Chapter 19: Yuri the Coupling Fanatic

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

안녕하세요!!!

 

How are I guys? Hope y'all doing great!!!

 

Anyway this is my short update!!

 

Chapter 19:

 

Yuri woke up first as usual, He looked his girlfriend and smiled as their session last night struck his mind. He hugged her tight and the latter didn't even budge since she was so tired.

 

He must admit that he was so energetic and driven yesterday maybe because he's been waiting for that day to come.

 

He kissed her then sat up. He showered first then went to cook breakfast. Their flight will be this afternoon, so they have to be home before lunch to prepare.

 

He prepared the food tray and bring it to the room with the food he cooked. He put the tray on the side and turned to wake his princess up.

 

"Baby. Wake up." He gently shake her body.

 

Jessica was so beat that she didn't wake up that easily. He shake her once more and that's when she woke up.

 

He leaned down and kissed her lips. "Good morning." He greeted.

 

Jessica turned her back on him. "I hate you!" She said.

 

Yuri creased his eyebrows wondering what he did wrong again. "I didn't in you baby. I pull out." He said.

 

"But you told me last night that the third time will be the last time but you didn't stop, you still went in for a fourth - no! Fifth time. How could you? And now i'm so tired. I really can't even feel my legs!!" She shouted whining.

 

Yuri felt ashamed, he really don't know what happened to him but what he knows is he likes making love with Jessica. Her taste, her scent, her moans, everything. He's totally addicted to Jessica.

 

"I was just.. i'm sorry baby." He apologized. 

 

"When will come a time that a day after we made love Jessica will wake up in a happy mood?" He thought.

 

"I won't forgive you this time! You cannot touch me for one whole month! You hear me?" She shouted. Yuri's eyes went wide. One whole month is too much.

 

He get near her and made her face him. "Baby, that is too much.. please don't be like this.." He pleaded.

 

She rolled her eyes. "No, i made up my mind. Why are you like this Yul? You became fanatic." She asked.

 

He look down. "I'm sorry, it's because i love you. I love making love with you. I love pleasuring you." He fidget.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and motioned him to come near her. She hugged him and his hair.

 

"I love you too. Of course i wanna make love to you too But you have to think of me too. I was so tired last night." She said gently. Yuri nodded and peck her lips.

 

"I'm sorry." He said. Jessica nodded and sat up.

 

She put her hands together. "What do we have for breakfast?" She asked instead. She don't wanna talk about it anymore.

 

Yuri quickly get the tray and put it in front of her. The both of them eat and get ready to go home.

 

Yuri was of course cleaning the whole room as Jessica take a bath. She's really tired, she can't even walk properly because of last night.

 

"Yuri!!" She shouted from the bathroom. Yuri dropped the Vacuum cleaner and ran to her.

 

"What happened?" He asked worriedly as he open the door.

 

Jessica was already in her underwear. "Look at me! I have lots of hickeys!! Look! Look! Look! Look at me!" She shouted complaining as she pointed her thighs, tummy, cleavage, neck and arms. "Oh Gosh! I can't believe it. You are a monster Yuri. Monster!!" She shouted and throw him a shampoo bottle.

 

Yuri looked at her and felt sorry, she really got a lot of hickeys.

 

"Sica!! Baby! I'm really sorry." He said and pick up the bottle and toss it on the bed. He then went to his girlfriend and carry her to the bed.

 

"I hate you!! I hate you!! I hate you!!" She shouted angrily hitting his arms. She already forgive him of his broken promise and for making her feel like an overcooked pasta but seeing the hickeys all around her body makes her really mad.

 

That's the reason why she feels like her skin was tingling in pain. Because she has lots of hickeys. She didn't noticed it since she's focused on her lower body but then as she look at herself in the mirror, she found hickeys almost all over her body.

 

Yuri hovered over her and kiss her to shut her up. She tried to push him but he hold both of her hands and focused on kissing her passionately. Not long after Jessica stop fighting and kissed back.

 

Yuri pulled off as he needed air to breathe. "I'm sorry." He apologized and peck her again.

 

Jessica sighed and shake her head. "Get off me." She ordered. Yuri stood up after making sure that his girlfriend has calmed down.

 

"Dressed up baby. We'll go home." Jessica stood up, good thing that she brought her large turtle neck long sleeve shirt and wore it with her pants.

 

After half an hour the both of them are already settled, Yuri held her hand and ride in a lift. Jessica won't talk to him.

 

"Sica.." He called, he's using a certain tone that makes Jessica stop from getting mad at him. "Baby.."

 

She was about to give in when the lift door opened. She silently thanked God for saving her. She quickly walked out with Yuri following behind.

 

He helped her get in and went to the driver seat. He faced her and held her hands again.

 

"Baby~ please don't get mad at me." He kissed her hand.

 

She kept her straight face. "We need to go home." She said and look away. Yuri sighed and drive their way home.

 

They arrived while their families are having a what seems like a farewell party.

 

"Children!!" Mommy Hwang happily called.

 

The both of them greeted them and stayed in the garden. "Why are you so covered Jessi?" Mommy Jung asked.

 

The American Girl got scratched her head and laughed nervously. "Hehe. Um. I.. it's cold.." She said instead and turned to glare at her boyfriend who's now hanging his head low.

 

Her father look at her suspiciously. "Are you sure?" Daddy Jung asked.

 

"Yes." She said sitting down on a long chair.

 

"I'm so sad that you're leaving today!!" Mommy Hwang said with a sad tone. "I'm gonna miss my babies!!" She ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter