Chapter 12: Officially Yours

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

How are you guys??

Welcome to the new subscribers 

 

Pardon my Grammatical and Typographical errors..

 

Chapter 12:

 

Jessica was getting ready to go out, Jaejoong's Parents called her asking if they could talk to her personally and of course being a nice person she agreed.

 

Yuri was out with Taeyeon as they will get something. Tiffany chose to stay at home to rest, their flight will be late afternoon.

 

"Tiff, i'll just call you later! I have to go!" She said.

 

Tiffany stopped her "Jess, are your stuffs ready?" She asked.

 

Jessica nodded and smile. "I didn't really brought too much stuffs Tiff, just a pair of clothes to change." She said. Tiffany nodded she too didn't brought too much stuffs since they have a lot of clothes in LA.

 

The older girl just ride in a Cab to get to the restaurant. After fifteen minutes she arrived in the restaurant.

 

She waited for Jaejoong's parents on the Table near the entrance door. She then received a phone call from Yuri.

 

"Babe!" She cheerfully greeted. "Where are you?" She asked.

 

"I'm still with Taeyeon baby. Are you fine there?"

 

The American girl smiled. "Yes babe. Oh They are already here." She said as she stood up.

 

"Aight! We'll pick you up later. I love you!"

 

"Love you too. Bye." She said as she hang up. She quickly bowed ninety degrees as the couple reach the table she's in.

 

"Good Afternoon Uncle, Auntie!!" She greeted.

 

The two smiled warmly at her. "Good Afternoon Sooyeon.. You grew up so well Sweetie." Mrs. Kim said as she motioned her to sit down.

 

"Thank you!" She shyly thanked her.

 

They ordered foods and eat, having conversations about her parents and her school. Jessica was feeling a little uncomfortable since she's not really that close to them.

 

Mr. Kim looked at his wrist watch he has a meeting at two in the afternoon, so he won't prolong their talk. He cleared his throat as he cross his arms. "Sooyeon.. i already talked to My Son, and I wanna apologize to you personally, as his father. I can assure you that he will learn something on what he did to you."

 

Jessica sighed and bowed. "Thank you Uncle for listening to me, I only want him to be disciplined that's why I called you. And I'm sorry for bothering you, i know you're busy in London."

 

"No Sweetie, it will be a shame in our family if we tolerate his bad deeds especially to your parents. I will talk to them soon but please do tell them our apologies."

 

"No need to talk to them Uncle, they don't know anything about it."

 

"Still, i will talk to your father about it and apologize, And We have a meeting about something important so the whole family will be flying to LA for the holidays." He said smiling warmly.

 

Jessica got surprised as far as she knows her father and Mr. Kim aren't business partners. "What are they going to talk about?" She thought to herself.

 

She just nodded her head as Mr. Kim called for the server for their bill and paid.

 

"We'll go ahead Sooyeon, do you want us to drive you somewhere?" He asked.

 

Jessica shake her head politely. "No Uncle, i'll wait for someone here." She said. The two went out of the restaurant leaving her alone.

 

She sighed as she took her phone out and dialed Yuri's number. "Babe! Where are you?" She immediately asked.

 

"We're on our way baby. Are you done talking with his parents?" He asked.

 

"Yes babe, i'll wait for you here. Alright babe, i'll hang up, see you bye!" She said as she put her phone inside her bag. While waiting she saw someone familiar.

 

"Donghae Oppa!" She called happily. The said guy waved and walked to her table.

 

"Hi Jess! What are you doing here?" He asked as he sat down. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

 

She nodded. "I'm waiting for Yuri." She said. "You? Are you seeing someone?"

 

"I'll just order My Mom some foods." He said, Jessica was awed at his gesture towards his own mother.

 

"I guess your mom and you are so close.."

 

"Very, i love my Mom so much." Jessica was touched, he's like Yuri.

 

"Oppa, do you have siblings?"

 

"Yeah, I have an older sister Lee Dahae.." He said.

 

They were enjoy talking, Jessica was having fun with Donghae that she forgot about her friends coming.

 

Yuri with Taeny Couple just arrived in the restaurant, The tanned man dialed Jessica's number but she's not picking up. He looked at the time, they need to go to the airport so Yuri just got off to pick up Jessica.

 

He still tried to call her but nothing, he went inside and look around. She's nowhere to be found. Then he saw Donghae standing near the counter, he walked to his direction to approach him and ask if he sees Jessica but then he stopped as he saw her hugged Donghae with one arm on his waist while the older guy put his arms around her and peck her on the cheek.

 

He was stoned in his place, he can't move his feet because of what he's seeing. His heart is feeling really really hurt seeing them talking and laughing to each other.

 

Jessica saw him and quickly called him. "Yul!" She called pointing at Donghae. But instead of going near them he turn around and walk outside.

 

Jessica was baffled at his actions. "What happened to him?" She thought.

 

"Isn't that Yuri?" Donghae asked.

 

Jessica nodded confusedly. "I'll go ahead Oppa. We'll be catching our flight. Bye!" She quickly followed him. "Where did he go?" She mumbled, she took out her phone and saw missed calls from Yuri. She dialed his number but he won't answer.

 

Then she noticed Taeyeon's car near the restaurant, she walked there and saw them. She hopped in beside Yuri who's quiet and not even looking at her.

 

Taeyeon drive them to the airport. "Why you took so long?" Tiffany asked annoyingly.

 

Jessica stared at Yuri then turned to Tiffany. "I was talking to Donghae Oppa. I didn't hear my phone rings." She explained and look at him again.

 

"Yul, why did you walked away?" She asked. Patting his hands that on his lap. "Yul.." She called again as she cupped his face to look at her But the latter just pulled away and took his earphones as he put his them on and just listen to the music.

 

Jessica tilted her head in annoyance, Yuri wasn't talking to her and she don't know what she did for him to act this way.

 

She just kept quiet as she crossed her arms and just look through the window.

 

The oblivious couple in front were busy  having their sweet moments since they won't see each other for a long time.

 

Tiffany was so sad because of it. "Boo, i'm gonna miss you!" Tiffany pouted her lips.

 

"Me too baby." Taeyeon answered as he focused on the road.

 

"Promise me you'll still be there when i come back! Don't look for other girls, or else i'm gonna cut your head off." Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany.

 

"Of course Mushroom. I'll wait for you! I love you so much!" He said as he parked the car. They're already in the airport.

 

Yuri and Jessica got off first as he take their bags. They bid goodbye to Taeyeon and waited for Tiffany to finish her farewell to her boyfriend.

 

The two were quietly waiting, Yuri is obviously distancing himself to her while Jessica kept going near him.

 

"Tiffany is taking too long." Jessica said  to start a conversation but Yuri wasn't listening because of his music.

 

Yuri saw Tiffany opening the door and so he help her hop off. "Here comes the Pink Princess." He said as he stretch his other arm for Tiffany to take.

 

"Don't be sad Tiff. You'll see that Midget soon." He smiled as they started to walk inside.

 

Tiffany was walking in the middle of Yulsic, she was clinging to Yuri's right arm and Jessica's left arm.

 

Jessica was gritting her teeth in irksome. She's getting frustrated because she's thinking of the reasons why he'll act this way.

 

They finally boarded the three of them were sitting next to each other with Yuri in the middle. This is her chance to talk to him since Tiffany got tired and sleep.

 

She inhaled deeply as she take courage in talking to him. "Yul, what's the problem?" She asked straight as she hold his arm.

 

Yuri sighed and was about to close his eyes to just sleep but Jessica poke his side waist that made him flinch.

 

"I am talking to you Yul. What did I do wrong?" She asked again. "What did I do that you didn't liked?" She asked another question.

 

"Please Sica, i want to sleep the flight is long, just sleep." He said and closed his eyes again.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Whatever Yuri, you're like a girl you know that? Pss." She said and turned her back on him. If he don't want to talk to her then fine.

 

After a long hours of flight they finally arrived in LA. Tiffany took the liberty of calling her parents and her Mom told her that the Jessica's dad is already in the airport.

 

She bid goodbye to her mom and turned to her friends.

 

"Papa Jung's outside." She said, Yuri nodded his head while Jessica just busied herself on her phone.

 

They saw Daddy Jung standing near his car and greeted him.

 

"Papa!" Tiffany called out loud,

 

"Oh my kids are here!" He hugged the three and they all went in the car. "How are you Kids?" He asked.

 

"Were doing great papa!!" Tiffany kept talking to him while Yuri and Jessica were quiet. He's thinking on what makes Jessica busy.

 

Jessica was messaging Donghae, asking him what she did wrong yesterday since Yuri wasn't talking to her.

 

Donghae Oppa:

"I really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter