Chapter 2: Dumb and Dumber

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

Jessica and Yuri are on their way to Yuri's house. His parents asked him to bring Jessica and Tiffany for a dinner and they gladly accepted the offer. Taeny were convoying them, they don't want to get stressed seeing the two being lovey dovey.

 

Jessica was holding Yuri's phone, checking it. "Yul, why is this Gyuri still bothering you?" Jessica asked getting irritated.

 

"Um. She's my classmate, Sica. She's just asking something from me."

 

"Does she have to ask you? Only you? Why can't she just ask other people? Why does it have to be you?"

 

Yuri chuckled at her nonstop questioning. "You're so cute. Sica."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "And one more thing, she's asking you about eating out, going to amusement parks, going to their house. Is it part of school? I don't think so!" Jessica complained slumping herself on the backrest. "have you met her family?"

 

"Not yet." He shortly replied.

 

She again face him. "Yet?! Why? Are you planning on going to her house?" She shouted, her face turned red in anger.

 

"That's not what i mean... why are you so mad anyway? I'm single. I can hang out with anyone i like." He reasoned out.

 

This made her even mad. "You mean you like her? Answer me Kwon Yuri!" Yuri could only shake his head. Jessica is so possessive. "You will not go to her house. Not when i'm not around!" She said in finality.

 

Yuri stayed silent, she acts like a mad girlfriend. That's the reason why he don't date. Jessica would get mad and be jealous.

 

They arrived an hour before the dinner,  They all greeted the Kwon Couple.

 

"Oh my lovely children!" Mommy Kwon hugged them.

 

"We missed you Eomma!" Jessica said.

 

"I missed you too. Come here kids. Appa's in the living room." She dragged them in the house. They greeted Appa Kwon and told the two girls to rest first, then he talked to the two boys.

 

Their dinner was filled with Joy and laughter, courtesy of the boys.

 

"Jessica, Yuri why don't you just date? I mean the two of you?" Kwon Appa asked.

 

Jessica was surprised, while Yuri just stayed cool. "Dad, Jessica has someone, and besides were Just best friends." Yuri said eating. 

 

"I've never seen you date, Son."

 

"Don't worry, maybe in the next few months i'll have someone to introduce to you as my girlfriend." He happily said.

 

Jessica stopped eating and looked at Yuri. She felt her heart twitched at the thought of other girls with Yuri.

 

Tiffany then was watching her best friend's moves, she wanted to know how will she react on what he said. Seeing Jessica losing Appetite by just hearing those things from Yuri made her smile.

 

Jessica again just secretly confirmed her feelings for Yuri.

 

After their dinner, the older couple told them to stay the night. Tiffany and Taeyeon went to bed first, they have their own room inside the mansion that's because Kwon Appa and Kwon Eomma loves them a lot.

 

Jessica was inside her room, she can't sleep, tossing around the huge bed. She then took her phone out and stared at Yuri's picture.

 

She went out on the veranda and think. A lot of girls were throwing themselves at Yuri, maybe Yuri wanted to have a girlfriend soon that's why he said those words. She felt sad Yuri is the constant man in her life aside from her father. What if he finds someone and leave her.

 

She was drowned in her thoughts, Then a pair of arms wrapped around her petite body.

 

"Why are you still awake?" Yuri asked. She felt his breath on the back of her neck that made her shiver.

 

"How did you know i was here?" She asked. Holding Yuri's hands on her waist.

 

Yuri put his face on her shoulder and tightened the hug. "I went to say goodnight to you in your room but you weren't there. So I thought you'd be here. You love it here don't you?"

 

"Yeah."

 

Yuri kissed her on the neck and broke the hug much for Jessica's disappointment. "Let's go now. You might catch a cold." Yuri intertwine their hands and walked back inside.

 

Yuri opened her door and faced her. "Goodnight Sica." Yuri kissed her on the cheek.

 

Yuri settled himself on his bed while he was watching TV, then his phone rang, It was Gyuri.

 

"Hello?" He answered.

 

"Yuri, can we meet tomorrow? I have something to ask you." Gyuri said with a flirtatious tone.

 

He creased his eyebrows "About?" He's not really interested on her but he's just being nice.

 

"Stuffs." He was baffled. A knock on the door was heard. He stood up and opened the door. It was Jessica.

 

Yuri then turned his back on Jessica. "Um. Gyuri let's talk about it tomorrow. Bye." He hang up.

 

Jessica was biting her finger, She always noticed Gyuri messaging him, or calling him and it made her mad.

 

"Sica, why are you here?" He asked pulling her inside his room.

 

She sat down on his swivel chair looking at her hands. "I can't sleep." She said shyly. "What are you doing, Yul?" Yuri smiled.

 

"Um. Just watching TV." He answered turning his gadgets off. "Do you wanna sleep here?" He asked sitting down at the edge of his bed and pulled the swivel chair in front of him trapping her legs with his legs. He's certain that she wants to stay in his room. Jessica always act this way. She nodded her head cutely.

 

He smiled and pinched her nose. "Okay then, come on." Yuri laid down and Jessica followed hugging him tightly.

 

Yuri was covered themselves with the comforter. "Yul~" She called and he hummed in response, he's watching movie. "Do you like Gyuri?" She asked clutching on his shirt. Yuri was stunned.

 

"I don't think so." He replied. Jessica then went on top of him. Yuri hugged her waist with one arm to balance her.

 

"You sure?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. What's happening to you?" He asked fixing her hair that's blocking her face.

 

"Nothing. I'll sleep." She said. Yuri was about to put her back down on the bed but she stopped him.

 

"I want to sleep this way, Seobang." She said closing her eyes.

 

Yuri couldn't do anything but to comply. It's not the first time she does this anyway. "Anything for you baby." He answered.

 

"Goodnight Seobang." She leaned down and kissed his lips. Moving it slowly, Yuri was slowly getting drowned by her kiss and responded.

 

Jessica pulled Yuri by the neck and opened . He slipped his tongue inside and deepened the kiss.

 

A faint moan was heard and that's when Yuri realized what they are doing. He kissed her once more before pulling out.

 

"Goodnight Sica." He whispered and kissed her forehead. He turned off the TV and sleep.

 

---

 

Jessica woke up earlier than usual, she looked at the guy at the bottom. Yuri was still protectively hugging her.

 

"Any girl will be lucky to have you, Yul." She whispered tracing his plumped soft lips with her fingers. "But i'm not yet ready to give you to any other girl." She whispered again. Maybe the reason why she don't want him to pay attention to any other girls because she wants Yuri to focus on her. Only her.

 

Last night when she heard him saying those words to his parents, she felt like crying. She knows she won't be ready when the time comes where Yuri will give himself to the girl who will take His heart. She don't know when or will she ever be ready to give him to other girl.

 

Yuri then woke up because of a tickling feeling. He opened his eyes and was greeted by an angelic face of his lovely best friend.

 

"Good Morning Sica!" He greeted. "You're awake this early in the morning." He smiled, Jessica never wakes up before him, so he was a little surprised.

 

But instead of answering him, Jessica greeted him with a long kiss. He tried to stop her because he hasn't brushed his teeth yet but she's eager to really kiss him.

 

"Sica~ I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He said breaking the kiss.

 

"Me either." She simply answered and dive on him again.

 

After minutes of making out early in the morning, Jessica finally stopped. "Good morning." She gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter