Chapter 23: When Yuri gets Upset

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!

 

The two stories are getting a lot of love these days!! Thank you for the upvotes!! Hope you continue supporting our Stories!!

 

To those who haven't subscribed to the first fanfic, here it is:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1262421/falling-for-a-star-fluff-genderbender-romance-snsd-soosun-taeny-yoonhyun-yulsic-girlsgeneration-soshi-ot9-hyonic-littlecomedy-yulsickrys-soshikrys

Please support it too!! 화이팅!!!

감사해요!!

 

Chapter 23: 

 

Weeks gone by fast and their graduation is approaching. Yuri and Jessica became even more inseparable after the proposal in the amusement park.

 

Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany were staying in the Kwon Mansion for the last week since the Couples from the States are arriving for their graduation next week.

 

JeTi were making the most out of their time with their boyfriends since they will fly back to L.A with their parents after their graduation.

 

Yuri's still haven't claim his rewards after Jessica gave him one hundred golden points because of his proposal and his points kept going up.

 

Now, the Yulsic Couple is inside Yuri's car, the Program for the Graduating Students just finished. Yuri is driving them to his parents' company since they were being called with Taeny.

 

"Why do we have to go there? We should just make this time for ourselves." Jessica pouted.

 

Yuri smiled at his girlfriend's actions. Jessica always want to be alone with him. "You miss me?" He asked. Jessica nodded instantly. "Moms and dads are coming in a few days." He said.

 

Their parents are going to reunite again that means they will stick with them until they go back to the US.

 

"Yeah. We'll not have our own time." Jessica mumbled. "Then we'll go back in the states two days after the graduation. We don't have time anymore babe." She complained.

 

"We will have a lot of times when we go out of the country. Don't worry."

 

"Oh yeah right!" She clapped her hands as she remembered. "I'll tell my parents were going out of the country right after graduation! So I won't be away from you." She giggled.

 

"You're so selfish." He said playfully.

 

Jessica pouted even more, she's really selfish if it's about Yuri, she admit it.

 

"Is it bad to miss my Seobang?" She asked.

 

"No, of course not. I missed you too." He said as he turned the car to the right. "We're near." He said.

 

Jessica took her lipstick out and retouched.

 

"What are you doing baby? You don't need that." Yuri said as he parked the car.

 

"I need to look presentable to everyone." She said. Yuri knitted his eyebrows. "Cause i want them to see that i'm the perfect girl for you." She said.

 

Yuri sighed and stopped her. "You don't have to. You're perfect for me in every way." He said and took her bag and toss it at the back. "Let's go!" He said.

 

The two walk to inside the building with intertwined hands, People were greeting them as they walk pass them.

 

"Hi Yuri!" An older guy greeted. "Who is this beautiful girl beside you?" He asked looking at Jessica.

 

"Ah, this is my fiancée Jessica Jung." He introduced.

 

The older guy's eyes went wide. "Fiancée? Oh wow that's great!" He said and tapped Yuri's shoulder. "Congratulations you two!" He said.

 

"Thank you Uncle. We'll go ahead. My parents must be waiting for us." The couple bowed down then ride a lift.

 

"That was my Appa's friend." He told Jessica.

 

The two arrived to his Father's office. He then saw the secretary and greeted her.

 

"Hi Sir Yuri! Mr. Kwon is in the middle of a meeting right now." She informed him.

 

Yuri nodded. "We'll just wait for him in the office. Thank you Jihyo!" He then pulled his girlfriend inside the office and made her sit on the couch as he turned the TV on.

 

"Do you want anything to eat baby?" He asked standing on the couch.

 

Jessica pulled him towards her and made her sit on the couch next to her. "Can I get a kiss?" She asked.

 

The tanned guy finds his girlfriend really charming. He pinched her cheek and kissed her lips.

 

"Yah! Why do you have to pinched me?" She complained childishly.

 

"Because you are so cute." He said. "So.. tell me baby. What do you wanna eat. I'll order us some foods." He peck her again.

 

Jessica definitely likes the way Yuri takes good care of her. "I want some cake babe." She said and gave him a long kiss in return.

 

Yuri called the secretary in the intercom and asked her to get some cake and juice. He went back to his girlfriend and put his hand on her waist.

 

"If I gets kisses every minute of every day, whenever i give you what you want, I wouldn't mind giving you the whole world." He bit his lips.

 

"You don't need to give me the whole world, I will give you everything as long as you stay with me." She whispered and kissed him passionately.

 

Yuri pulled her by her neck and tilted his head to make a good angle to kiss her.

 

"Oh God i love you!" Jessica groaned. "I love you so much." She closed her eyes as Yuri kissed her neck.

 

They heard the door opened but they could care less. "You two are gross. Making out in front of me." Tiffany commented and sat next to them.

 

Taeyeon was talking to someone outside so she went inside Kwon Appa's office alone.

 

Yuri was still nibbling her neck even though their best friend is just beside them. He s his hands on his girlfriend's and squeezed it hard.

 

"Oh God!" Jessica moaned.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany smack Yuri's head to stop him. "You two are seriously erts. Appa might come in and see you!" She crossed her arms. It's actually fine seeing them make out since they also do it in the apartment but they are in the office.

 

Jessica pinched Tiffany's thigh. "Go out and make out with your Taetae!! You're even worst than us." She rolled her eyes as Yuri just scratched his head and went out to get some cake and juice.

 

"At least we only do intimate things alone. You two almost have in front of me! Gross." She made a disgusting look.

 

"You two make out in front of us too." Jessica mocked.

 

"I know. But my Taetae don't me in front of you guys." She said. "Yuri is more ert than my Taetae." She smirked.

 

"Your Taeyeon is the ert of all erts!! And don't tell me he don't your while you are just standing." Jessica shouted. "At least my Seobang only do that when we do intimate things!!" She proudly said.

 

"That's because i'm irresistible!!" Tiffany meronged her.

 

"That's because he is Byuntae!" Jessica fired back.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon went in together hearing the two girls shouting at each other.

 

"Shh. What are you arguing about?" Yuri asked confusedly.

 

The two suddenly burst out laughing. "We're fighting about who's more byun between you and Taeyeon." Jessica said laughing.

 

"It's definitely Taeng!" Yuri commented as he put the cake and plates on the mini table. Taeyeon put the Juice and sat next to his girlfriend.

 

"I can proudly say I am." Taeyeon said and peck his girlfriend's cheek. "At least i know my girlfriend loves it a lot. Right mushroom."

 

"Wow! You're a proud Byun!" Tiffany shake her head.

 

They laughed at Tiffany's remarks and started to eat. Kwon Appa's meeting will take few hours to finish.

 

"Tiff, when are we going out of the country?" Jessica asked her best friend since Tiffany is in charge of it.

 

"Next month." She said as she feed her boyfriend.

 

"Why not right after the graduation next week?" She asked.

 

"We can't, Moms and Dads want us to come with them right after graduation right?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. "After we're done training in the company we can proceed on our trip to Europe."

 

Jessica sighed, so it's not possible to stay with Yuri. She felt Yuri's hands on her waist again.

 

"Focus on what we have right now." He whispered.

 

"We only have less than ten days together." She sadly said.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri played chess while waiting for the Couple. Tiffany and Jessica were watching a variety show.

 

The two guys who were serious in their competition were disturbed because of their girlfriend's squeals.

 

"Kyaaaahhhh!!!" They screamed excitedly.

 

"Yah!! Why are you screaming?" Taeyeon asked as he cover his ears. Tiffany's loud voice plus Jessica's dolphin squeak is definitely an ear ripping moment.

 

"Kim Hyun Joong is so handsome!!" Tiffany said clapping.

 

"Sheesh!!" Taeyeon rolled his eyes and went back on playing.

 

Another squeal irritated the two boys and stopped playing. "What is it again?" This time it was Yuri.

 

"He is so handsome!!" Tiffany said and Jessica nodded furiously while giggling.

 

Yuri glared at them but the two were so busy to even noticed their boyfriend's annoyance.

 

After an hour Kwon Appa and Eomma went in. The four greeted them.

 

"You're having a good time here kids?" Kwon Appa asked.

 

"Yes!!" Tiffany squealed.

 

The Married Couple laughed. "We called for you because we want to tell you that your parents are coming in a few days." Kwon Appa said. "Then they will stay for another week after your graduation."

 

"What?" Jessica asked. "I thought they want to go back right after our graduation?" She asked.

 

"Change of plans. They wanted to celebrate your graduation in Jeju for a week. And we already talked to Taeng's parents and they will go with us."

 

Tiffany's eyes twinkled in happiness. "Really?" She asked and Kwon Eomma nodded. "OMG!!!! I'm so excited!!" She squealed and hugged Taeyeon.

 

Jessica look at Yuri who was smiling widely. "We can have an alone time there." He whispered and kissed his girlfriend's ear.

 

"I don't think so, having Tiffany and Taeyeon with us? Plus Taeyeon's little sister? Good luck." She said. She knows that Taeyeon's twelve year old little Sister has a huge crush on Yuri and they are very close to each other.

 

---

 

After Kwon Couple talked to them, Taeny quickly went to the Kims to tell have dinner with Taeyeon's family. While Yulsic will go to the Park near their school to just walk around before they go back to Kwon Mansion where they stay.

 

Yuri was holding Jessica's hand as they get in his car. Jessica was so excited to finally be alone with her Seobang again. She watch him as he put his seatbelt on then fumble to his bag.

 

Yuri turned to her. "Baby, why are you smiling widely?" Yuri asked seeing his girlfriend grinning.

 

Jessica turned to him and giggled. "I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter