Chapter 24: Full of Childishness

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!

 

This Story is nearly 100 upvotes i'm really happy that you guys loves this story!!

 

Here's another chapter!!

Thank you!!

 

Chapter 24:

 

 

"Please forgive me." She pleaded. Yuri just groaned in response. "Let Sicababy give you reward for free." She said and pulled him inside her room.

 

She laid him down and kissed his lips. They were making out when Jessica received a phone call.

 

She pulled off and answered her phone. She signaled Yuri to wait but of course the tanned man couldn't wait any longer.

 

"Hello Tiff?!" She said sounded irritated.

 

Yuri kissed her on the neck and she just let him. She close her eyes to feel the sensation.

 

"Jessi!! Daniel Henney has a fan meeting tonight!! Let's go!!!" Tiffany shouted.

 

Jessica then opened her eyes wide. "This will be his last fan meeting, since he has a flight tomorrow morning. Wanna come?" Tiffany asked oblivious to the fact that Jessica is in the middle of a love making.

 

"I'll wait for you in the school. The meeting will be in an open field near the school. Aight bye!" 

 

Jessica put the phone down and stop Yuri from kissing her.

 

Yuri knitted his brows. "Why?" He asked seeing his girlfriend walking to her closet.

 

"I have something to do." She said and took some outdoor clothes to wear.

 

Yuri was definitely addled with her actions. "Where are you going? It's late already!" Yuri stood up and took a shirt on the closet and wear it.

 

"Tiff and I are going somewhere!" Jessica said hurriedly. She wants to see Daniel before he leaves.

 

"Where exactly?! Sica! We are about to make love! What's that important thing you two have to do?" He asked shouting.

 

Jessica stared at him and smiled. "Don't be mad babe. We'll continue this when i go back. I promise." She hugged him to calm him down.

 

Yuri look away and sighed. "No, Sica! You're not going out." He said strictly.

 

"But.. Tiffany is already there." She said.

 

"I'll call Taeyeon to pick her up." He said and untangled her arms to call Taeyeon.

 

"No need Yul. I'll be back in no time. Alright?" She said and went to the door. "I love you!" She said and send flying kiss to him.

 

Yuri was left alone, he called Taeyeon to confide. The midget guy became his confidant.

 

After a few rings he answered. "Taeng!" He quickly said.

 

"Yul! Tiffany went out. She said she'll go out on a date with Jessica!!" Taeyeon shouted. "I'm following her now!" He added.

 

Yuri went wide eyed. "I'll come too." He said and went out immediately.

 

"Our girlfriends are getting crazy." Taeyeon said. "I saw Tiffany in front of the school. I guess she'll wait your girlfriend here."

 

"Alright Taeng. I'm on my way. Keep an eye on them." He said and sped off.

 

He parked his car and saw Taeyeon walking back to the school.

 

"Taeng!" He called.

 

Taeyeon looked pissed and he knew that it has something to do with the girls.

 

"Where are they?" He asked.

 

"In the park." He said and leaned on his own car. "Do you know why your girlfriend went out?" He asked. Yuri shake his head. "To see Daniel Henney. They are with a lot of fans. Screaming their lungs out for that guy." He said.

 

Yuri has his eyebrows knitted, Jessica just promise that she won't do anything in relation with Daniel and she just broke her promise to him.

 

"Yul! We really need the GTA project!! Let's start tomorrow, let's spend the whole day together and we shouldn't talk to them." Taeyeon suggested.

 

"Will it work?" He asked. "Can you really take not talking to Tiffany the whole day? Cause I don't think I can do that to Sica." He said truthfully.

 

"That's why we have to. Let's turn or phone off. And just stick together the whole day!"

 

Yuri think of it first. Then Nodded. "Alright." He said. He's upset with his girlfriend again. Taeyeon got excited and nodded his head.

 

They decided to wait for their girlfriends to go back to make sure they're safe. After somewhat forever the two went back to where they parked the car.

 

"That was amazing Tiff! Good thing you informed me about this!" Jessica giggled.

 

Tiffany has the proud look on her face. The two were about to ride their car when they notice familiar cars beside theirs and two boys leaning on it.

 

"We're dead." Jessica mumbled nervously.

 

"I know." Tiffany answered.

 

"Are you happy now?" Taeyeon asked crossing his arms.

 

"T-Tae." Tiffany mumbled.

 

"Yul! I'm going home now! Drive safely." Taeyeon bid and ride his car then drive off.

 

Tiffany quickly followed her boyfriend without bidding goodbye to her best friends.

 

Jessica and Yuri were left, The American don't know what to do or say.

She tried to get near to coo him.

 

"Babe." She called and was about to hug him but he retracted.

 

Yuri shake his head and ride his car. He the engine and sped off. Jessica sighed and ran to drive her own car.

 

She arrived seeing Yuri's car parked. He went up to their flat and opened the door.

 

He went straight to her room but Yuri wasn't there. "Babe!" She called. And went to the bathroom. "Yul!"

 

She dialed his phone but he's not answering. She checked Tiffany's room but her boyfriend wasn't there.

 

"There's another room." She mumbled and walked to the guest room. She tried to turn the knob but it was locked. "Yuri!" She called knocking. "Open this door!" She said.

 

She sighed as her patience is getting shorter. She walked to the drawer in the living room and took the spare keys.

 

She unlock the door and saw him lying down covered with blanket. Jessica walked to the bed and crawled.

 

"Babe!" She called. She knows Yuri is mad but she need to try her luck. She pulled the covers down and found him sleeping.

 

"Yuri i know you're not sleeping." She said and hovered his waist. "Baby." She leaned down and kissed his lips.

 

Yuri was restraining himself from kissing back, he has to keep up from getting mad.

 

"She lied to you. You are mad at her. You need to carry off the GTA Project." He kept on telling himself.

 

Jessica kept nibbling his lips while her hands were caressing his chest. "Babe." She whispered. "Let's continue our love making." She said his lips.

 

Yuri then opened his eyes and put His girlfriend down on the bed.

 

Jessica smiled as she thought Yuri will continue making love with her. But her smile faded as He turned his back on her.

 

Jessica hugged him from the back. "Seobang.. i'm sorry.." She mumbled but Yuri wasn't moving. "Seobang." She called and shake his body.

 

"You just broke your promise Sica." Yuri said. "You told me you won't watch anything about That Guy." He said.

 

"I'm really sorry, This is the last time Seobang. I won't do it again. I promise. Really really promise!!" She said pouting.

 

"Just sleep in your room." He said without looking at her. "I wanna sleep alone." He covered himself with the blanket.

 

Jessica pouted even more, Yuri is really sulking. She sighed and hugged him. "Goodnight Seobang.. i really really love you!" She said and went out of the room.

 

---

 

Meanwhile in the Kim Residence..

 

"Taetae!! I just wanna watch Daniel since it was his last fan meeting!! It won't happen again!" She said banging the bathroom door.

 

Taeyeon was locking himself inside since he's certain that he can't take not talking to his girlfriend.

 

"She's totally giving her attention to me now. We don't need that GTA Project anymore." He thought as he paced back and forth.

 

"Taetae!! I can't sleep if you're mad at me!! Do you want that? Your Mushroom will have eye bags!! I won't look pretty anymore!!" She shouted.

 

He heard her sigh followed by a sob. Taeyeon gritted his teeth, Tiffany will do some acting to get him again.

 

"I guess you don't love me anymore. It's fine then. I hope you could sleep well while I'm suffering." She said dramatically. 

 

He then heard footsteps slowly fading then a loud banging of the door. Taeyeon groaned, he will get scolded for the loud noise because of her.

 

He went out of the bathroom then laid down on the bed. He sighed, Tiffany won't let him sleep because of guilt.

 

---

 

The next morning Yuri woke up early to proceed to their Project. He cooked breakfast for them, so that when Jessica wakes up she has something to eat. She will probably wake up later before lunch.

 

He was near finishing the food when he felt a pair of hands on his waist.

 

"Good morning Seobang." Jessica greeted. "I woke up early to buy us some breakfast but seems like you already made for us." She turned him around to face her.

 

She tiptoed and kissed his lips. "I love you!" She smiled.

 

Yuri sighed and untangle her arms. He went back on what he was doing. He put their breakfast on the table and started to eat.

 

Jessica sat next to him and tried to feed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter