Chapter 8: Date (Part 2)

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

When Yoona reached home, she didn’t even bother to take a shower because she’s too upset to do anything, and when she’s sad, she would just go to bed and sleep till the next day.

“Let’s go to the karaoke room,” suggested Taeyeon after both of the couples ate.

They went into the karaoke room and sat down. None of them wanted to start the ball rolling, thus Taeyeon said…

“Let’s play scissors, papers, stone to see who will start singing,” Everyone agreed to her suggestion and started. After 10 minutes of laughing and playing, the first one to start singing is, Yuri. Yuri hesitated for a while but went for it for the sake of Jessica since she really looked like she wanted to see how Yuri sang.

“Well, I’m not a good singer, just a warning before I start singing,” said Yuri.

“Liar!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Yuri chose her song, which is, ‘All my life’ by KCI and Jojo.

“Dedicating this song to any special someone?” teased Tiffany. 

Yuri blushed and nodded her head and whispered, “This is for Jessica,”

“What?! Sorry! I can’t hear you!” Taeyeon teased Yuri, helping Tiffany out.

“It’s for Jessica okay!” shouted Yuri.

Jessica couldn’t stop smiling the minute she heard who Yuri sang for. It was her, and she couldn’t believe it. She giggled to herself and couldn’t stop blushing, her cheeks were rosy red and everyone in the room could see her blushing. Yuri gave a quick smile to Jessica before she started singing.

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
Sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you

And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

After the song ended, Yuri didn’t realise that she held Jessica’s hand. After 5 seconds of holding one another’s hand, Jessica quickly let go of her hand from Yuri. They both looked away so that they did not show that they’re shy. But everyone in the room knew that the Yulsic couple liked it when they held each other’s hand.

"And you said you couldn't sing, Yuri!" teased Tiffany.

Then then two bestfriends, sang a song together and everyone laughed along.

Soon, it was Taeyeon’s turn to sing. She chose “My life would without you,”

While she was singing the song, Tiffany couldn’t take her eyes off Taeyeon. The Yulsic couple was holding pinkies together, and they didn’t even realise that they were doing that. After the song ended, there was an awkward silence because Tiffany and Taeyeon was staring at the Yulsic’s pinkies tangling one another.

“Um, Yuri? Pinkies? Hahaha!” Laughed and asked Taeyeon.

“O-oh, u-uh w-what? Ah, oops.” Stuttered Yuri, she quickly let go of Jessica’s pinkie and her face was flushed with red in colour.

Jessica too was blushing and smiled to herself. She never felt so satisfied before. Tiffany was jealous at the 2 as Taeyeon had never done anything sweet to her just yet. After all of them sang a few more songs, they got really tired especially Tiffany. Tiffany yawned the most and Taeyeon seemed to notice her yawn quite a few times. They all got off the Yacht and Taeyeon decided to bring Tiffany back home.

“Yul, have some 'alone time' with Jessica while I send Tiffany back home, she’s really tired,” whispered Taeyeon to Yuri’s ear.

Yuri nodded to Taeyeon suggestion as she wanted alone time with Jessica too.

“Pany-ah, you’re so tired, let me send you home while Yuri and Jessica have some time alone,” teased Taeyeon.

Jessica’s eyes widen after hearing what Taeyeon said, she took a quick glance at Yuri to see what her response was. Yuri just smiled; Jessica was relieved that Yuri was okay being alone with Jessica. Tiffany then nodded in agreement, Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to take the cab and let the Yulsic drive the car.

Tiffany, Taeyeon bid goodbye to Yuri and Jessica and board the taxi.

In the taxi, Tiffany and Taeyeon didn’t talk to one another. Taeyeon was wondering why Tiffany didn’t say anything in the taxi. But Tiffany was actually upset that Taeyeon didn’t do anything like what Yuri did during the date, so she decided not to talk to Taeyeon.

“So..How was the date so far?” asked Taeyeon so far to avoid another round of awkward silence.

“Yeah, so-so, okay,” Tiffany answered coldly.

“Oh, you okay? You don’t sound too happy,” Taeyeon was concerned of Tiffany.

“I’m fine, just tired.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and answered as she looked out the window avoiding eye contact with Taeyeon.  

Taeyeon knew Tiffany wasn’t okay, but she didn’t want to say anything. Taeyeon wanted to wait for the right time to talk to Tiffany.

When they reached her house, they walked to her doorstep. When they were at the doorstep, Tiffany opened the door and didn’t bid to Taeyeon and was about to go in when Taeyeon stopped her by holding her wrist.

“Wait,” ordered Taeyeon.

“What is it?” asked Tiffany as she was annoyed.

“Why are you mad at me?” asked Taeyeon innocently.

“Nothing, I’m just tired.”

“That’s a lie, why?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t like this date,”

Taeyeon then knew why Tiffany was angry. She recalled what happened and she realise she hasn’t do anything sweet to Tiffany so far! But Taeyeon smirked because she knew she didn’t end the day yet.

“Impatient Pany ah,” smirked Taeyeon.

“What?!” exclaimed Tiffany.

“Close your eyes,”

Tiffany did what she was told. Taeyeon then took out a small box and opened the cover. She took out the necklace from the box. She bought the necklace when she was preparing topick up the girls before the date since she got time to spare herself.

Taeyeon smiled to herself, and put the necklace on for Tiffany. Tiffany opened her eyes and to her surprise, she was happy that Taeyeon gave her something that she likes.

“Thank you Taetae!” hugged Tiffany.

Taeyeon grinned and was happy to see Tiffany was satisfied with the gift.

“Next time don’t be too impatient, Pany-ah,” teased Taeyeon as she pinched Tiffany cheeks.

Tiffany grinned and apologized to Taeyeon for being impatient.

“Alright, you better go get some rest, you’re really tired,” adviced Taeyeon.

“I will, thanks for today, Tae,” Tiffany gave her killer eye smile and gave a quick little peck on the lips.

Taeyeon quickly covered cheeks not avoid showing Tiffany her red glowing cheeks. Before Tiffany went in, they exchanged phone numbers so that they contact one another in the future. Taeyeon then left a text to Tiffany.

To: Tipany <3

Hope u enjoyed today Pany-ah, sleep well~

From: Taetae! <3

To: Taetae! <3

Gomawo, taetae ^^ Saranghae~

From: Tipany <3

Taeyeon didn't reply to Tiffany's text after she said 'saranghae' to Taeyeon. She didn't want to reply as she didn't reply felt the same at that point of time.

On the other hand, Yuri and Jessica drove to the beach. During their ride there, they had a really great conversation. They reached, and they were walking along the shore, both barefooted as Yuri helped Jessica hold her platforms heels and held her own shoes, they held hands as they felt comfortable one another. They share more about themselves for about half an hour and Yuri stopped. Jessica was puzzled as to why Yuri suddenly stopped.

Yuri placed their shoes down and held both Jessica hands.

“Ever been in a relationship?” Yuri asked.

“Y-yes,” stuttered Jessica.

“Oh,” that’s all Yuri could answer. But then continued again,

“Be my girl?” Yuri finally blurted out what she wanted to say.

Jessica replied, “Yuri, I…”

--

Hello guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday, was studying and had a really bad flu and cough. And fever yesterday! But I manage to update in the morning just as I promise! Hope you guys like this chapter!

You guys must be wondering if Jessica would accept right? I WONDER TOO.

Next chapter will be about Yoonhyun, Yulsic and a little bit of Taeny! The next chapter will be done by tonight! PROMISE!

So,

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-

p/s: Any kind soul would like to make a poster for Fated to be with you? Just send me through e-mail @ [email protected] THANK YOU!