Chapter 30: Caught Pt. 2

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

--

 “Kwon….Yu…Ri,” Jessica didn’t blinked at all. The sight of her girlfriend with another girl? That’s definitely unacceptable, the minute Jessica saw the both of them together, her heart sank.

“J-jessica?” Yuri’s vision was still blurry, her head was heavy due to the alcohol she drank.

Jessica was in shock, she closed , took a step back and tears ran down her cheeks profusely. Many thoughts were on her mind. She was bemused. Half of her tells her it wasn’t true, and the other half told her the opposite. But all of us knew it happened, but she could not accept it. Jessica took a few steps backward, and ran out of the house even if she was in her bathrobe.

“How could you Kwon Yuri, How the hell could you do this to me?!”

“What do you take me as? A freaking toy!?”

“Kwon Yuri, I loved you….Yet this is how you treat me?”

“I trusted you…”

“KWON YURI!” Jessica shouted after many questions were on her mind and ran aimlessly to nowhere, she didn’t even know where she was with the dark and silent night accompanying her.

Suddenly, Jessica stopped and fell on her knees. She punched the ground even if it was painful. She felt that the scene that happened was more painful to watch then punishing herself. That incident keep replaying on her mind, she punished herself for putting so much trust into Yuri.

“Oppa, look what is happening to my life now,” Jessica sobbed and wailed even louder while looking at the sky. She missed her brother’s presence ever since he’s not alive anymore, she had no one else to asked for help at times like this when she’s without her girls.

“Oppa, Kwon Yuri hurt me,” Jessica sobbed and whispered.

 

--

 

“What’s happening here….Omo,” Tiffany and Seohyun went out from their rooms to see such a disgusting sight of Hara and Yuri on the bed together.

“I’ll run after her, you guys takecare of this situation. And don’t let this filthy run away,” Donghae said seriously and left the house to look for Jessica. Everyone in the room didn’t even dare to say another word.

“You’ve been so calm, Donghae. The last time you were this upset was when Yuri left you,” Sunny thought to herself and nodded her head when she was told what to do.

“Wow, this is the first time boss is that angry. Never seen him swore before,” Sooyoung said innocently.

“Not the right time, Sooyoung,” Sunny said and walked towards the bed.

Hara was perspiring uncontrollably, her legs were jelly. She never felt so afraid before, she knew after this things won’t be good for her anymore.

“YOU FILTHY ING !” Taeyeon ran towards her and gave her a loud and hard slap on the face.

“Taeng!” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly before things gets worse.

Hara touched her red and sore right cheek, she started to cry after getting slapped by Taeyeon. She felt ashamed and couldn’t face everyone who is looking at her furiously right now.

“Seohyun, let’s bring Yuri to another room. She’s drunk,” Yoona instructed Seohyun and quickly brought Yuri out.

“You’re so ing cheap, Goo Hara. Yuri doesn’t even love you and yet you throw yourself to her! You know Yuri’s in a relationship, I knew nobody could ever trust a like you!” Taeyeon screamed at Hara’s face. Her mind couldn’t think straight, the only thing she knows is that she’ll never forgive Hara at all, not even once.

“Taeyeon-sshi, Sooyoung and I will takecare from here, go and rest. We will settle it,” Sunny bowed whilst Sooyoung grabbed hold of Hara’s arm tightly.

“Ouch…”

“Shut up, filthy girl,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Hara even though she whimpered in pain.

Sunny and Sooyoung brought Hara out of the house and took her to somewhere else to settle the situation whilst the others were at home and Donghae in-search of Jessica.

--

 

 “Yoong..” Seohyun said softly while putting on a wet cloth on Yuri’s head who was sleeping soundly.

“Dae Seohyun-ah?” Yoona worried look suddenly smiled so that Seohyun won’t be worried of Yoona.

“I don’t know what happened, but why is Yuri cheating on Sica Unnie?” Seohyun eyes began teary, it seems like something is bothering her.

“She’s not. It’s a long story my dear, don’t worry about it okay?” Yoona smiled and tucked Seohyun’s fringe to the back of her ear.

“How can I not worry?” Seohyun’s head moved away from Yoona’s hand, it seems like she felt uncomfortable.

“Dae?” Yoona felt bemused. Why was Seohyun avoiding her? She thought.

“Nothing,” Seohyun sighed and just stared at Yuri. Seohyun face was getting glummer each minute.

Before Yoona could continue, Seohyun interrupted her.

“But,”

“But what my dear Seohyun?”

“You won’t do that do me right?” Seohyun said softly.

“Ahh,” that’s what Yoona thought. Seems like Seohyun was afraid that Yoona would cheat on her. Yoona smirked and found that her girlfriend’s thoughts were cute, but Yoona was a little upset that her girlfriend doubt her. But she brushed off that thought and focused on comforting Seohyun.

“Never. Won’t even think of it,” Yoona smiled and slowly kissed Seohyun’s forehead. Seohyun smiled to herself and was deeply glad that Yoona would not do such a thing.

 

--

“Come on, Pany-ah. Understand for once will you? I will tell you later, I’m very irritated right now!” Taeyeon raised her voice.

“Oh, yeah okay. Right, whatever. I am concern, my bestfriend, Jessica Jung is out there. I don’t even know a single thing, my bestfriend is out there Tae! I don’t even know where she has run to, and what a useless friend I am sitting here not doing anything!” Tiffany retorted, their argument could be heard even outside of their own room.

“And what a useless girlfriend you are for not even letting me know a single bit,” Tiffany whispered and close her eyes tightly, trying hard not to cry.

“What? Only you are concerned!? My bestfriend is in the room, freaking drunk! She doesn’t even know her own girlfriend ran away because of her and Hara!” Taeyeon shouted, but felt guilty for doing so. She knew Tiffany meant well, Taeyeon thought of it, if her bestfriend was out there and she can’t do anything about it, she’ll be in the same worried state just like Tiffany.

“Pany-ah…I’m sorry, I-” Taeyeon continued and gently place her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Don’t say another word, I won’t bother you anymore,” Tiffany said and pushed Taeyeon’s hand off her shoulder. Taeyeon knew Tiffany was upset, but Tiffany just don’t want to make the argument more heated as it is.

“Pany…”

Tiffany ignored her calling and started to cry.

“Pany-ah, listen… I’m sorry, jinja. I didn’t meant to raise my voice at you nor retort you. I really didn’t mean to, I’m just as worried as you are.. I really don’t know where Jessica went. I’m just feeling extremely frustrated now,” Taeyeon explained, hoping Tiffany would understand her but Tiffany still ignored her.

“Unnie…?” The door slightly opened and a head popped out, it was Yoona.

“Can we come in?” She continued.

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. Yoona and Seohyun knew something awful must have happened between Tiffany and Taeyeon. But the both of them had no idea how they could make it better.

“How’s Yul?” Taeyeon asked.

“Unnie’s sleeping, her head is really warm currently. I’m just afraid that she might have fever,” Yoona answered her straight away so Taeyeon won’t get angry if she took her time answering her elder.

“The both of you okay?” Yoona asked.

Both Taeyeon nor Tiffany answered Yoona’s question. Just like an 8 year old, the both of them folded their arms and sulked. Witnessing the elders behaving in such a childish manner began to irritate Seohyun more, she can’t believe that her mature elders are still behaving in such a manner.

“Jeongmal…” Seohyun said.

What Seohyun had said surprised everyone in the room, everyone looked at her. Trying to figure out what is she trying to imply when she said that.

“Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie, I know it’s cute to sulk at each other and all. But I don’t think this is the right time to do such childish things,” Seohyun build all her courage to say something a little bit disrespectful to her elders.

“Bwoh?” Tiffany asked.

“Since when we’re childish?” Taeyeon asked too, defending her girlfriend and herself.

“Just look at yourselves,” Seohyun rolled her eyes.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at what they’re doing and quickly unfold their arms, the both of them felt a little bit ashamed to be acting this way in front of their younger ones.

“Pany…” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Mmm?”

“Mianhe…” Taeyeon said softly, afraid Tiffany might still be angry at her.

“Me too,” Tiffany smiled and threw her arms at Taeyeon. Both of them embraced each other while the Yoonhyun couple felt disgusted.

“So what happened?” Tiffany asked, curious to what was the whole commotion about.

“I’ll tell you what happened,”

--

 

“Sit down and don’t move,” Sunny ordered.

Hara was really afraid of her, as much as she hates being ordered around… This time she obeyed to what Sunny told her to do.

“W-w-here a-are w-we?” Hara stuttered, afraid that Sunny would scold her if she asked.

“My place and Sooyoung’s,” Sunny answered and tightly Hara’s hands and legs to the chair.

“Now where’s Sooyoung…” Sunny thought to herself.

“Choi Sooyoung! The minute you’re home, you’re gone! Where are you?!” Sunny shouted.

“I’m *munchmunch* here, *munch*” Sooyoung mouth was full of biscuit, she chewed while talking at the same time which disgust both Hara and Sunny.

“Get serious Sooyoung,” Sunny said after tying the last tight knot.

Sooyoung gulp all the biscuits that filled and her expression straight away changes to a serious one, that shocked Hara.

 “How could she do that,” thought Hara.

“Now, Goo Hara, right?” Sunny asked.

Hara nodded and a sweat rolled down from her forehead. She was curious and afraid was to what kind of questions Sunny or Sooyoung would ask her. Sooyoung threw another biscuit in and began to ask another question.

“Yeah, so… *munch* why the sudden *munchmunch* appearance?” Sooyoung said and threw in another biscuit again.

Sunny sighed at the action Sooyoung did and shook her head slowly. She felt embarrassed because of Sooyoung’s actions. Definitely it didn’t show a little bit of professionalism in her work, causing Sunny to glare at Sooyoung. Sooyoung immediately stopped munching on her biscuits and turned serious again.

“Answer, Goo Hara,” Sunny raised her voice.

“I-I…I came here for a holiday and then I wanted to visit Y-yuri,” Hara stuttered, she choked her own saliva and her heart was thumping heavily and rather fast.

Sooyoung stared at her in the eye, but Hara looked away and shivered in nervousness. In one glance, Sooyoung knew there was more to just a holiday. Sooyoung communicated Sunny with her eyes and Sunny got the message straight away. Sunny then felt proud and glad that Sooyoung showed at least a little bit of professionalism.

“That’s not all, I believe,” Sunny smirked and slammed her hand on the table.

“WHAT ELSE GOO HARA?!” Sunny shouted even though it was the wee hours but fortunately it did not caused any of her neighbours to wake up.

“S-some one t-told m-me to c-c-come her-here,” Hara jolted from her chair after she heard the slam but was glued back to the chair because of the tightness of rope that Sunny tied.

“Who is that someone!?” Sunny continued to shout but this time softer since she was afraid the neighbours might wake up.

“I-I don’t know,” Hara closed her eyes tightly, she knew Sunny is going to explode with that kind of answer given.

“WH-”

Nanananana, Nanananana~ Wow, Fantastic Baby~
DANCE I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE FANTASTIC BABY~
DANCE I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE WOW FANTASTIC BABY~

“Excuse me, phone call,” Sunny went into another room.

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere between Sooyoung and Hara. Sooyoung was eating again while Hara stared into space. Suddenly, Hara felt vibration from her . It was a mobile phone, Hara looked at Sooyoung and realise she was focusing on her biscuits. Hara thought that this was the opportunity to call for help.

Hara struggled with her right hand to break free, fortunately for her the knot for her right hand became loose. Hara answered the call and cautiously looked at her surroundings so that she won’t get caught.

“Yoboseyo?” Hara whispered softly.

“Hello, I found Jessica. But where are you?” A deep voice spoke on the phone.

“I’m stuck here at Donghae-sshi bodyguards’ house,”

“What?! Why are you there? And Donghae is at Seoul!?” The man with the deep voice shouted on the phone.

“Sssh… don’t shout! They might hear you, save me!” Hara whispered and sighed in relieved as she was almost caught by Sooyoung but Sooyoung continued to eat but didn’t pay attention to Hara.

“Save yourself, that’s your own problem,” The man laughed and hung up the phone straight away.

“YAHH!!” Hara screamed and threw her phone.

Sooyoung was startled by Hara’s sudden reaction, just in time, Sunny came out of the room and saw what had happened too.

--

“Where could she be?!” Donghae thought to himself as he too was aimlessly walking to any direction, praying that he would find Jessica somewhere. Donghae was pespiring non-stop because he was worried about where Jessica might have done or went to.

Not far from where he stood, he heard sobbing. He turned around and saw a lady in pink bathrobe sitting down and looking down, crying and sobbing hardly. Donghae smiled he knew that was Jessica, Donghae felt glad that nothing happened to her when the she was alone. Donghae walked closer, but each step he took, he didn’t feel comfortable. He felt as if someone was near Jessica, the closer he was to Jessica he notice a shadowed-like-van near her but that didn’t convince Donghae it was a van, it must be his imagination he thought.

As Donghae walks closer….

 

And closer…

 

Closer…

 

A little bit more…

 

"AHH!" A loud shriek was led out by Jessica, Jessica was carried by 2 bodybuild men and was thrown in the van.

“JESSICA!” Donghae was surprised and he quickly ran and stopped in front of the van, waving his arms so that the van couldn’t move.

“Yahyah! Get that idiot out of the way! Pali!” one of the man demanded.

To Donghae’s surprise, 4 men came out of the van. They looked like they were professional fighters, that strong and threatening appearance of them made Donghae feel small and a little afraid to fight. But for Jessica’s sake, he was ready to fight all of them so that he could take Jessica back.

Donghae was surrounded and outnumbered, 4 to 1. He was scared. He knew that if he fought, he would lose.

The first attacker rushes him, while a second moves around him to attempt a strike from behind. Donghae leaped back and elbowed the rear attacker in the neck, crushing his windpipe and knocking him over. He coughs up blood. Immediately, he took his momentum and direct it forward, in one easy move he sidestep the first opponent and take his arm, twisting it around with enough leverage to snap the bone, causing the man to drop in pain. A swift kick to his temple as he drops, letting me set myself up for a change in position to take on the next three fighters.

Just finishing off the first opponent was hard enough, Donghae had no more energy to find another opponent. Donghae’s vision turned blurry and he collapsed and lay unconscious after one of the men punched him in the face. All the men went back in the van and drove away with Jessica being kidnapped.

--

Annyeong Readers! :)  Hope you guys look forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for all the support all of you readers have silently cheering me on and i appreciate it! <3

Keep SUBSCRIBING, VIEWING AND COMMENTING ninja/silent readers! <3

-escapethefate-