Chapter 30: Taeny's Little World

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

Allow me to share a little world of the other cute Couple TaeNy!!

 

Please Support this Chapter! (Especially, Taeny Shippers out there and to those who loves Taeny side from Yulsic like me!!) 😃😃

 

 Chapter 30:

 

Tiffany was clinging to her boyfriend, she just woke up from a tiring session last night. Taeyeon who did all the work was worn out and still sleeping.

 

"Boo.." She whispered. "I love you so much." She kissed his cheeks.

 

Tiffany get up and shower then went out of the room.

 

"Good Morning!" She greeted and slumped on the chair on the dining.

 

Mommy Jung was there putting plates on the table with Hayeon's help.

 

"Good Morning Sweetie! The breakfast is ready." Mommy Jung smiled.

 

Tiffany look around. "Where's Jessi and Yuri?" She asked.

 

"Oh! The two went out."

 

She raised her eyebrows. "They're back together?" She asked.

 

"Maybe.. we never know, let's see when they go back."

 

Hayeon then sat across her. "Unnie.. when will you and My Taeng Oppa will separate?" The little kid asked.

 

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, Hayeon is in her brat mode again. "Taetae and I will never separate!! I will be officially part of your family! We will get married and have tons of babies!" She shouted childishly.

 

"Tons of babies? Are you a pig?" The little kid asked.

 

Tiffany gritted her teeth in annoyance, she was happy when she woke up then this little brat kid is turning everything around.

 

"You!" She shouted.

 

"PigFany!" Hayeon laughed.

 

"You little brat midget!!"

 

"Eomma!!!" Hayeon called her mother immediately went to then.

 

"What is it my baby?"

 

"Fany Unnie called me midget!"

 

Tiffany turned to Kim Eomma. "No Eomma.. she was calling me Pig!"

 

"You two stop fighting, you've been doing that ever since i can remember." Kim Eomma stop them then went back to the kitchen.

 

Hayeon meronged her then walked away, Tiffany crossed her arms then stare at the little kid.

 

Her eyes opened wide as she guessed where hayeon is going. She stood up and ran to stop her.

 

"You can't enter inside." She said blocking the door.

 

Hayeon is shooing her away. "Why not? I want to lay beside My Oppa!" She shouted.

 

"You can't!" Tiffany shouted back.

 

"You're not yet my Oppa's wife, why are you so selfish? Taeng Oppa is my brother!" The little kid tried to push her.

 

She can't see Taeyeon since her boyfriend is in his glory. The little kid successfully pushed her away from the door and opened it wide.

 

Tiffany cover her eyes with her hands as Hayeon walked to the bed and laid next to Taeyeon.

 

"Oppa!! Fany Unnie don't want to share you." She told her brother hugging Taeyeon under the cover.

 

Tiffany followed them and went to the other side. She peek under the cover and was surprised to see him on his short.

 

"How?" She asked.

 

"Thanks to your loudness i become alert." Taeyeon said still his eyes close.

 

"Oppa.." Hayeon called trying to get her Oppa's attention.

 

"Yes Hayeonie!" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Fany Unnie don't like to share you to me!!" The little kid whine.

 

Taeyeon chuckled as His girlfriend hugged him on the other side too.

 

"Both of you are my babies." He said.

 

"No! You gotta choose only one!" Hayeon said.

 

"Of course My Taetae will choose me than you!! I'm his future wife!" Tiffany shout then meronged her.

 

"Why do I have two childish girls here." Taeyeon laughed and sat up. "Let's go.. i'm hungry." He said and tap his cheeks.

 

Hayeon and Tiffany kissed the both side of his cheeks.

 

"Oppa i wanna hop on your back!" The little girl said.

 

He bend his knees for his sister then walked to outside to have breakfast with his hand intertwined with his girlfriend.

 

---

 

After their breakfast the couple decided to go out, They were walking to the neighborhood with hands intertwined with one another.

 

"I wish we could be this way forever." Taeyeon said looking from afar.

 

"Yeah, i'm sad to leave in a few days boo. I will definitely gonna miss you." Tiffany said with a sad face. She was actually sad about Taeyeon not thinking of proposing to her.

 

Taeyeon stop walking and face her. "We'll see each other in a month Baby, don't be sad! Your Taetae's gonna be a good boy." He smiled and peck her head.

 

"Really? You're gonna wait for me? You're not gonna look for other girls?" She asked continuously.

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Of course Your My Mushroom and no one beats you!"

 

"I love you Tae." Tiffany envelop him in a tight hug.

 

The Midget guy her back. Tiffany is getting clingier days after days. "Mushroom.. you seems to be sweeter everyday."

 

"Don't you like a sweet Steph?" The American Brunette asked pouting.

 

"I was just.. well i love this side of you." He smiled and pulled her to walk again.

 

"Boo.. Let's buy Hayeon something." Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon chuckled, Tiffany and Hayeon fights like cat and dog but they care about each other a lot especially Tiffany to his sister.

 

The two of them walked in a botique, while Taeyeon was busy searching for something Tiffany sneak to buy an important thing without him knowing.

 

"Mushroom?" Taeyeon called.

 

She was startled and kept her small bag then face him. "Y-yes boo?" She asked.

 

Taeyeon walked to her and held her hand. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

Tiffany just smiled and shake her head. Her boyfriend then pulled her holding their bags.

 

"What did you bought?" Tiffany asked him.

 

"It's a surprise." He said and winked.

 

Tiffany smiled timidly and just proceeded to their date.

 

They walked to the beach hand in hand, Taeyeon was singing random songs.

 

"Pany-ah! What are your plans for us?" He asked.

 

Tiffany thought for it. She too don't know what they will do, they will live separately, She'll be in the States as Taeyeon will stay in Korea.

 

"There's a lot for you to do right?" She asked.

 

Her boyfriend let out a sigh. He will work for his parents company plus the enlistment to the Army.

 

"Yuri and I will enlist ourselves in the army this year or next year." He informed her.

 

Tiffany felt sad, though it's a good thing to enlist in the army earlier, the separation is saddening.

 

"I see." She said.

 

"It will only take almost two years babe. After that we can be together forever." He promised as he hold her hand tight.

 

The American nodded and pulled her boyfriend. "Let's go home." She said.

 

The couple walked back to their house, they saw Hayeon as they went in the house.

 

"Hayeonie.." Taeyeon called.

 

The little girl stomped her way to her brother and hugged him. "I'm bored here. You should have take me out." She whined.

 

Her brother ruffled her hair then gave her a shopping bag. "Your Pany Unnie bought this to you!" He said.

 

The little Korean girl excitedly accept it. "Thank you!" She said and hugged her brother's boyfriend.

 

The American smiled and went to her shared room with her best friend leaving the sibling in the living room. She has been speculating something that she needs to confirm.

 

"Tiffany's Unnie loves you. The two of you should stop fighting." Taeyeon said.

 

Hayeon look away and hold to the shopping bag tightly. "If she stop doing something funny.. yeah i'll stop." She said then sat on the carpeted floor and checked her new clothes. "Fany Unnie is making me look like a pig." She told her brother showing him the clothes and dresses.

 

Taeyeon take the clothes and look at it. "Yeonie, this is beautiful, why did you say Pany-ah'a making you look like a pig?" He asked. He don't see anything wrong with the clothes.

 

Hayeon rolled her eyes. "Look Oppa! All of them are Pink! I'll look like a piglet with this." She said.

 

"Don't say that." He said and put the clothes back in the shopping bag. "Where are our Parents?" He asked noticing that her sister is the only one in the house when they arrived.

 

"Meeting." She said.

 

"Meeting? Where?"

 

Hayeon stood up. "I don't know. But they are in the spare room. All of them were talking about some important matters. That's what Eomma told me." She said then walk to her parents' room.

 

"How can I talk to them?" He thought then walked to his girlfriend's room. He knocked on the door and called for her. "Mushroom." He knocked again but she's not answering.

 

"Mushroom, are you fine there?" He asked. He put his ears on the door and got anxious hearing her sob inside the room. He knock louder and called for her continuously. "Mushroom!!! Open up." He shouted.

 

And after a few minutes Tiffany opened the door, Taeyeon opened his arms and His girlfriend hugged him tight, she buried her face on his neck and cried out loud.

 

Taeyeon her back. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

 

"I'm scared." She sobbed.

 

"Of what? Did someone hurt you? Huh?" He asked.

 

She shake her head that's on his neck. "I-I need to talk to My Parents." She said.

 

Taeyeon broke the hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter