Chapter 15: The beginning of the dinner.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

“Seobang-ah! Hurry up, I’m so excited,” said Jessica excitedly, as she put on her shades and board the plane, pulling Yuri’s hand to board in with her quick.

“Araso, araso. I’m just right behind you, don’t worry Jagiya~” reassured Yuri.

The flight was delayed for about half an hour and they took off, the both of them had a really long sleep, ate, watched movies and played games together. They were just like any other normal and healthy couple on the plane. After 14-15 hours on the plane, they finally landed at New York’s airport. It was 21:41 on the clock of American’s timing since they board the plane in the morning at Korea. Jessica looked for a cab and got it in 10 minutes.

“To the Hilton Hotel please,” Jessica spoke in English. Yuri just smiled; she understood what Jessica said as she learned Basic English before.

When they reach the hotel, they took a shower and Jessica quickly threw herself to her bed, once she landed on her bed, she was already to ‘Dreams Island’. On the other hand, Yuri couldn’t sleep; worrying Jessica’s dad wouldn’t accept her.

“Hope everything goes well, hwaiting!” Yuri encouraged herself and went to bed.

The next morning, Jessica woke up extra early to make breakfast for her Seobang. And after doing all the hard work, realizing that her Seobang was still snoring away,
she called her dad.

“Hello Daddy!” Jessica spoke in English.

“Oh?! Hello my dear, you’re finally in New York!” welcomed her dad.

“Yes Daddy, I missed you, mummy and Krystal a lot,”

“We missed you too; I’m in the office right now by the way. I’ll call you back later?”

“Oh, its okay, just wanted to remind you that we’ll have dinner tonight, I’ve got someone to introduce to you,”

“Ahh. Of course, I will never forget about that. I’ll see you at 8pm my dear daughter, take care,”

“Dae~”

Both of them haung up their phone calls. Jessica then head to her room and found Yuri to have showered and got ready. Jessica gave a long kiss to Yuri, which made the whole atmosphere very hot even if it’s in the morning. Yuri rejected the morning as she just showered. Jessica pouted her lips, and Yuri pecked on her lips, that made Jessica feel all better again.

The both of them after breakfast decided to go sightseeing.

“Annyeong, Donghae-ah,”

“Ahh, yes uncle?”

“There’s dinner tonight, and Jessica is attending. Come and meet her too okay, be there by 8pm,”

“Araso, uncle,”

There was a conversation between Donghae and Jessica’s dad. Jessica’s dad hung up the call first and said to himself, “Whoever Jessica is dating now, better be a good person and rich, if not, Jessica is definitely marrying Donghae.” He smirked to himself as he continued his paperworks.

While Jessica and Yuri were sightseeing, what happens in Korea?

Taeyeon and Tiffany were at home, while Yoona and Seohyun were out having dinner together. Taeyeon and Tiffany was watching television dramas, cuddling one another. They were cuddling one another because of the cold and rainy weather which gave them the opportunity to cuddle. Suddenly, their concentration on watching the drama was interrupted by the sound of the bell at the door.

“Ding! Dong!” the sound of the bell came out loud and clear.

“Aish, yeobo ah, did you order anything?” asked Taeyeon.

“No, not for tonight. I wonder who it is,” Tiffany wanted to stand up and open the door, but Taeyeon didn’t let her. Being a gentleman, she volunteered to stand up and open the door.

“I’ll get the door, yeobo ah,” smiled Taeyeon.

“Araso,” replied Tiffany, giving her killing eye smile.

Taeyeon walked towards the door and opened it, to her surprise, it was Tiffany’s ex-lover, Siwon who she fought at the bar the other night.

“Annyeo-” Siwon didn’t get to finish his greetings as he was interrupted by the door that Taeyeon banged right in front of his face. The door was harshly closed in front of Siwon’s face by Taeyeon.

“Taetae, who was that,” questioned Tiffany.

“A-ah, some man advertising his useless products,” lied Taeyeon.

“Are you sure?” Tiffany felt something fishy and decided to open the doors once more, Taeyeon hesitated to let the door knob go, but Tiffany gave Taeyeon a blood-shot glare which made Taeyeon flinched and let go her hand off from the door knob.

“S-s-siwon? W-what are you d-doing here?” stuttered Tiffany as she was afraid of Siwon after the incident.

“Tiffany, don’t take it the wrong way, I just came to apologize, I’m serious,” Siwon said sincerely.

“I don’t trust him, Pany,” whispered Taeyeon.

Siwon heard she Taeyeon whispered and kneeled on the ground, in front of Tiffany. Tiffany was shocked at what Siwon was doing; she thought that Siwon is never the type of guy to beg for forgiveness like that.

“I’ll handle it, Tae. Don’t worry about me, go on in,” reassured Tiffany.

“But, but,” Taeyeon tried to make an excuse.

“Go,” ordered Tiffany sternly.

“Araso,” Taeyeon sighed, looked down and dragged her feet towards the sofa.

Soon, Tiffany and Siwon were alone. Tiffany grabbed Siwon’s elbow and pulled him up.

“You don’t have to do this to ask for forgiveness, and this is so not you,” Tiffany said coldly.

“Look Tiff, I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I’m sorry for not controlling my raging hormones that time,” apologized Siwon as he held her hands tightly, squeezing and hoping that Tiffany would forgive him.

“Apology accepted, just don’t do it again please. Never appear in front of me anymore,” warned Tiffany sternly.

“If that’s what you want, I will do it. Anything for you. Because I really love you,” confessed Siwon.

“I’m seeing someone else,” replied Tiffany proudly.

“But why Taeyeon…” mumbled Siwon.

Tiffany heard what he mumbled to himself, and without hesitation, she replied him.

“Because she’s charming, cute and a complete dork. I love everything about her, even her flaws. She’s the most caring and lovable person I’ve ever known.” Explained Tiffany.

“A-araso,” stuttered Siwon.

“Can I talk to Taeyeon for awhile too?” asked Siwon politely.

“What for?” asked Tiffany.

“Giving some boyfriend advices on how to take care of you,” teased Siwon.

“Haha, araso, give me a sec,” giggled Tiffany.

“Here’s my chance,” thought Siwon to himself.

“What is it?” asked Taeyeon coldly as she shot a glare to Siwon.

“How’s you and Tiffany?” smirked Siwon.

“Everything is going extremely well, is that all?” Taeyeon trying to end the conversation because she couldn’t be bothered to entertain him.

“Well, you just watch out. I’ll have Tiffany back, get her money and her all I want and I’ll make sure you won’t be there to save her,” laughed Siwon.

“Damn you…” Taeyeon clenched her first and swung her right arm, Siwon dodged the attack but counter attack by slapping Taeyeon’s face.

“Aww, too short to reach my handsome face?” Siwon complimented himself.

“You’re seriously dead, you son of a !” cursed Taeyeon as she reached her boiling point.

“Wow? A KID like you curse?” Siwon teased again.

“I told you, never call me a kid,” warned Taeyeon.

“So what kid? What are you gonna do?” laughed Siwon.

Taeyeon couldn’t hold her anger anymore and punched Siwon in the face, which made him fall on his back that let out an excruciating pain.

“You b-” Siwon covered his right cheek that was punched by Taeyeon. He was still on the floor.

“Ouch, ouch, Taeyeon, I’m just apologizing and advising you!” shouted Siwon.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked.

“KIM TAEYEON? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?” exclaimed Tiffany.

“I punched him? He wanted to do bad stuff to you, Tiff!” explained Taeyeon.

“Don’t lie, Tae. Just because you don’t like him, doesn’t mean you should do that to him,” scolded Tiffany.

“Tiffany, but-”

“Not another word, Tae. We’re sending him home,” ordered Tiffany.

On the other side of the globe, Yuri and Jessica were already on their way to the fancy restaurant.

“How do I look? Do I look okay? Presentable? Tidy? Neat?” Yuri rushed her words as she was really nervous to meet Jessica’s dad.

“You look just fine Seobang, I love you,” Jessica gave a kiss to make Yuri feel better.

“Thank you, Jagiya,” smiled Yuri.

The chauffeur then brought them to one of the world’s famous restaurants.

“Wow, this is a really big restaurant,” said Yuri being fascinated by the building of the restaurants.

“Gamsahamida, thank you for sending us here. Here’s some bill I have, may you and your family live well ahjusshi~” smiled Yuri as she bowed her head to the chauffeur.

“What a nice young girl,” smiled the chauffeur as he thought to himself.

Yuri quickly got out from the limousine first and opened the door for Jessica. Jessica looked very elegant and beautiful as usual, that made Yuri’s jaw too loose to even close them back.

“How do I look, seobang?” asked Jessica.

“Beautiful than any lady in the world,” kissed Yuri.

Jessica walked in the restaurant, having Yuri at the back taking care of her. After they reached at the 4th level, they saw Jessica’s Dad and another man beside him talking. They walked towards the table, immediately, both of them stand up.

“DONGHAE?!” shouted Jessica, in shock.

“JESSICA?!” shouted Donghae back.

“I didn’t know you’re here, not drinking?” said Jessica coldly in a sarcastic manner too.

“Jessica, I’m sorry about the past,” Donghae apologized.

“Don’t talk about it,” Jessica warned him.

Yuri was puzzled, as to why Donghae was here, so was Donghae. Donghae felt that Yuri was familiar. But decided to observe Yuri more, to see if this is the Yuri he knew.

“I’m Donghae,” Donghae shaked Yuri’s hands and bowed to her. Yuri did the same.

“Jessica’s ex-boyfriend,” added Mr Jung.

“Oh…” sighed Yuri as she looked away in agony.

--

UH OH! What do you think will happen next guys? You guys definitely having this ominous feeling right? Hahaha! I apologize that I didn't put any Yoonhyun moment... I'll put it the 2-3 chapters. Anyway just to let you know, I'm having my important exams in July-September, means it'll be any sooner. So i'll definitely busy, but i'll try to update whenever i can.

And do you guys watch SNSD and the Dangerous Boys? I'm currently at episode 6, just watched it just now! Hahaha! Funny right? <3 Anyway, Jessica Jung is on Wild Romance starting from episode 8. Show her support ninja-ly by watching them silently okay? Hahaha!

But till then, Keep viewing, subscribing and commenting guys! <3 Thankyou. Love all of you <3

-escapethefate-