Bid Goodbye

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

The next morning, everybody was out to work at dawn, except for Seohyun, Yoona and Yonghwa. Tiffany and Jessica has decided to help their girlfriends out at the café. It was rather quiet now in the empty house with the three of them. Seohyun made breakfast for them, but when everyone was at the dining table, nobody spoke. Yoona stared into space and ate, while Seohyun was looking down eating. Yonghwa played with his food but then looked up at Yoona, wondering what she was thinking. Though she flashed a smile, trying to assure him that nothing’s wrong, he couldn’t help noticing her expression when she was eating.

Something was definitely wrong.

And he know it’s because of last night, guilt flowed in his mind, thinking how stupid he was not knowing that Seohyun and Yoona are actually together, and his presence has caused a fight between the two of them. While he debated the idea of trying to talk to them, he was pretty certain that the two wanted to handle it alone. But he knew if he just keep mum about it, the relationship between the two will get worse.

He cleared his throat and took a sip of water.

“We need to talk,”

Nobody said anything after that.

“All three of us, we need to talk,” Yonghwa raise his voice a notch louder, feeling his own anger begin to surface.

His anger that was transmitted through his voice made the 2 girls jolt in shock, Yoona had not seen this side of him while eventhough Seohyun has, she was still shocked.

“I know what happened last night,” he shut his eyes while saying it, very reluctant to talk about it, after debating it during the silence.

As usual, no one utter a word.

Not that the girls did not dare to, but they just do not know how to react upon having to know someone eavesdropped the two having a quarrel last night.

“I’m sorry, but you don’t have to worry. Hyunnie and I will solve it, don’t feel guilty… It’s okay,” Yoona said, trying to reassuring him.

“No! It’s not okay, and you expect me not to feel guilty for unknowingly destroying someone’s relationship? It’s not okay! I don’t want the both of you to argue, I swear to God that I didn’t know both of you were together. If I had known, I wouldn’t fall in love with you!” he slammed the utensils on the table and stood up abruptly, sighing loudly.

Seohyun was about to cry, witnessing the whole scene. She felt so awful for assuming that Yonghwa wanted to take Yoona away from her.

“Yes, I’ve fallen for you. But if you’re taken, I wouldn’t dare to destroy it. That’s not my personality! And Seohyun, don’t misunderstand me, the reason why I left you was for your own good! The reason I left you was that I wanted you to be happier without me, because I know what your future would be like if you hang around me! So don’t misunderstand okay? That’s the reason why I came over to explain to you, but you just wouldn’t listen!” he continued. Seohyun’s mouth was ajar, shocked after hearing his explanation. The words that she wanted to say were swallowed back.

With a few minutes of silence because neither of them knew how to response to the explanation, Yonghwa stomped his feet to the guest room and pulled out his small luggage.

He walked towards the both of them and sighed heavily.

“I won’t even try to step your lives anymore, I promise, I’m sorry,” he said as a tear escaped from his eye.

“But-”

“It’s okay Yoona-sshi, thanks for making my stay in Seoul great,” he smiled ruefully and bowed at them before leaving their house.

“Yoong…. I’m so sorry..” Seohyun started crying and sobbing.

“It’s okay Hyunnie.. I’m sorry too. I didn’t know you were hurt because of me. I didn’t mean to,” Yoona said as she pulled Seohyun in for an embrace.

They hugged each other and remained silent for a few minutes until Seohyun broke the hug.

“What should we do Yoong? I feel so guilty,” she said while she fixed Yoona’s hair.

“I don’t know…”

 

--

 

The next day, Yonghwa was already at the airport waiting for his flight. He waited patiently and looked at his own watch. He yawned non-stop because he barely slept last night, instead he cried all night after he explained to the couple and seek forgiveness, which he figured that they wouldn’t accept his apology.

When he saw on the board that his flight was in 20 minutes and fixed his clothes, and got ready to walk to the departure hall. As he reach the entrance of the departure hall, he search through his bag for his passport and was about to hand it to the immigration officer.

“Yah! Yonghwa Oppa!”

That voice it could be recognized anywhere.. but it can’t be her. He shook his head twice and was about to hand the passport until he took a step back and heard the same call from behind.

“Yah yah! Yonghwa Oppppaaaaa!”

“Hey, are you going to give the passport to the officer or are you gonna hold back the line?” A grumpy stranger said coldly, after feeling frustrated because Yonghwa kept on taking back his passport each time he wanted to hand it over.

“Oh, sorry sorry..” He bowed multiple times.

Until somewhere pull him backward by the collar.

“Yah, Oppa, I called you so many times, are you doing it on purpose?” Yoona said while Seohyun chuckled shyly behind her.

“I knew it was you..” Yonghwa said, holding back his tears.

“Look! Don’t be sad okay? And please do visit us often. Seohyun really forgives you this time, and we’re cool okay?” Yoona said happily.

“Araso Yoona-sshi..” he said, smiling and thanking God for making them better all over again.

“Seo-ah… I’m sorry.. I really didn’t mean to leave you like that… Jinja..” he said pleadingly, looking straight into her eyes, hoping to see some understanding in her.

“Seo?” Yoona said, feeling puzzled. She never heard anyone calling her Hyunnie like that.

“Yeah, I called her that when we’re together,” Yonghwa giggled, hoping to see Yoona feeling a tinge of jealousy to .

“Oh..” she said, full of sorrow and jealousy, looking down on the floor, sulking. But Seohyun only laughed at her cute actions.

“Yonghwa Oppa! Don’t do that to Yoong… She’ll get jealous!” she chuckled and said in between her chuckles.

“Ara, ara. I better get going. Thank you so much for sending me off, I really owe a lot to both of you. Thank you for having me and accepting my apology,” he bowed for the longest time and finally went in the departure hall.

Through the clear and transparent glass, he waved quickly as he was already late for his flight. Yoona and Seohyun bid him goodbye and hugged each other’s waist, walking out of the airport.

 

--

I apologize for the short update! The next update will be a new beginning of another drama! Hehehe! I promise!

love,

escapethefate