Chapter 22: Harassments.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

“Lies in me? Are you sure?” sobbed Yuri out of a sudden.

“Yes, Yul. Don’t leave her yet, you’re her happiness. She needs you, you’re only making her more upset if you leave her,” adviced Sunny.

Yuri was shocked and confused when Sunny called her by her nickname.

“Excuse me?” asked Yuri.

“I-I mean, Yuri. Sorry, maam,” apologized Sunny. She pinched the back of her thigh as a form of punishment.

“Way to go, Sunny!” whispered Sooyoung sarcastically after witnessing Sunny’s mistake.

“It’s okay, you can call me by Yul if you want to, I’m not too fussy. I don’t mind,” smiled Yuri.

“Yul? Why does it feel like I’ve heard her call me that before? And how does she know about my nickname?” thought Yuri to herself, not paying attention to what Taeyeon has to say.

“Yuri?” Taeyeon waved her hands directly at Yuri’s face to get her attention.

“A-ah? Mianhe, mianhe. You were saying?” apologized Yuri.

“It’s alright. So anyway, you will really need a body guard, Yul,” advised Taeyeon.

“I do? But I can take care of myself, really,” Yuri insisted.

“Yeah right, having to send you to the hospital already scares me. You need one,” Taeyeon sighed at the thought of the previous incident.

“Alright.. but who is behind all of this?” asked Yuri, feeling anxious about who might be out to get her.

“We suspect it might be Mr Jung,” answered Sooyoung and still standing at ease.

“Mr Jung…?”

“Yes, Ms Yuri. When Donghae’s dad talked to Mr Jung to cancel their marriage, Mr Jung was unhappy about the decision made,” explained Sunny.

“Oh, any evidences?” asked Yoona.

“Not yet, but we suspect it might be Mr Jung,”

“Does Jessica knows anything about this?” asked Yuri.

“No, we don’t want you to have any conflict with her if she were to find out that we’re suspecting her father,” explained Sunny further.

“Good point. So what’s our plan?”

“Sooyoung and I will protect Yuri and Jessica wherever you guys are going,” said Sunny in a serious tone.

“If you have to, follow me from afar, that’s better,” suggested Yuri.

“Oh? Why?” Sooyoung and Yoona asked in unison.

“Jinx! You owe me a drink! Haha!” joked Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung!” scolded Sunny.

“S-sorry,” Sooyoung stuttered as she was afraid of Sunny’s scoldings.

“Haha, it’s fine. Don’t worry,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Anyway, why can’t we just follow you behind? Why do we have to protect from afar? Won’t that be dangerous?” asked Sunny.

“So that you guys can find out who is behind this,” answered Yuri feeling proud of her smart tactic.

“Yeah! You’re right,” agreed Sooyoung.

“Alright, I will guard the ward. Sooyoung please send Ms Taeyeon and Ms Yoona to their work place,” ordered Sunny.

“It’s okay, just protect Yuri!” Yoona said, waving their hands and greeted one another before going off to their work place.

At the SM Building, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany was practicing their vocals. Jessica was the only one who couldn’t reach her notes because she was too busy worrying about her Seobang.

They practice for 3 hours ever since they’ve reached the building.

“Jessica-sshi, please get your notes right the next time,” said the singing instructor who was frustrated at Jessica’s performance during practice. The instructor just sighed and walked out of their practice room.

“Sorry girls, I can’t perform my best. I’m still thinking of Yuri,” Jessica bit her lip, thinking of her Seobang makes her feel anxious and upset.

“It’s okay Unnie, we understand,” smiled Seohyun.

“You girls want to get any drinks? I’m going to the restroom near the vending machine,” asked Jessica.

“No thanks, Sica. Go get yourself a drink, you look really pale and dehydrated,” said Tiffany.

“I will, don’t worry girls. I’ll be back,” Jessica waved at them, and walked verry slowly and dragged her feet as if her legs were tied with heavy boulders.

When she reached at the vending machine, she put in some coins and pushed some numbers and get herself a drink. She took a sip and went in to the toilet. After doing her businesses, she went out of the cubicle and something shocked her. The bottle she held fell to the ground.

“So, Seohyun how are things doing with you and Yoo-”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Omo?! Who was that?! It’s like a dolphin…” the screamed startled Tiffany. Both Tiffany and Seohyun looked at each other and both were thinking about the same person behind the scream.

“JESSICA!” both guessed and said it at the same time.

The 2 girls ran out from their practice room and ran to the toilet to find Jessica sitting on the toilet floor, hugging legs. She looks like she was traumatized.

“Sica…” Tiffany was about to cry looking at Jessica’s state.

Jessica slowly pointed to the mirror to tell them what had happened.

The both of them turned their heads to also find themselves in a complete shock.

“STOP DATING KWON YURI,” the writings were written in bloody red paint.

“Who did this!?” Seohyun shouted out of frustration she started crying too.

Seohyun quickly dialled their manager’s number, Leeteuk.

“Oppa! Hurry to the toilet near the vending machine!” screamed Seohyun and hung up in a flash.

It took 5 minutes for Leeteuk to reach the venue as he wasn’t far from there. He went in the ladies restroom without permission as he knew something bad must have happened. As soon as Leeteuk reached the place, he too was shocked at the scene.

“I’ll call the authori-”

“No Oppa, don’t make the matter big. Call Taeyeon or Yoona, please,” begged Tiffany.

“Araso,”

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this Kim Taeyeon? I’m bringing the girls over to you, something bad has happened at the SM building,”

“What?! Alright, be at my café! Thanks!”

Both of them hung up in a flash. The girls were brought to Yuri’s café, luckily not a lot of people was in the café because most of their customers were either in school or at work.

“Seohyun-ah!” Yoona ran towards Seohyun and hugged her tightly.

“Yoong!” Seohyun reacted back too.

“Jessica? Are you okay?” asked Taeyeon who felt really worried for her, especially worried for Tiffany.

“D-dae..” Jessica stuttered feeling a little bit traumatized.

“And you?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany shyly.

“Me?”

“Yeah, you okay?” Taeyeon said those words as fast as she could as she was afraid.

“Yeah.. I’m fine,” Tiffany felt a little upset because of Taeyeon’s actions to Tiffany.

Leeteuk told Taeyeon and Yoona what had happened in a separate room as they did not want to reminds the girls about it.

“I will let the police investigate the matter, please keep this case in low profile,” said Leeteuk. Before he went off, he went to take a last look at the girls to check if they were okay and bid goodbye to do the necessary back at the office.

“Yuri, I’ve got a call. Someone continued to harass your relationship between Jessica,” said Sunny.

“What? What happened now!?” asked Yuri feeling frustrated.

Sunny told what had happened, Yuri demanded to be send home so that she could look after Jessica who was a bit traumatized.

“Let me see Jessica!” shouted Yuri in an authoritive voice.

“I’m sorry, Yuri. We can’t bring you home unless the doctor allows you too,” Sunny politely explained despite Yuri spouting vulgarities and venting her anger since she can’t see her girlfriend yet.

 

--

 

Many days has passed and Yuri was finally discharged about 2 weeks ago. Jessica was alright already, everyone was okay except for the TaeNy couple.

The unfortunate thing was that Yuri and Jessica was harassed all the way, but they didn’t give up. They still continued to date and the body guards continues to guard.

Unfortunate harassment happened like bloody notes, getting unwanted bruises and scars. The couple remained strong trying to overcome obstacles given. The frustrating thing was, all the harassments that were made, the culprit didn’t leave a single trace at all. Until now, no one knew who the culprit was and they could only suspect Mr Jung.

With all of this happenings, the TaeNy couple wasn’t progressing as good either, Tiffany got a lot more closer to Siwon while Taeyeon feels that her relationship with Tiffany is going to end soon. Whenever they talk, the conversation would only last for 10 minutes and they got awkward again.

It was a Saturday morning, Taeyeon and Tiffany was at the dining table having their breakfast. Taeyeon decided that she should put in more effort trying to make things work.

“Tiffany, please be home for dinner tonight. I’ll be cooking,” smiled Taeyeon shyly.

“Araso,” Tiffany smiled wider, it was such a long time since Taeyeon offered to do something in the relationship.

--

Will be busy over the weekends, the next post will be on Monday! thanks guys! <3