36.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

"Do you like the drink, Sunny-sshi?" Sooyoung smirked as took a quick sip of her drink.

"Stop being all so formal for no reason, it's only nice because I didn't used my money to buy it," The both of them laughed together at such a silly joke Sunny made.

"Sunny?"

"What is it?" Sunny took a sip and looked out of the window.

"Ah-, Nothing..." Sooyoung hesitated, she wanted to know something... Something she was so curious about last night till she can't fall asleep without even thinking about it.

"Spill you loser," Sunny hates it if someone does that. If he/she has something to say, spill it. Or don't even mention it in the first place.

"Sorry. I know it's awkward and all, but..... What's love to you?"

"Wow, What is love to me? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind, Sooyoung-ah..."

"It's okay if you can't answer it, maybe just another day," Sooyoung said, feeling a little disappointed.

Sunny pitied her, pitied her for not able to answer a question. But because she pitied her, she tries to answer her. Well, it's not harm right? Sooyoung is younger than her, thus she have every right to explore the world with love...

"Well, Real, true love is unconditional, to me. To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future, because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with....Love is not about you or your pleasure or your amusement. It’s not about what you get out of it or what the other person can give to you. It’s not about having a trophy you can show off with and tell people. Unconditional love means that the person can just live their life exactly as they choose and you will always be there for them no matter what........" Sunny trailed off. Sooyoung could not help but stare deeply into her eyes that was so mesmerizing, those kissable lips, that chic blonde hairstyle. Everything about Sunny was just perfect for Sooyoung. Whatever Sunny said made sense to her eventhough she wasn't really listening. Nothing else could give her enough butterflies or could let her swallow her own voice if they're alone together.

"Yah?! Are you even listening?!" Sunny snapped Sooyoung out of her dreamland, who was in the midst of dreaming of them together... holding hands... what not...

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Uh-oh, Sooyoung has officially tripped her wire for not listening to her attentively. But how could Sooyoung be focused without being distracted at those adorable features that Sunny has.

"Mianhe, mianhe! I was listening... unconditional love... be there for them no matter what..." Sooyoung tried to recall some of the words Sunny said while she diligently explained what love meant to her.

"Whatever," Sunny rolled her eyes and continued to look outside the window.

"So whose your ideal type?" Sooyoung said blatantly.

"YAH!!! neo michyeoss-eo?!?!?!" Sunny snapped again and sighed deeply. 

"What? Is it wrong to ask?"

"No.... But you were barely listening listening to me!"

"Nonono, I did Sunny-ah.. Unconditional love......"

"My ideal type is someone who is professional at whatever he's doing now, " Sunny smirked.

Professional at whatever he's doing? Am I professional when he comes to my job? I do right... I mean, I am so hardworking and I bust those bad guys so easily........ 

"Why are you even asking me these questions huh?"

"Just wondering," Sooyoung quickly replied and smiled at her.

"So do you like someone?" Sooyoung continued, causing Sunny to choke her drink.

"Excuse me?" Sunny eyes were shocked and were as if bulging out. What is this Sooyoung thinking? Why is she asking so many weird questions today?  Weird kid, as always.

"Do you like someone? Is that so hard to comprehend, Sunny-ah?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes and finished every bit of the liquid left in her drink and watching closely Sunny slowly finishing hers.

"Yes," Sunny said confidently. Nobody actually~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It must be me, I'm Choi Sooyoung, who can resist me!? I hope the one Sunny likes is me... Since we spend time together, we've been friends for 6 years now!

"You dork, why are you smiling to yourself," Sunny teased.

"Nothing, let's go to Lotte World. I bet I can skate better than you, loser-sshi," Sooyoung teased back with malevolence in her eyes, what was shocking that Sunny didn't even flinched to what she just said but nodded and take on the challenge.

That's one of the reasons why Sooyoung falls for her, she's not even afraid... She's not even afraid of a challenge that she don't even know she could do.

--

"Finally... I'm back!" the man who was in preppy clothes inhaled all the air he could inhale and exhaled it satisfyingly. 

"Ahh.. The ol' smell of Korea!" he smiled to himself and skipped lightly out of the airport, hailing a taxi. 

As soon as he was able to hail a cab, he quickly placed his luggage in the boot, not trying to trouble the taxi driver who was aging.

"Where to, young man?" The driver smiled.

"This hotel, please,"

45 minutes later.

"We're here sir," The taxi driver placed his hand carefully on his right thigh to wake him up.

"Sir..."

"Oh? We're here already? Ah... Gamsahamnida!" He payed a large amount of money and refused to receive the change.

After all the administration things were done, he threw himself on the bed and let out a loud sigh. Before he closed his eyes, he searched for a piece of paper at his back pocket and took it out, all crumpled.

"I hope this is the correct address,"

An hour later.

"Woah? I'm that tired?! I better get dressed and look for dinner. My stomach's crying for food!"

He didn't take more than half an hour to get ready, and the next he knew, he was already walking on the streets full of korean people that he missed, with his bag dangling by his side. Admiring the great streets that Korea is known for, he was more oblivious of his surroundings, too captivated by the smell of the food and the cacophony of people shouting behind him telling to speed up a little faster. He didn't really care and took all the time he need to feel back to Korea again. 

"Oof!"

"Omo! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm really sorry..."

"Aniya! It's okay... I'm fine.." the girl he bumped into quickly stood up and brushed off the dirt of her clothes.

"Your finger is bleeding, it doesn't seem too fine with me, come,"

"Well... it's just a....hey! Wait, where are you taking me to!?" the lady asked in confusion and was frightened thinking she was kidnapped.

But to her surprise, she was brought to a pharmacy and was told to wait outside. Her mind was blank, come on.. It's just a cut.. It's not so bad, the bag must have slit her skin.. It's nothing serious, besides it was an accident. She know that man didn't mean to do that.

"Here," the man carefully took her hand and secured her finger with a cute keroro plaster. Ahh... Reminds me of Seohyun. Keke!

"Ah... Gamsahamnida... You don't have to you know... I can do it.. And it's just a small cut. I can manage, but thanks anyway! And I have to going.. I'll see you around..." She bowed at the man who was staring into her eyes.

"W-wait!"

"Dae?"

"What's you name, lady?"

"Yoona... Im Yoona!" Yoona cheerfully introduced herself with a cute bow and glowing smile.

--

Hello readers! I'm finally back from my examinations! And i took the time typing out this for you at night... Sorry and thank you for the wait!

By the way, I have a new fanfic that will prolly air every Sunday... There's only a prolouge to it, but do check it out and subscribe it if you like it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/182846/this-means-war-taecyeon-yoona-nickhun

(A Yoona, Nichkhun, Taecyeon fanfic. THIS MEANS WAR)

Love,

escapethefate