Chapter 32: Moments Together

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

How are you guys?

Hope y'all doing great!

 

Here's another chapter, please enjoy!

 

Chapter 32:

 

 

"Jjah! This is Tteokbokki Sica! Good Job!" Yuri happily told his girlfriend as he portioned the food for all of them to share.

 

Jessica smiled timidly, she's actually nervous with it, She asked Yuri to teach her how to cook and of course the tanned man agreed.

 

"All of you won't be poisoned right?" She asked while following Yuri to the dining where their families are waiting.

 

"It looks delicious baby.. don't worry it will taste fine baby." He smiled putting the bowl to the table. "Sica cooked it." He said proudly.

 

Jessica's parents look at her in surprise. "When did you learn how to cook Honey?" Mommy Jung asked.

 

"Yuri guided me Mom. I wanna be a good cook for my future family." She smiled that made her parents proud of her.

 

"That's my Princess!" Daddy Jung said proudly.

 

"Let's eat!" Yuri said.

 

Taeyeon cleared his throat. He knew Jessica and Tiffany has the same level of knowledge when it comes to cooking, so he think it wouldn't be good.

 

"I'll just cook food for Tiffany." He said, he can't sacrifice Tiffany and his baby's health because of an experimental food.

 

"Why Taeng? This is Sica's first time to cook, we should try it." Yuri said trying to convince him.

 

"Pany-ah'a pregnant Yul." He simply answered.

 

"It's okay Yul." Jessica told her boyfriend.

 

They started to eat, Hayeon was nervous to eat it since it was Jessica who cooked but if Yuri says it will be delicious she will taste it.

 

She take the food in and slowly chew it.

 

"How does it taste?" Taeyeon asked his sister.

 

The little kid nodded her head. "It taste good." She said and continued eating everything.

 

Jessica smiled and look at Yuri. The tanned man pulled his girlfriend and peck her head. "I told you.." He whispered.

 

The whole family eat, as well as Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"Congratulations Sweetheart! Practice even more, and cook different foods. You will be a good cook for Yuri and your Kids." Kwon Eomma said then gave her a motherly smile.

 

"Thank you Eomma." She answered shyly.

 

"Oh! You kids finish eating fast! The wedding coordinator will come soon." Kim Eomma informed them.

 

"And the dresses and suits will be delivered today too." Mommy Hwang added.

 

----

 

"Oppa! What do you think of my dress?" Hayeon showed Yuri her pink dress.

 

"You look really pretty Hayeon-ah! You're always pretty." The tanned man said and pat her head.

 

The little kid blush at the compliment and clutch on her dress. Yuri's simple praises makes her really happy.

 

"Is that true?" She asked.

 

"Of course! You look like a princess. When you grow up you have to choose for your prince more carefully. Lots of boys will fall in line for you." He said smiling, he's waiting for his girlfriend to go out wearing her dress.

 

"I already choose who my prince will be." She mumbled shyly.

 

"Oh, really? That's fast huh! Make sure to introduce him to your Oppa and of course to me. We will talk to him." He said then stood up seeing Jessica walk down the stairs. "I'll just talk to Jessica, Okay?" He said then walked to his girlfriend.

 

Hayeon was looking at Yuri. "It's you Oppa." She said then went to her parents.

 

Jessica was talking to Tiffany about the dress while Yuri was just staring at her, She's so beautiful in His eyes and drifted his thoughts of them getting married.

 

"I'll just change." She heard Jessica told Tiffany then walked back to her room.

 

Yuri followed her quietly and get in her room. He saw her trying to her dress without him noticing.

 

He walked at her back and envelope her in a hug. "You are so pretty." He whispered and peck her cheek.

 

Jessica chuckled to him and turned around facing him. "I just have to be beautiful so that my Seobang wouldn't look for other girls anymore." She said.

 

Yuri pulled her and sit on the edge of the bed with her sitting on his lap. "How will I look for other girls when all I see is you?" He asked then sniffed her neck. "Tell me."

 

Jessica felt butterflies on her stomach, Yuri can always make her feel special. She caressed his face and kissed his cheek.

 

"Thank you Babe."

 

"Do you need help with this?" He asked pointing at her dress.

 

Jessica nodded pouting. "It's hard to take it off."

 

Yuri nodded and made her stand, her back facing him. He then slowly pulled the zipper down revealing Jessica's smooth .

 

He felt hot all of a sudden, Jessica's effect on him is no joke.

 

The blonde girl turned around and leaned down giving him a long kiss on his lips.

 

"Thank you babe." She said then walked to the bathroom.

 

He breathed deeply and wiped his invisible sweats. He laid down the bed and close his eyes to calm himself down.

 

Jessica went out after she change clothes into more comfortable one. She saw her boyfriend sleeping on her bed then smiled.

 

She walked to the bed and hovered over him. Yuri seems in deep sleep. "Yuri.." She called but the latter is not answering.

 

She leaned down and gave him kisses all over his face. "Hmm." She hummed and slide her tongue in his mouth then his pink muscle that made him awakened.

 

Yuri on the other hand was surprised and tried to push his girlfriend, but feeling the familiar mouth made him respond.

 

The both of them engage in a tongue battle, Jessica was pulling her by the neck to take a deeper taste of his girlfriend.

 

The blonde peeled her lips on him and panted, she sat on his stomach and take his hand then put it on her waist.

 

"We're always together almost twenty four seven but I never realized that I missed you so much." She told him.

 

The tanned man smiled then caressed her waist up and down. "I missed you too baby."

 

She pinch his cheeks then leaned down to give him a long kiss. "I love you Yul." She whispered.

 

"Should we stay here or go out?" He asked.

 

If Jessica choose to laze around he can't promise to be a good boy and not touch her.

 

Jessica smiled looking at Yuri's eyes. "I wanna stay and cuddle." She said to , she knew he's with their work out session.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

 

"Do You wanna stay here?" She asked and played his lips with her tongue, .

 

The tanned guy stop her since it's making him even more. "No.. let's go out and roam around." He said then sat up holding his girlfriend from the back.

 

"Alright! Seobang and Sicababy will have a romantic date!" She giggled and stood up.

 

Yuri shake his head. "I wanna go back to the amusement park baby." He said.

 

The blonde pouted, going back to amusement park means no romantic date for them.

 

"Babe, Sicababy like to have a romantic date with her Seobang." She hugged Yuri to change his mind.

 

The tanned man hugged her too. "Sicababy would love to walk around the amusement park since she will be with Seobang." He said.

 

"No.. I want to go to a restaurant then come home and work out." She kissed his cheek. "Don't you wanna workout with me?" She asked.

 

Yuri sighed He lose again. "Alright. But promise me we'll go on an amusement park some other time."

 

"Yes! I love you!"

 

"I love you too. Let's go." They both went out for a date.

 

---

 

"Oppa! This one looks really cute!" Hayeon said pointing at a teddy bear in one of the stalls inside the amusement park.

 

Yuri smiled and nodded, he then pulled Jessica and Hayeon to the store.

 

Jessica crossed her arms, Yuri and Hayeon always hang out together since Taeyeon asked her boyfriend to look after his sister while he's busy planning the wedding and taking care of Tiffany while his parents are out of the country for a business trip.

 

"Sica.. do you like this too?" The tanned man asked his girlfriend and she just shake her head.

 

"Unnie is so picky." Hayeon said that made Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

She's been annoyed with the little kid since Hayeon always get Yuri's attention.

 

"Let's eat Oppa!" The little kid pulled Yuri on a food stall.

 

The tanned man was holding Jessica's hand and so she was also got pulled.

 

The little kid and Yuri ordered food while Jessica was just sitting on a  bench, waiting for them to go back.

 

The two came back with food in hand, Yuri hand her some sandwich then sat next to her.

 

The blonde then started sniffing as she smells something familiar.

 

"Eeww! Who ordered cucumber?" She asked covering her nose.

 

"Me! Why?" Hayeon asked.

 

"Sica don't like cucumber Hayeonie, i told you she will smell it." Yuri told the littler girl.

 

"Unnie is so hard to be with, she's so picky in anything."

 

Yuri laughed at her remarks and pinch her cheeks, she's so cute in Yuri's eyes but not in Jessica's.

 

After they eat the two went in line to the ticket booth to ride in one of the best selling rides while Jessica was just waiting for them.

 

They went back and informed her that they will ride in a roller coaster.

 

"Seobang I told you i'm not gonna ride on that again." Jessica complained.

 

"It will be amazing Sica! The three of us will enjoy it!"

 

"No! I'm going home if you insist!" She said crossing her arms.

 

Yuri then look at Hayeon then to her. "Baby.. we should enjoy ourselves! We only have three days together before you go back to the states.

 

The blonde woman rolled her eyes, She can get Yuri follow her if she fake mad at him.

 

"I'm not enjoying at all! It's much better if we go out alone. I mean alone.. the two of us and spend the rest of the days ALONE!"

 

Hayeon pouted at what she said and Yuri saw it. "Baby don't say that, it's more enjoyable if we go out with Hayeon." He whispered.

 

"It's okay Oppa. Please bring me home and i'll just stay in my room." The little kid sadly said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter