Chapter 21: A story of the past.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

“Long story?” Taeyeon was worried that this has got to do with the past of Yuri.

“We need to talk to Taeyeon and Yoona, privately,” Sunny said seriously and just walked off without the two having a choice to decide whether they want to or not.

Sooyoung was ordered to take care of Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun while the other 3 of them talk about the private stuffs.

“Why can’t I follow?! I’m Yuri’s girlfriend!” yelped Jessica who kicked her legs in the air with so much frustrations in her.

“Ms Jung, please understand. I’m just following the orders of my partner,” Sooyoung said in a weird tone, trying to calm herself down. She felt that Jessica was irksome when she was throwing tempers to everyone around her.

“Following her orders? Nonsense!” cried Jessica. She suddenly squatted and started to cry. She couldn’t think straight at all, having Yuri lay unconscious in front of her own eyes and to wait for Yuri to get out from the operation theatre. Tiffany squatted too, putting her arms around Jessica’s shoulders and comfort her hoping she would stop crying.

“So annoying,” Sooyoung said under her breath with her standing position at ease.

“Excuse me?” Tiffany looked up to Sooyoung. Sooyoung noticed what Tiffany did, and quickly looked away to avoid any suspicions.

“What did you say?” continued Tiffany. Her eyes filled with anger.

“Nothing, I guess you heard something from else where,” Sooyoung lied confidently, as if she hasn’t done anything wrong.

“Fine, whatever,” Tiffany couldn’t be bothered to argue with a bodyguard, she then gave her attention to Jessica who was still crying over Yuri.

“If you don’t have anything nice to say, please keep quiet,” confronted Seohyun politely.

“Got it,” Sooyoung said sarcastically and just guard because that’s her job.

“Have a seat, Taeyeon and Yoona,” Sunny directed them and took a seat for herself too.

“S-so, w-what’s g-going on?” stuttered Taeyeon.

Sunny smirked at Taeyeon’s actions. “Firstly, I’m not kidnapping you. Secondly, Yuri’s a warm hearted person, she never hurt anyone in the past,” Sunny reassured the both of them since she overheard the conversation between the two behind her back when they were making their way to the hospital’s cafeteria.

“Phew, I really thought you were. You look like a kidnapper, no offence,” Yoona slipped out what she kept in her heart. Taeyeon glared at her, signalling to her that it wasn’t a nice thing to say to a stranger.

“It’s okay, Taeyeon. It’s not her fault,” Sunny saw what Taeyeon did, but she was okay with it. Sunny too believed that she looked like a kidnapper herself.

“How d-did yo-”

“I’m an agent, a bodyguard. Does that ring a bell?” Sunny smirked after she said it sarcastically.

“Right, so what’s going on?” questioned Taeyeon who was really eager to know. Both Taeyeon and Yoonas’ eyes and ears were for Sunny.

“We’re here to protect Yuri. This are orders from our boss, Donghae. Donghae, Yuri and myself were good friends back then. That’s why he was willing to pay Sooyoung and I a huge sum of money to protect Yuri. While I volunteered to even die for Yuri if anything happens. By the way, don’t tell Sooyoung about this vow I made, she’ll eat me alive. Anyway, Donghae felt that something won’t be right after the incident that happened in America. He felt that Mr Jung would not let Yuri off that easily. He must have send someone out to get Yuri. Which happens now,” explained Sunny, looking down, feeling a little bit upset when she heard herself saying that someone was after Yuri.

“Wow, even willing to die for her? You would do that?” Taeyeon felt a little guilty, she never thought of sacrificing herself for her best friend. Sunny nodded her head in reply.

“May I know?” questioned Sunny.

“Know what?” Taeyeon asked.

“How can she forget her past?” Sunny eyes started to get teary, remembering that her good friend can’t even remember at all.

“She decided to. Her little sister, Sulli fell ill. Sulli’s brain was deteriorating, she had virus cells that kills her some part of her brain in the past. To save Sulli, only her family members could  do it. Yuri and her parents decided what they should do, her parents couldn’t afford to lose their memory because they’ve worked so hard in building a company for themselves. Yuri always fought with her parents because she wasn’t the academically smart one in the family, her parents would scold her for being stupid and favoured Sulli more. Yuri didn’t mind if they favoured Sulli more, but was upset that she was always getting scolded. Yuri then decided to use her brain cells to save Sulli, since Sulli’s brain was deteriorating fast, they had to take a lot of Yuri’s brain cells to save her but that would kill off Yuri’s memory. Her parents and Yuri had a long fight, their parents said that if she was willing to save her own sister, she’s stupid. They said that she should have saved herself and said if she she does it, Yuri is not their daughter anymore. Yuri was angry at their statement and decided to do it no matter what. So..” Taeyeon slowly explained even if it’s long a sighed to herself, she couldn’t seem to continue her words. She closed her eyes hard and turned the other way, she couldn’t continue finishing it.

“So.. what?” asked Sunny.

“So, she lost her memory,” sighed Yoona.

“And why didn’t anyone in her past knew about this!?” Sunny was getting furious, she was fuming mad that she didn’t know any of it.

“Well, Yuri had a body guard in the past right?” Yoona asked Sunny.

“Yeah of course, she’s rich and popular. Of course she has to have a bodyguard,”

“The bodyguard was Taeyeon’s dad. Taeyeon’s dad was really close to Yuri. He was one of the people who knew Yuri very well. Before Yuri lost her memory, she told Mr Kim that no one should know what she was going through and plans to start a new life after she lose her memory. Yuri also requested that she doesn’t want to remember any of her painful past after she loses her memory. Mr Kim then told Tae and myself to take care of her until now, and we became best of friends,” explained Yoona, playing around with her fingers feeling upset at the thought of it.

Sunny was about to cry after hearing Yuri’s sacrifices for many people. She felt guilty for not being there when Yuri needed someone in the past.

“I wish I was there to help you out, Yuri-ah,” thought Sunny to herself.

The 3 of them began to share the fond memories they had with Yuri.

On the other hand, the other 4 at the corridor waiting outside the operation theatre was really quiet. Jessica continued to sobbed, Tiffany and Seohyun continued to comfort them while Sooyoung continued to mind her own business.

“Pany-ah,” a voice was heard not too far from them.

“Who is that?” questioned Sooyoung being alert and looking around at their surroundings.

“Pany-ah! It’s me, Siwon,” Siwon back hugged Tiffany that startled her. Tiffany felt extremely uncomfortable and pushed Siwon’s arms off her waist.

“Siwon? What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked, thinking it wasn’t a right time for him to appear.

“You told me what happened, so I was worried. So I came over here to check on you,” Siwon showed his aegyo in front of Tiffany that disgusted Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Disgusting,” mumbled Sooyoung.

“I know right?” Jessica while sobbing could still agree to what Sooyoung mumbled.

“You don’t have to Siwon, I can take care of myself,” smiled Tiffany politely, hoping Siwon would go away at situations like this.

“I can’t care for the one I love?” Siwon acts all cute in front of everyone which made Seohyun, Jessica and Sooyoung feel super disgusted.

“She has Taeyeon, so you don’t have to care,” Jessica interrupted.

“Excuse me? Am I talking to you, Sica?” Siwon smirked.

“Don’t call me by that, especially you,” Jessica frowned, her hands became harden fists which can’t wait to punch something.

“Sica?” Siwon irritates Jessica.

“Why you…!” screamed Jessica.

“Excuse me, Ms Jung doesn’t want a cheap guy like you to call her that. Please respect my boss’s decisions,” Sooyoung joined in, looking all serious in her expression.

“Who are you calling cheap!? Siwon shouted in front of Sooyoung.

“Sorry sir, I was just judging by your actions that disgusted everyone present here,” explained Sooyoung sarcastically which burst Siwon’s bubbles.

“Hah, who do you think you are!? What are you even doing here, idiot?!” scolded Siwon. Sooyoung’s fist tighten, she really wanted to punch him, but controlled her temper well.

“Don’t talk like that to my body guard, GET LOST!” demanded Jessica. She couldn’t stand at the sight of Siwon anywhere.

“I do wha-”

“That’s enough, Siwon. You can go back now,” order Tiffany.

“Oh come on, let me send you to work?” asked Siwon.

“You don’t have to,”

“Please?” Siwon pouted his lips and grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hands.

“Let g-”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Taeyeon bowed to Siwon and slightly smiled. Tiffany quickly pulled her hands away.

 “Tae, it’s not what you think-”

 “Oh no, don’t worry. I’m not mad. Both of you going somewhere?” asked Taeyeon politely. To be honest, Taeyeon’s knees were trembling. She was just putting her strong front of herself, she was about to scream, shout and cry. Her heart was aching to witness the both of them holding one another’s hands. She was just being polite because she can’t afford another heated argument that might have break the relationship between the two. Suddenly, Siwon noticed someone familiar.

“Sunny?!” Siwon exclaimed.

“Siwon?! Hey you are…”

“Yeah! What are you doing here?” questioned Siwon.

“Doing my job?” replied Sunny in confusion.

“Huh? What job?” Siwon questioned, he was too confused.

“To protect people?” replied Sunny unwillingly because she thinks that her job was kind of obvious.

“Hello? I was asking, going somewhere?” interrupted Taeyeon.

“I was about to send her to work,” Siwon smirked, hoping what he said would blew Taeyeon’s top.

“Taeyeon wants to send me home,” said Tiffany.

“No, it’s okay. Siwon, you can send her to work. Jessica, Seohyun do you want to join the both of them?” asked and smiled Taeyeon.

“TAEYEON?! Are you okay? Are you having fever?” sobbed Jessica. She wasn’t still over it.

“I’m not, really, go ahead,” smiled Taeyeon.

“Tae…” mumbled Tiffany. Tears start rolling down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe the love of her life would not show any care towards her. It just clearly states that Taeyeon doesn’t love her at all. Well, that’s what she thought. Tiffany cried abundantly and ran away with Siwon following her from behind.

“Wait up!” shouted Siwon.

“You’re just letting her off like that? Tiffany cried! Are you out of your mind?!” screamed Jessica, pushing and slapping Taeyeon’s chest.

“I can’t afford to lose her over a stupid argument,” explained Taeyeon. Her explanation made Jessica stopped whatever she was doing to Taeyeon because she understood what Taeyeon meant.

“How was it?” Sooyoung whispered in to Sunny’s ear. The both of them were at ease all the way, standing side by side, as usual a duty of a bodyguard.

“It was okay,” smiled Sunny.

“What did you guys talked about?” Busybody Sooyoung asked as she wanted to know more.

“Nothing much,”

“Oh come on Sunny…”

“Stop being a busybody,” warned Sunny sternly. After that, Sooyoung didn’t even dare to ask another question and just kept quiet about it.

After 1 and a half hour of waiting, including the small incidents and private talks, the operation theatre was finally opened by the doctor. Jessica noticed it first and ran straight towards the doctor.

“How is she doctor? Is she fine? Is she hurt badly?” Jessica asked questions like a bullet train.

“Yuri’s fine. She just needs plenty of rest and she shouldn’t be walking much because it might hurt her foot. Her foot has 6 stitches, we used a small amount of fillers to fill in the meat in the middle. She can’t be walking because it might hurt her foot and might worsen it,” advised the doctor. 

“Araso, is she conscious now, doc?” asked Jessica. She was eager to see Yuri’s face again, she missed her. More than anyone else, she was worried sick, more than anyone else.

“Yes, but please don’t stay for too long. She needs her alone time to rest too,” advised the doctor again.

“Thank you doctor!” All of them bowed 90 degree style because they couldn’t thank enough for saving Yuri.

Jessica was the first to went in, the minute she saw Yuri, she dropped her bag and ran towards to Yuri and gave her a small and quick hug. She didn’t dare to give a tight one because it might hurt her some where.

“YURI AH! I’m so worried,” cried Jessica.

“Aish, you’re late for work now. And this time I’m not lying…” Yuri laughed to show everyone that she’s okay.

“It’s okay if I’m late, what’s more important is taking care of you,” assured Jessica. She gave a quick peck on the lips just to have a warm and soft touch from her girlfriend.

“I’m fine now, don’t worry okay?” Yuri smiled and moved Jessica’s fringe to the back of her ear.

“Dae…” smiled Jessica. Her frustrations and worries became lighter and she never felt so relieved in her whole entire life.

“The doctor said you’re discharged tomorrow,” interrupted Yoona.

“Hello?! We are having a scene here?!” scolded Jessica. Surprisingly, the warm princess can change into an ice princess in a spilt second.

“You’re really scary!” Yoona said.

“Aish, yoong.. don’t say that,” whispered Seohyun as she squeezed Yoona’s hand.

“Mianhe…” apologized Yoona.

“Sooyoung, please send Seohyun and Jessica to work. Yoona, Sunny, Yuri and I have to talk about something. Besides the stars are late for work. Go,” ordered Taeyeon.

“But..but!” Jessica tried to run away from work by giving excuses that Yuri needs her. She just wanted Yuri by her side, but she couldn’t have that. Her career was just too strict.

“Go, Sica,” said Taeyeon sternly.

“Araso…” sighed Jessica, she dragged her feet and looked down and followed Sooyoung and Seohyun to the car park.

“Alright, let’s continue,” Taeyeon said, after checking that the coast was clear from Jessica and Seohyun.

“Before that, I’m Sunny and just now the tall one is my partner, Sooyoung. We’re your bodyguards,” said Sunny proudly.

“Bodyguards? I don’t need them?” said Yuri, thinking that having a bodyguard wasn’t such a good idea.

“You need them, Yul. You’re in danger, they’re send by Donghae,” explained Taeyeon.

“Donghae? Why is he being so nice?” Yuri started to get confused.

“No, he just feels that you’re in danger for dating Jessica,” explained Yoona further.

“Then I should break with her,” suggested Yuri.

“WHAT!?” Everyone except Yuri shouted in unison.

“I don’t want her to be worried because of me, I want her to have her own happiness,” Yuri said, feeling upset.

“Her happiness lies is you, pabo-yah,” scolded Taeyeon.

--

Hello everyone! I hope you guys like this chapter. As usual, next episode will be the day after tomorrow. Stay tune and I apologize for having some grammar mistakes, I'm doing this at 10:30pm at night, my country's timing and I have school tomorrow morning. Tbh, i really have less subscribers. Kind of sad though, but it's okay. I'll work hard. <3

By the way, if my story stretches to April, I might have to pause this story from April till late May. And then from early July till the end of September. I'll keep you guys update. And my plans after this story would either be doing one-shots or another story. Suggestions? :) I might be looking for a co-author to replace during my MIA periods. I'll post the requirements if I decide to find one. Thanks!

 

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-