Chapter 13: Thank god.

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

The loud sounds coming from the boom speakers, sounds of clinging glasses from the backdrop. The smell of smoke and sweat was everyone, people dancing on the dance floor. Tiffany reached the bar, that’s where she wanted to go. To have some fun, to mingle with other people. Hopefully to forget Taeyeon.

“Martini, please,” ordered Tiffany as she sat at the bar counter.

She took a shot and wanted more. She ordered 3 more shots, and drank them all at once. She had so many thoughts coming in her mind. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a young man that approached her.

“Tiffany?” questioned the stranger.

“Who ar-” Tiffany turned her head to see who had called her name, she didn’t realise it was her ex-boyfriend, Siwon.

“Hey Siwon! It’s been a long time!” Tiffany gave him a tight hug and let go.

“Still never changed, Tiff? Still hot and y as ever,” complimented Siwon.

Tiffany didn’t care what Siwon said, as she got used to it. Siwon is a player till now, and too, still hasn’t changed.

“You too, player,” joked Tiffany as she ordered 2 more shots.

“Wow? You really have got drinking limit? Why are you drowning yourself with alcohol, babe?” Siwon said, as he placed his left elbow on her shoulder.

“Love fight, that’s what bars are for, right?” Tiffany smirked.

“I know you too well Tiff, you’re going to have some fun, right? To forget about whoever you’re thinking about, right?” asked Siwon.

“Yep, good guess, Siwon. You still remember these little details of me,” Tiffany smiled at the thought that Siwon still remembers.

“Well, it’ll be a lie if I say I totally forgot about you,” replied Siwon.

“This is my opportunity now, maybe she’s still tight?” mumbled Siwon.

“Excuse me?” Tiffany asked, she was starting to have hiccups, and her visions were deteriorating slowly too.

“Ah, nothing. Drink some more, it’s on me. It’ll help you to feel better, trust me,” Siwon ordered 10-15 more shots for both of them, and they started drinking.

While both of them were having their conversation, Taeyeon was in her car, thinking where Tiffany could have gone to in the middle of the night.

“Maybe I should call Yoona,” thought Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly dialled Yoona’s number, and within the third ring, Yoona picked up her phone.

“Hello, Unnie! Are you feeling better?”

“No time for that, where’s Tiff?”

“She’s at home sleeping, don’t worry!”

“How can you leave her alone?! What if she ran out?!”

“I don’t think she will,”

“Aish, ask Seohyun where would Tiff go if she’s depressed?”

“Seohyun said, she’ll go to the bar that’s nearest to her house,”

“Araso!”

Taeyeon quickly hang up and drove to Tiffany’s house to check if she’s there. After she reached for about 15 minutes, she hurriedly closed her car door and ran to the front door of her house. She knocked on the door so loudly and hardly as if she was going to tear down the door.

“TIPANY AH! ARE YOU HOME!? TIPANY AH!” screamed Taeyeon.

After a few screams and knocks on the door, she stopped doing that. Thinking Tiffany might be at home sleeping or Tiffany heard Taeyeon’s voice that’s why she didn’t want to open. Taeyeon turned around and walked very slowly back to her car, but suddenly she heard the front door creaked open.

“Tipany?!” Taeyeon turned around to see check if Tiffany would response. But, there weren’t any responses. The door had opened by itself; it looks like the door was unlocked all along. Taeyeon quickly rushed in the house, but Tiffany wasn’t at any part of the house.

“She must have gone to the bar! I have to go quick!” Taeyeon thought to herself.

She rushed to board her car and drove to the nearest bar.

“Come on, one more shot, please? Fany-ah…” suggested Siwon.

“N-no, S-s*hic*iwon,” Tiffany continuously nodded her head from left to right as she didn’t want anymore drinks, her vision was at her worst, her knees were really wobbly, she was having a really bad headache. She was absolutely drunk.

“Come on, let’s have fun. I want to take you to somewhere really special,” suggested Siwon with a smirk on his face. Siwon piggy backed her to the alley and placed her down carefully, making sure her body was leaning on the walls.

“Why Tae? Why won’t you fall for me? *hic* I’m so *hic* jealous of Yuri and *hic* Sica, they are so *hic* happy toge-*hic*ther,” mumbled Tiffany.

Siwon heard what she had said and thought to himself.

“Yuri? Why is her name so familiar?” Siwon tried to recall who that girl was, but couldn’t seem to recall any further as he had hurt his head. Siwon shook his head hard, and came back to reality to focus on taking away Tiffany’s ity.

“Now, let’s have some fun shall we?” Siwon d Tiffany’s cheeks. Tiffany screamed for help as she was still a little conscious and noticed what Siwon had done. She struggled for help and wailed hoping someone could save her.

“Step away from her, or else,” a voice came from Siwon’s back. He turned around, and to see that it was a petite girl who was glaring at him. He couldn’t held his laughter and burst out laughing.

“Or else what, little girl?” Siwon .

“Or else, you won’t have to celebrate Fathers’ Day anymore son, and the name’s Taeyeon,” Taeyeon glared at him.

Tiffany who was a little conscious witnessed the scene which happened that point of time.

“Hah, you’re a joke, kid,” Siwon laughed again.

“Don’t call me a kid,” Taeyeon gave a stern warning.

“Kid?”

“Just one more time and,”

“KID.” Siwon teased and pulled his tongue out in front of Taeyeon’s face.

“I’ve warned you,” Taeyeon gave a punch in the face to Siwon. Siwon felt as if his nose has dislocated.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH?!” Siwon shouted and covered his nose that was giving out excruciating pain.

“Tiffany’s girlfriend, back off, don’t make me warn you again, physically this time, I assure you,” Taeyeon showed her fist.

“Why you this little brat!” Siwon swung his arm to hit Taeyeon’s face, luckily because of Taeyeon’s good agility, she managed to dodge it fast and counter attacked by kicking him in the balls.

“Ouch! Ouch! Crap that hurt!” Siwon fell on his knees, and fell flat on the ground.

“I’ve warned you,” Taeyeon gave an evil smirk and winked at him. She carried Tiffany to her car, and drove her home.

“I’ll get my revenge you little brat, I meant what I say, mark my words,” mumbled Siwon.

When Taeyeon reached Tiffany’s house, everyone was home, all worried sick of the Taeny couple, wondering where they have been. Taeyeon carried Tiffany bridal style since Tiffany was fast asleep, as soon as Taeyeon step in front of the door step, the door was opened for her by Jessica.

“TAEYEON IS TI-” Jessica shouted, but her loud voice was interrupted by Taeyeon’s ‘Shhh’ sound. Jessica quickly understood that Tiffany was fast asleep, and didn’t want to argue anymore as she felt glad that nothing happened between those two.

“I’ll place her in her room and take care of her, you guys can rest, leave everything to me,” whispered Taeyeon.

The other 4 of them nodded and Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri planned to rest her till the next morning, since it’s kind of late and the next morning they have to work at the autoshop. Yuri slept in Jessica’s room while Yoona slept in the living room, on the sofa, while Seohyun slept in her own room. While the 4 of them were getting ready to sleep, Taeyeon was inside Tiffany’s room, in tears.

“Pany-ah, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. I’m really sorry, I realised I love you and I can’t do anything without having you by my side. I regret when I jokingly said about playing around with you. Now, I want to stay committed. I want to take care till you grow old, I promise, I will. Rest assure. Please rest well, Pany-ah. I’m so worried,” a tear rolled down Taeyeon cheek, and it slid down and fell on Tiffany’s palm.

“You meant what you say, Kim TaeYeon?” a fragiled voice came out from Tiffany’s mouth. It seems that she was conscious the whole time, she was just weak.

“I meant what I say, I swear. I really do lov-” Taeyeon was interrupted by a quick peck on the lips that was given by Tiffany.

“I love you too,” Tiffany gave a weak smile as the alcohol was draining all her energy.

“I’ll take care of you whenever Tiff, you’re my lover, forever and always,” Taeyeon whispered and gave a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead. Tiffany gave an eye smile even if she was tired as she felt that Taeyeon really deserve it, but after the eye smile, she closed her eyes and feel asleep straight away.

“Cute Pany-ah,” smirked Taeyeon, as she laid her head near Tiffany and slept as well, taking of Tiffany by holding onto Tiffany’s hand, to assure her that Taeyeon will always protect her.

“Aish, why must I sleep in the living room? It’s so stuffy here,” complained Yoona quietly, trying not to wake the others up.

Suddenly, the door from Seohyun’s room creaked open.

“Come in, I bet you can’t stand the heat in the living room,” teased Seohyun.

“Are you sure Seohyun? I mean you don’t have to do all of this if you feel uncomfortable,” Yoona said.

“Yes, I’m fine; just sleep on the floor alright? Is it fine with you? It’s nearer to the air conditioner anyway,” said Seohyun.

“D-dae,” Yoona smiled widely.

“Pabo-yah, I asked you to sleep in my room because I feel secure right now when you’re with me, Yoona,” Seohyun thought to herself, and lie on her bed and fell asleep.

“God’s really nice today,” whispered Yoona and said her prayers before going to sleep.

At the Yulsic room, they were playing a fool, giving hugs and kisses to each other. But Jessica’s mind wasn’t at ease; she had a solo concert to go to this coming Thursday, overseas, which was 3 days from today, Monday. She wanted to tell Yuri, in the morning, but didn’t dare to.

“Seobang-ah, Saranghae~” Jessica pecked Yuri on the lips.

“Hmmmm, you taste nice Jagiya,” smiled Yuri.

“Hehe, gomawo. Seobang-ah~ I’ve got something to tell you…” said Jessica nervously.

“Oh? What is it?” Yuri asked in deep curiosity.

“I’m leaving on Thursday,” Jessica said softly.

“WAIT?! What you’re leaving me? But babe, it’s just the beginning of our relationship. Did I do something wrong? I can change jagiya…” said Yuri worriedly.

“No Pabo-yah! I’m leaving on Thursday to America for a solo concert,”

“Oh, alright, have fun!” cheered Yuri and smiled.

“Wait? You’re okay with it?!” asked Jessica.

“Of course! I’m happy for you! Have fun alright, I’ll send you to the airport!” hugged Yuri.

“You don’t care about me do you,” said Jessica coldly as she folded her arms and turned to the other side, having her back facing Yuri.

“I do, a lot. You think I don’t feel worried? If I were to express my feelings on how I feel about you going abroad, this room would be a mess, trust me. You don’t know how many feelings and thoughts I’m bottling up when you said you’re going abroad. So many questions went through my mind, like, who’s going to take care of my jagiya? Will my jagiya fool around? Will she do well for her concert? Is she 100% protected? There’s so much more, but I don’t want you to worry about what I’m thinking. I want you to be stress-free before you go; I want you to have fun. I’m so worried Jagiya, really worried. But I’m not the type of person to stop you from pursuing your dreams further; you have to have your own happiness to right? I love you Jagiya, Please take care of yourself. I don’t want to continue any further, I might cry,” Yuri said these as her eyes started to get teary; she back hugged Jessica tightly to feel her warmth so that she can feel better.

Jessica didn't dare to turn around, she pretended to fall asleep as she was touched to hear what Yuri had said.


--

HAPPY ENDING! (For this chapter, not for the rest of the story!)

WEE! Expect many mishaps happening in the future story guys! Today I'm kinda hard working, so managed to type out another chapter! Hope you like these ones! <3 Royal couple moments! Hahahaha!

And by the way, I'm progressing very well recently, thanks to all of my readers! GAMSAHAMIDA~ :D

So,

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-

p/s: Any kind soul would like to make a poster for Fated to be with you? Just send me through e-mail @ [email protected] THANK YOU!