Chapter 25: Hero.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“TIPANY!?”

Taeyeon turned around in fear, she heard Tiffany’s shriek. But where? Where was it? the shriek only came once, then it was silent again.

“Hallucinations,” she figured. She thought that it might be the drinking after-effect again. Taeyeon ignored the familiar shriek and continued trudging down the alley. Taeyeon closed her eyes tight, clenched her fists and bit her lower lip hoping that what she heard was just hallucinations. She feared that Tiffany might be in trouble again. As she was about to see the lights in the streets, the same voice cried.

“SOMEBODY HEL-” the cry was louder than before, but halfway the voice was muffled and that made Taeyeon contemplate even more whether it’s just her imagination or was it real. Half of her told her to continue her way out to the busy streets however the other half told her to find out what was going on.

“I have to,” Taeyeon told herself. She took a deep breath and turned her direction and walked back in the alley.

Taeyeon was clearly anxious as she gets nearer to the direction of the sound. She walks deeper back in and noticed a tall grey colour lamp post giving out the most dimmest light source of all others. Taeyeon hid herself behind a wall and squinted to check what was going on and who was it. With the squinted vision, she couldn’t really tell who was it, but she only knew there were two people there. She could tell that it was a lady and a man. Taeyeon popped her head out to eavesdrop the conversation between the two.

“GIVE UP ALREADY! SHE’S NOT COMING! YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME!” thundered the authoritative man with a menacing threat in his voice. The man grappled the lady’s wrist so tightly that she whimpered, the lady looks like she’s worn out and had no energy to free herself.

“That voice.. it’s very familiar, but who?” Taeyeon thought to herself. She continued to witness the scene to clear her curiosity.

“Please…” the lady pleaded and couldn’t stop crying, she was only in her lingerie but covering herself with her arms. The man was already ing his pants getting ready to her.

“Crik!” Taeyeon stepped onto a twig and made a small sound that alerted the man. He looked around to see if anyone was there, but he didn’t notice anyone.

“That was close,” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

“HEY YOU! COME BACK!” the man shouted running and holding on to his pants.

“Bwo-”

“SIWON!?” Taeyeon was shocked. She noticed that Siwon was actually about to Tiffany!

Taeyeon tailgated Siwon from afar. She quietly followed him from behind, paying attention to every move he made, after 10 minutes of tailgating, Siwon and Tiffany were at a dead end. Tiffany tripped over a can and fell to the ground. Her knee was wounded and her hands were bruised by Siwon’s abusive actions.

“Please don’t,” Tiffany pleaded once more, hoping that something might stop this.

“Shut up, you witch. Don’t you dare do that, araso?!” Siwon held his hand up high, ever ready to slap her face till someone interrupted the scene between the two.

Taeyeon grabbed Siwon’s hand tightly.

“You better stop,” Taeyeon ordered, she smirked and was confidently ready to beat the hell out of Siwon.

“Aish! Who is it n-”

“T-taeyeo-on?” Siwon stuttered, he was astonished by Taeyeon’s abrupt presence even if they were at a secluded area.

“Yeap, it’s me. When are you going to give up, Siwon?” To Siwon’s amazement, Taeyeon has really strong abilities even if her size doesn’t reveal it. siwon was grappling away from Taeyeon’s hand but to no avail that he could break free from it.

Not wasting any time, Taeyeon’s fist flew straight to his face. Siwon immediately cried in pain and fell onto his knees.

“I told you already, don’t get near Tiffany again. You just won’t listen right?” Taeyeon kicked him in the stomach to let out her anger.

“Tae…” Tiffany spoke softly in pain.

“Let’s go, Pany,” Taeyeon carried Tiffany up bridal style, when she turned around she felt a stinging pain on her leg and feet. Taeyeon turned around and noticed blood flowed out profusely near her ankle.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth to endure the pain. Siwon laughed at Taeyeon who was in pain, she limped her way out while carrying Tiffany. Siwon on the other hand couldn’t move an inch even if he just hurt his nose.

“Tae.. you don’t have to do this. I’m at fault for not listening to you. I’m sorry, I’m really so-”

“Don’t say a word,” Taeyeon head was already spinning, she became more weak and her legs were already wobbly.

“I will even die just to protect you Pany,” Taeyeon thought to herself.

After 10 minutes of limping, Taeyeon eventually dragged her left injured foot to the front door of the house that they live in.

Taeyeon kicked the door once and it didn’t open. She became to scream hoping that someone from inside would open the door.

“SOMEONE! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!” Taeyeon cried out loud, the blood still didn’t stop oozing out. About 3 minutes later, the door was opened by Yoona.

“UNNIE!” Yoona was in great shock to see both so weak and injured.

Taeyeon took one limping step into the house, and she dropped Tiffany and fell onto her knees and out. When she was unconscious, she could hear screams near her who were calling out for her name.

“TAE, TAE!” Tiffany cried out loud even after Taeyeon went unconscious.

“Pany U-unnie… What had happened!?” Yoona who was in great shocked stood still, she definitely went blank and had no idea what to do after witnessing the scene.

“Long story, please take care of her!” Tiffany ordered and tried to carry Taeyeon but she could not as she was too weak and was also injured to do so.

“Aish, bwoh y-” Jessica went out from her room, she woke up from her sleep and rubbed her eyes to see what was going out.

“Tiffany!?” Jessica was surprised to see the commotion, she straight away ran towards Tiffany and covered her since she was only in her lingerie.

“Sica…” Tiffany sobbed, she definitely could not stop crying after the horrible incident.

 

--

 

The next morning, Tiffany woke up first. She began to remember what had happened last night. She realised she was sleeping on the floor while Taeyeon was sleeping soundly on the bed. Taeyeon’s foot was wrapped with bandage, and the blood pierced through the bandage. Look’s like Taeyeon lost quite a lot of blood.

“Tae, I’m so sorry…” Tiffany started to cry. Guilt was all she felt that morning, she felt so guilty. She regretted not listening to her girlfriend. How stupid she was? How stubborn she was? Now, because of her Taeyeon’s injured badly. But she felt glad that Taeyeon was willing to save her.

Taeyeon suddenly twitched her fingers, she opened her eyes slowly, the darkness suddenly was lit up by the morning sunlight. The dark sight was morphed in to what seemed like heaven. Taeyeon wanted to turn her body around, but her body was aching. It has been a long time she used her muscles and her left leg was injured badly. When she turned, she saw a lady. She’s like an angel, Taeyeon thought. But it took her a while to realise that it was Tiffany, crying to herself.

“P-pany ah…” Taeyeon tried to lift her head up, but she couldn’t.

“Tae! Are you okay?” Tiffany was happy and at the same time relieved that Taeyeon finally woke up.

“I’m fine.. you?” Taeyeon gave a weak smile, she coughed hardly because she fell ill at the same time after drinking quite a lot of alcohol last night.

“I’m fine when you are. Tae I’m really sorry, I didn’t me-”

“I love you,”

“Tae?” Tiffany was confused as to why the sudden statement Taeyeon said.

“I love you. So don’t be sorry, it’s my job. My job to protect you. I’ll do anything to have you in safe arms, so stop apologizing okay? Just don’t do it again,” Taeyeon answered her.

“Tae, I…”

“Hush,” Taeyeon placed her index finger to Tiffany’s lips even though it hurts.

“I’ll feed you breakfast, rest well, Tae,” Tiffany listened to Taeyeon, she didn’t want to argue with Taeyeon since she was still weak. She went out of the room and silently closed the door.

“WHAT HAD HAPPENED?!” Jessica said loudly.

“Shhh!! Taeyeon’s sleeping!” Tiffany whispered sternly. She glared at Jessica was speaking way too loud in the early morning.

“Mianhe! But what happened?” Jessica gave an apologetic smile and continued to dig for answers to clear her curiosity

“Siwon almost me, and Taeyeon just came in the right time to rescue me,” Tiffany explained and smiled to herself when she think of her hero.

“Wow, just the right time,” Jessica was grateful that Taeyeon was there.

“By fate, I guess,” Yuri suddenly joined in the conversation and gave a quick peck on Jessica lips.

“Morning my princess,” Yuri smiled and sat on the kitchen counter while reading the newspaper.

Tiffany rolled her eyes after she saw what Yuri did. She envied them because even if they were harassed so many times, they were still strong together and still continued to show their affections towards one another. She was jealous and upset that she didn’t get the time to show her affections towards Taeyeon because of this obstacles in front of her.

“Morning yul~” Jessica replied in her aegyo which made Tiffany feel more disgusted.

“Gooood Morning everyone!” Yoona was fresh and so was Seohyun. Holding hands and made their way to the kitchen and ate their quick breakfast made by Tiffany.

“Unnie.. are you feeling better?” As usual, Seohyun never fail to show her care towards her unnies.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Tiffany smiled and continued to flip the pancakes.

“But.. are you just going to let Siwon go like that?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know, it’s up to Tae..” Tiffany sigh at the though. Suddenly she heard a loud crashing sound that came from the living room.

Tiffany straight away ran out of the kitchen and saw trails of glass that came from the side table near the TaeNy’s room.

“Oops?” Taeyeon giggled, she was actually trying to limp her way to the kitchen but she bumped in to a glass vase.

“Aish! Tae!!!!” Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon. She became more worried.

“Are you okay Tae!?” Tiffany straight away ran towards Taeyeon to check on her.

“I’m fine, my dear,” Taeyeon continued to giggle.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Yuri suddenly was shocked at the incident.

“Yuri, I’m fine, don’t w-”

Yuri ran towards Taeyeon but stopped and squatted down to pick up the glass pieces. “Is my vase going to be okay!?”

“Hey! I thought you were going to ask about my well being!” Taeyeon felt a little upset because of Yuri’s actions.

“You’re strong Tae, so I don’t have to worry about you!” Yuri laughed at cute Taeyeon who was frowning.

 

--

 

The day started out well, Tiffany took a day off to rest and take care of Taeyeon while Jessica and Seohyun went to SM Building to practice. Yuri and Yoona was working at the autoshop since it was a weekend. Yoona was talking to the customers while Yuri handled the paperwork.

“So many paperwork.. I’m going crazy!” Yuri was stressed out looking at the piles of paperwork she had to finished.

“Looks like I have to work over time today,” Yuri sighed at the thought and continued to settle her work.

“Do as I say if you want her, araso?” behind the bushes and trees stood a talk, dark-skinned figure with his arms akimbo. A shiny scar that ran down his left cheek glimmered in the shadows.

“Araso,” A lady with her long, wavy tresses cascaded down her shoulders, caressing her back nodded her head once. She walked towards a motor bike and drove to the autoshop.

“Welcome to-”

“Where is your manager?!” it was the lady who rode the motor bike.

“I’m sorry, she’s-”

The lady pushed Yoona out of the way and stormed straight to the office.

“She’s busy in the office…?” Yoona was dumbfounded by the action did by the lady.

“YAH!” The lady stormed in the office and slammed her hand on the office table.

“Yah Yoo-” Yuri lifted her head, she was astonished by the sight of the lady.

“Kwon Yuri. Do you remember me?” the lady smirked and sat down without Yuri inviting her to do so.

“G-g-goo H-hara?” Yuri frozed in her seat. She never thought that Hara would come back.

--

Annyeong! Hello my lovely readers, sorry for the late night update(singapore time)! It's currently 10.20pm right now, so i'm still on time right? It's still 19th February! Heehee! By the way, I wonder who is Hara! Hahaha, you wonder too? I wonder too!

Next Update will be on 26th February! Stay tuned! <3

Love, escapethefate <3

p/s:  sorry for any grammar or mispellings, i'm kinda sleepy right now T_T Oh and I won't be posting any posters till some reader would be kind enough to make one for me.  

WAIT,

How about.......... The best posters will win a one chance request of a one-shot. Tell me any idol(s) you want me to make a one-shot of. or no . LOL........ I wonder who would make a poster for me to choose. So it's a COMPETITION? Hahahaha. So yeah!

Competition ends on 30th February! Hahahaha, so hurry okay? Make a poster for Fated to be with you!

See you! <3