Chapter 27: First Day Isn't Always Great

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

I'm so happy with your great response and with the upvotes the two stories received was really amazing.

 

Thank you!

 

 

Chapter 27:

 

 

Yuri was sneaking in Jessica's room, the girl is sleeping in her shared room with Tiffany. Their parents decided for them to stay in separate rooms for some reasons they didn't clear.

 

They rented a big antediluvian type of house that has seven rooms. JeTi are together in one room as YulTae are together. Hayeon stays with her parents while there's one excess room.

 

The house has a huge garden and a place where they can have a simple gathering. There's also a music room for a music lovers like the four teens.

 

"Yuri?" The said Guy stiffened hearing his name being called. "Where are you going?"

 

"Mama." He called scratching his head. "Um. I just wanna check on Sica." He said.

 

Mommy Jung eyed him then nodded her head. "Go ahead Son, but make sure to go out before your Dads go back from roaming around." Yuri nodded his head furiously and went to the room.

 

He saw his girlfriend lying on the bed. "Sica." He called. "Sicababy!"

 

"Yul, i'm sleepy." Jessica said turning her back on him.

 

Yuri pouted, Tiffany and Taeyeon went out with Hayeon to see what's outside while Jessica is just sleeping.

 

He laid next to her and pulled her on top of him. "Baby..." Yuri said and kissed her cheek.

 

Jessica is getting irritated with her boyfriend, she honestly wanted to sleep all day but he's trying to make her move.

 

Yuri cupped her face and shower her kisses. "Sica.. I won't stop until you get up!" He said giggling.

 

"Seriously Yul! Please let me sleep!" She said a little louder and leaned her head on his chest.

 

Yuri shake his body, and tickle her. "Baby.. come on!! Let's make this week memorable!!! Baby!!" He kweps on shaking his body.

 

Jessica rolled down and pushed him off the bed making him fall on the floor.

 

"You know you should never disturb my sleep!!" She shouted.

 

Yuri stood up and was about to go near her but she hit his arm. "Don't go near me! Go away!" She shouted.

 

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "I just want to roam around!" He said shouting.

 

"Go out alone! I'm not in the mood! Don't talk to me!" She shouted back and covered herself with blanket.

 

"Sica.." Yuri pulled the blanket off her. "I'm sorry, let's go out. You've been sleeping since we arrived and now it's already afternoon! Come on! Tiffany and Taeyeon were out too." He said. "If you're planning on sleeping the whole week, you shouldn't have went here in the first place! Such a lazy Princess." He commented.

 

Hearing this made Jessica sat up and hit his chest. She's not in the mood and she don't understand why Yuri kept on making her get up and do something.

 

Yuri held his face and stared at her. She crossed her arms. "Don't you ever talk to me Nor go near me! Go out now! I don't wanna see you!" She said angrily.

 

"I just wanna be with you since it will be our last week together before you go back to the states, if you don't wanna be with me then tell me!" He shouted.

 

"Go out! Go wherever you want and don't bother me!" She said and covered herself with blanket once more.

 

"Your mood swings are getting worse!" Yuri stood up immediately as he went out and closed the door going out of the house.

 

He will just go around than fight with Jessica. He won't talk to her if that's what she wants, He will just look for some places they could go when Jessica's moods are fine.

 

He greets everyone he pass by and asks what place is good to go to.

 

On his way he found a cute dog barking at him. "Hi!" He greeted the cute chihuahua.

 

The small dog put his defense and bark at him continuously. Yuri loves dogs, so he just kneeled down and pat the dog's head.

 

"I'm Yuri!" He said. The dog seems to understand and sat in front of him.

 

"Butler!" The dog's ear perked up and ran to the owner of the voice.

 

Yuri stood up and looked at the owner of the cute pet.

 

"I told you not to go anywhere!" The girl said. She then noticed Yuri standing.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!!" The girl bowed. "I'm Han Yeseul.." the girl shyly introduced herself.

 

Yuri chuckled as he finds her cute while holding her dog.

 

"I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri." He introduced. "Your dog is so cute." 

 

The girl smiled as she nodded. "Yeah, um. His name is butler." She said and the dog's body. "Are you new here? This is the first time i saw you here."

 

"Um. Actually, we're just having our one week trip with the whole family." He said.

 

The girl nodded. "I live here.. um..Do you wanna roam around?" She asked. Yuri nodded his head and the both of them walk around with the dog.

 

This is his chance to find a nice place for him and Jessica to go to in the next few days.

 

---

 

Jessica sat up, she sighed as she felt guilty over Yuri. She was not in the mood awhile ago and she didn't mean what she acted towards her boyfriend.

 

She went out to look for him and saw the mothers in the kitchen, probably preparing for the dinner. She walked to the garden and saw the Dads talking while drinking Soju.

 

"Where are they?" She mumbled as she walked around the house to look for her friends and boyfriend.

 

She then saw Hayeon going in the music room. "Hayeonie, where are Tiff and Taeng?" She asked.

 

The little girl bit her lip and look at her. "They are in the music room." She said and went in.

 

Jessica followed and saw the two enjoying playing instruments and singing together.

 

"Where's Yuri?" She asked.

 

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since we came back." Taeyeon answered.

 

Jessica pouted her lips then went to their mothers and asked the same thing.

 

"We don't know honey. I saw him going out awhile ago." Kwon Eomma said.

 

"Just call him Sweetie. Yul will be back. You know that kid." Mommy Hwang said.

 

Jessica nodded and went to the gate to wait for him. It's night time, but Yuri isn't back yet and she's getting worried.

 

She look at her phone and sees that it's already past seven in the evening. Yuri knows nothing about the place and she doubts if Yuri knows anyone there.

 

She tried calling him but he wasn't taking the calls. "He might left his phone in his room." She thought.

 

"Jessi dinner time!" Tiffany called.

 

She reluctantly walked inside the house, the whole family except for Yuri is in the dining.

 

"Alright everyone let's pray." Daddy Hwang lead the prayer.

 

Jessica closed her eyes as she hold onto Tiffany and Hayeon's hands.

 

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said.

 

Jessica was looking at the door if Yuri would go back but nothing. She stood up that made everyone startled.

 

"What is it Jessi?" Daddy Jung asked.

 

"I'll just wait for Yuri dad." She said and went out.

 

"Yuri will go home soon! Don't worry." Daddy Kwon said.

 

She sat on the chair near the gate and waited. Hours had passed but there's no Yuri coming back.

 

"Where are you Yul?!" She worriedly said running her fingers through her hair.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Thank you for the nice dinner Halmeonie!!" Yuri bowed ninety degrees continuously.

 

"It's nothing Yuri-yah!" The elder woman said happily.

 

"I'll just walk Yuri to the door Halmeonie!" Yeseul said. "Did You enjoy?" She asked the tanned man as they both walked to the patio of the house.

 

"Yes! It was really nice meeting you and your grandmother!" He cheekily answered. "Um. I'll go ahead. I need to go home, my parents might be looking for me now." He said and bowed.

 

"If you still want to go around i can go with you. There's a lot of beautiful places here." She smiled and hugged Yuri. She feels like He is a nice guy. "I'll see you around Yuri! Bye!" The girl said waving.

 

Yuri waved and happily walk back to the house. He was humming while he walk.

 

He's happy that he get to see places where he could bring the Ice Princess, he knows Jessica will definitely enjoy.

 

He opened the gate and was surprised to see his girlfriend outside.

 

"Sica?" He called , the said girl quickly turned to him.

 

"Yul!" She ran to where he is and enveloped him in a tight hug. "Where have you been? I was dead worried about you." She said as she sniffed his shirt. He smells different.

 

Yuri looked at his watch, it's past nine already, he untangle his jacket on his waist and put it on his girlfriend who's wearing thin clothes.

 

"Babe, are you mad? I didn't mean what I said earlier i'm sorry." She apologized.

 

Yuri just nodded his head and pulled his girlfriend inside the house. He saw the whole family in the living room.

 

"Good evening!" He greeted.

 

Everyone greeted back. "Oh Yul, your food is on the dining table eat now." Kwon Eomma said.

 

"I'm not hungry." He said.

 

"But Jessica hasn't eaten yet, she's been waiting for you." Mommy Kim told him.

 

He looked at his girlfriend and pulled her to the kitchen. "Why didn't you eat?" He asked as he prepare the food while Jessica was sitting on the chair.

 

"I couldn't bring myself to eat while i'm thinking about you." She truthfully said.

 

Yuri felt butterflies in his stomach hearing her say things like this. He sat next to her, facing Jessica and pulled her chair closer to him.

 

"I'm so sorry Yul. I was really in a bad mood, I didn't mean everything i said." She apologized.

 

Yuri hugged her sideways. "It's fine. You should eat now, I don't want my baby to starve." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

 

Jessica eats and tried to feed him but Yuri don't want to eat. "Where have you been?" She asked.

 

Yuri fixed her fringed as his oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter