, she's shy around people and she don't know if she can impress them.

 

Her father stood up. "I'll go to Hwang and talk to Taeyeon." He smiled.

 

Taeyeon is now on training under Tiffany's father in replacement of his wife. But after Tiffany gave birth, She will handle the Company while Taeyeon will run their own Company.

 

"Okay Dad! I'll take over here." She smiled then sat on her chair.

 

Daddy Jung look at his Daughter and smiled bitterly, he knew she's having a hard time but he never heard her complain.

 

"Work harder Jess.. I know we can merge the companies by the end of this year. Yuri will join you here." He told her and she just smiled.

 

Once Jessica saw her father walked out the door, she sighed and tapped her fingers on her Desk.

 

She wasn't able to sleep properly since she dreamt of Yuri hanging out with some girls, she look at Yuri's phone. Her boyfriend hasn't called her for more than a week now and it worried her.

 

She hold it and called him but he's not answering, she'll go crazy without hearing any news from him.

 

She wanted to trust him, to never think of things about him doing foolish things while she's away, but she can't control herself.

 

She take the phone and composed a message for him.

 

To Sicababy:

 

-Babe, How are you doing? I'm missing you so bad.. Are you sick? I'm calling you but you don't answer. Call me back please. I love you.

 

She sighed and rest her head on the desk. She knew she shouldn't depend on him but Yuri is everything to her, she can't see herself without him.

 

"You're driving me crazy Kwon Yuri.." She thought.

 

----

 

"Where is your boss?" A tall young man walked like a very important person.

 

"Excuse me Sir.. but Miss Jung is busy right now." Jessica's secretary blocked his way.

 

The tall guy with blonde hair smirked. "Tell her the Handsome Mr. Wu is here." He said cooly.

 

Jessica's secretary eyed him for a moment then went inside Jessica's office.

 

"Ms. Jung.. A tall guy is looking for you."

 

Jessica look at her and creased her eyebrows. "Who?" She asked while reading some documents.

 

"Mr. Wu?"

 

Jessica craned her neck sideways as she tried to remember who that person is, But nothing. "Who is Mr. Wu?" She asked herself.

 

"Should I let him come in?"

 

She sighed and smiled. "Alright Hani." She said.

 

She rest her back on the swivel chair and look from afar, she was startled when the door swung open.

 

"Hello Jessi!!" A deep voiced greeted her, the guy with ear piercing walked on her table and sat on the chair across her. "Don't you remember me?" He asked then let out a manly laugh.

 

Jessica shake her head and stared at him. "Have we met before?" She asked.

 

"I'm Kris!! You know.. your playmate!!" He said happily.

 

"Playmate?" She asked. She don't remember anyone except for Tiffany and Yuri. "I don't know you." She said.

 

The guy laugh again. "The one who gave you a box of flowers with a frog."

 

Jessica's eyes opened wide, she remembered the little boy who kept teasing and pranking her whenever her Dad brings her to the office.

 

"Oh Yeah! Stick Wu!!" She squealed getting proud of herself for remembering someone from more than decade ago.

 

"You're still the wimpy Foxy Jung." Kris laughed.

 

"Wow.. you're so tall!! I'm so smart for giving you the name Stick!" She laughed.

 

Kris Wu is the Son of her father's former business partner, they always see each other when they were young. He's the one who always make her cry because of his practical jokes.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"My Dad told me to go here and attend a business conference." He said and take a book on her table and look at it. "And I heard that Uncle James' Daughter is here, so I went here earlier to catch up."

 

Jessica nodded in understanding, she can't believe the little boy who used to bully her looks like a business man now.

 

"How are you?" She asked in amazement. Time flies so fast they are both in the real world now.

 

"I'm good.. Still Handsome." He smirked seeing Jessica groan. "You? Do you have a boyfriend now?" He asked feeling at home.

 

Jessica felt sad once again as she remembered Yuri. "Yeah.. Do you remember Yuri? He is My boyfriend now." She smiled at him.

 

Kris bit his lips as a familiar name was heard. "Yuri.." He mumbled then clap his hands. "Oh the boy who always hold your hand and hug you!" He said pointing at Jessica.

 

The blonde girl nodded happily, it's so good to reminisce the past.

 

Kris nodded his head, he somehow knew that those two will end up being together. Yuri is the one who always save Jessica from his pranks. The tanned boy would always go with Jessica and her father and look after her.

 

"I'm not surprised. I knew that kid loves you a lot." He chuckled.

 

Jessica became interested, they are going to talk about the love of her life. "How did you know?" She asked with the stupid smile on her face.

 

"I always see him making stupid faces to make you laugh whenever you cry after I prank you." He laugh remembering Yuri's face. "He also told me to stop making you cry and he will save you from bad people like me." He said and chuckled at the serious face of the tanned kid.

 

Jessica rest her chin on her palm and smiled. "He really told you that?" She asked feeling giddy.

 

Kris nodded his head. "Yeah, he told me that you will be his wife when you grow up." He sighed and put his hands on the back of his head. "I guess he really want to marry you. He looks serious when he said that." 

 

Jessica giggled while nodding, she can't  believe Yuri declared to people that he will marry her when they were young. She thought it was just a kiddie promise from him since he always tell her that.

 

"Anyway.. What about the smiling doll? Is she still looking like a Cute Smiling Princess?" He asked.

 

"Oh you mean Stephanie?" She asked and he nodded. "She's already married and now pregnant with her first child."

 

"Woah! I feel old. I mean.. I don't have someone right now and my childhood friends are in serious relationships now."

 

"You're still young, you will meet someone who will change your perspective in life.. in a good way." She said and felt at ease with his presence.

 

"I hope so."

 

A knock on the door broke their trance, Jessica's secretary went in and called for them.

 

"Ms. Jung, the conference will start in ten minutes." Hani smiled and went out again.

 

Jessica stood up and prepare her things. "Let's go!" She smiled and the both of them walked to the conference room.

 

---

 

"Honey.. dinner's ready!!" Mommy Jung announced.

 

"Honey.. Did Jessi called you?" Daddy Jung asked.

 

It's night time but their Daughter's still out, When he went back to the office this afternoon. Jessica is still in the conference until he went home.

 

"She didn't call me." She said.

 

Daddy Jung take his phone and called his secretary, to ask about his Daughter.

 

"Sir, the conference ended a few minutes after you left. She went our of the office with Mr. Kris Wu."

 

"Kris Wu?" He asked.

 

"Yes.. Son of Mr. Henry Wu of W Cars. Do you want me to call the securities and look for her?"

 

Daddy Jung nodded. "No.. didn't know Henry's Son was there. It's okay, he's Jessi's playmate, thank you very much." He said then hang up. He stood up and walk to his wife who is in the kitchen.

 

"Honey, Jessi's with her friend." He told his wife. 

 

Mommy Jung turned to him and hugged her husband. "Should we wait for her before we eat?" She asked.

 

Daddy Jung his wife's back then smiled. "I'm hungry let's eat! We have a lot to do tonight." He said then pulled his wife in the dining.

 

"What is it?" Mommy Jung asked pretending to be innocent.

 

"Jessi's old enough. I think she's ready to have another sibling." Daddy Jung laugh seeing his wife feel shy.

 

"Your Daughter will scold us if she hears you." Mommy Jung slightly hit her husband's arm.

 

"Come on, let's eat fast!"

 

----

 

Jessica unbuckle her seatbelt then turned to her friend they just arrived in front of their house from the restaurant." Thank you for a nice dinner." She smiled at him.

 

Kris just shrugged. "No problem... it's good to catch up with an old friend." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter