Chapter 3: Feud

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

Hope you like this chappie!

 

Chapter 3:

 

The Taeny couple and Dumb Couple went on a double date in a private restaurant outside Korea. It's been a while since they went out together, so they're making the most out of it.

 

The University Chairman aka Yuri's Mom, announced a one week holiday. There was one day she heard her Son the he wanted to go on a vacation with his friends. And being the Greatest Mother of Yuri, she declared a holiday that even the faculties got surprised.

 

The Students love Chairman Kwon because of her Cool Personality, Yuri didn't know anything about this and was surprised as well. So right after school they plan to go in an island in Korea, but then Mommy Kwon who's living by her title of being the Coolest Mom told them to go to Macau and enjoy themselves for a week.

 

They arrived that same day and went straight to the hotel Tiffany's Dad Owns, they supposed to be in one room but the Taeny Couple don't want to Disturb the Dumb Couple's sessions and decided to have their own space.

 

"Could you believe it? Mommy Kwon bought everything for us, and sent us here right after school?" Tiffany said laughing.

 

Mommy Kwon took their sizes from their clothes in the Kwon Mansion then shop for their clobbers for a week.

 

"She's really awesome!" Taeyeon said eating their food.

 

Jessica was just looking at the sky full of stars, they could also see from their spot the whole city of Macau, it's good to eat in a peaceful place like this.

 

Yuri was just playing with his fork, staring at nowhere. The Taeny were observing them, they've been quiet since they went here. So Tiffany was wondering if they had another argument.

 

"Yul, let's have some beer later!" Taeyeon told him excitedly. Yuri looked at them.

 

"Sure! I'm not doing anything later." He said.

 

Tiffany observed Jessica's reaction, if she cling onto him and tell Yuri to just stay in the room, means they're fine. But then Jessica rolled her eyes and look away.

 

"Another fight from the Dumbs.." Tiffany thought.

 

After their Dinner, Taeyeon and Yuri prepared for their boys night out, Tiffany was supposed to join them but choose to stay and talk to the Princess. So the two guys claimed it to be a boys night out.

 

Tiffany went to their Suite once she finished taking a bath. Jessica was laying sideways, her back facing her reading a book. She smiled and crawled on to the bed.

 

"Jess, why are you so quiet?" She asked turning the TV on.

 

"Nothing.. i was just tired." She said.

 

"Don't talk to me like i'm a ninny Jessi, i'm not the dumb one here." She said as she flipped the channel.

 

Jessica stopped reading and turn to her. "Why do you always assume that something's up to me whenever i'm quiet or whatever?" She asked.

 

Tiffany's head wobbled. "Jessi, transparency. You are so transparent. If you're happy or not, it's obvious."

 

She sighed. She can't keep a single thing when it comes to Tiffany.

 

She sat up. "Yuri and I had a fight." She said.

 

"About?"

 

"I saw Gyuri at school in the morning, then she went to me and told me to stop acting like i am Yuri's girlfriend. To stop scaring girls in school, and that i am a , who s all the guys in school." She said with an angry tone.

 

Tiffany felt mad. Jessica isn't that kind of girl. But she hold it in and calm herself down. "And then?"

 

"Um. Well, i shouted at her too, and told her too stop flirting Yuri and that she is a ." Tiffany had her eyes wide open. She couldn't believe she actually said those words to her. "Then Yuri heard me. He dragged me to his car and yeah, we fought."

 

Yuri never like them saying filthy words towards other people. So she now knows why Yuri got mad.

 

"He told me told go to her and say sorry, but i told him, i'll never say sorry to her because she deserves that. And he got mad even more." Tiffany sighed. Jessica is a brat, she's a brat too. But not as brat as Jessica.

 

"So you're not really getting down and admit your fault Jessi?" She asked. Jessica sighed.

 

"She's the one who said filthy words at me. Why can't he be fair?" She asked.

 

"Did you tell him everything Gyuri said?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica shook her head. "I tried to but he won't listen to me. He's not talking to me since morning. He told me I'm immature, ill-bred and I shouldn't be tolerated."

 

---

 

The boys especially Taeyeon were having fun, Tiffany gave him a task to asked Yuri what happened in case Jessica won't tell her.

 

He planned on making Yuri drunk but it seems like he's the one who got drunk instead.

 

"Yul! What happened between you and Jeshika?" He asked.

 

Yuri laughed at his drunk friend. "Nothing." He said.

 

"I look dumb Yul, i know. But i'm not as dumb as you!" He drunkenly pointed at him.

 

Yuri just keep his cool crossing his arms. Watching his foolish friend talking and talking by himself.

 

Yuri looked at his phone. Gyuri's been calling and Texting him but he's not answering anymore.

 

Jessica and him fought this morning because of her, He don't like hearing vulgar words from his friends especially with the two princesses, and hearing it from Jessica made him mad, he tried to tell her to say sorry but she wouldn't give in.

 

And because of that he decided that he won't talk to her until she reflects on her mistakes and say sorry. And he wish that he could keep himself from talking to her.

 

After a while, Yuri decided to go back to the Hotel with his drunk friend. He knock on their suite and put him to the bed. He then walked to his shared room with Jessica and open the door.

 

She's sleeping peacefully facing him. He went to shower then settled next to her, he stared at her for a moment and kissed her forehead then he turned his back on her.

 

The next day, they woke up early except for Jessica. They went out to eat breakfast without her.

 

"Yuri, is it really fine to leave her there? You know she's afraid to wake up alone in unfamiliar place, right?" Tiffany asked him

 

Yuri just shrugged and continued eating, then Tiffany received a phone call from Jessica.

 

"Hello Jessi?" Tiffany answered. She put it on a speaker.

 

She's sobbing. "Tiff. Where are you?" She asked with a trembling voice.

 

The three got worried, Yuri was restraining himself from running to be on her side. He really wanted her to learn her lesson.

 

"We're here in the cafeteria, Jessi! Don't cry, Yuri will pick you up in a minute." Tiffany said. They heard another sobbed then she hang up.

 

"Yul, pick her up." Tiffany told him. Yuri look down.

 

"She called you, that means she needs you." He said.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and stood up throwing the table napkin on the table and stomped her way to Jessica.

 

"Jessi!" She called as she saw her covered with the comforter.

 

"T-Tiff?" She called.

 

"Come on! Let's go down and eat." She pulled her by the hand but she won't budge.

 

"Where's Yuri? You told me, he'll pick me up." Tiffany sighed.

 

"He's eating, come on now Jessi." She's getting irritated with the two's feud.

 

"I don't like to eat, Tiff. I'll just sleep." She said and laid down again.

 

Tiffany was holding her anger, she don't want a fight on their vacation. She then took her phone and called for Taeyeon.

 

"Tae, just bring Jessi something to eat. She don't want to go down." She said and hang up.

 

Tiffany pulled Jessica's covers that made the latter sat up. "Get up Jessica Jung!" She said with a austere look.

 

Jessica stood up and went to the bathroom and shower.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were on the lift with Jessica's breakfast, they just brought her Coffee and Clubhouse sandwich since Taeyeon don't know what she wants and Yuri wasn't giving him ideas of what Jessica likes.

 

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter