Chapter 10: Good breakfast or Bad breakfast?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

To: Sica Baby <3

Good morning, Beautiful! Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up! Hehehe, saranghae jagiya! <3

From: Kwon Seobang <3

Jessica was still asleep but she felt the vibration from her phone. She didn’t even bother to check who is it since she felt so tired, just then, another text message came in.

To: Sica Baby <3

JAGIYA, JAGIYA, JAGIYA! You pig, why are you still asleep!? :’( Your seobang here is bored. I wanna see you again! Wake up please jagiyaaaaaaaa.

From: Kwon Seobang <3

Jessica still didn’t budge. She didn’t want to move at all, she just continued sleeping all the way. 5 minutes later, there was a vibration, but this time, it continued and a song played.

“Dudududududu~ Kissing you baby~”

“AISH! Jinja!? I’m so freaking tired, who is calling m-" Jessica wanted to continue her sentence, but she picked up the phone call and immediately she heard her seobang’s voice.

“Jagiya! I texted you twice, you didn’t reply!”

“Mianhe seobang-ah, I just woke up,”

“Aish, araso. I want to see you baby, bogoshipeo~”

“Mmm, come over to my place alright?”

“Hmm, araso jagiya, go and bathe. I haven’t had breakfast yet, so you better make breakfast for me and your in-laws too okay?!” grinned Yuri on the phone.

“Oka-, wait what?! In-laws?!” exclaimed Jessica.

“Taeyeon and Yoona, silly,” laughed Yuri.

Jessica laughed at herself too.

“Araso seobang, I’ll see you soon?” saying the phrase they like to say to each other.

“Yep, I’ll see you soon, jagiya. Saranghae!”

“Mm, dae!”

They hung up at the same time and Jessica quickly got up and took a shower. Tiffany and Seohyun were waiting for Jessica to wake up so that they can cook and have breakfast together, as usual. And for today, Seohyun was unusually quiet that day. While Tiffany was watching her drama, Seohyun thought about Yoona and recalled what happened that day…

Flashback:

“Can you stop following me?”

“Why should I? I approached you and asked if you remembered me and you walked away? Isn’t that rude?”

 “Why do you keep on following me?”

“Because I really, really like you. You’re really attractive and you capture my heart the first minute I saw you,”

“YOU ALL CRAZY FANS ARE THE SAME, I DON’T TRUST THIS STUPID LOVE WHATEVER YOU CALL IT! LIAR!”

End of flashback.

Seohyun felt a little guilty of what she did to Yoona that day. But she couldn’t help it, everytime someone who was interested in Seohyun tried to woo her, she would push them away. She was like that ever since she almost got by Yonghwa.

She remembered, Yonghwa tried to force her to have with him, but she pushed him away. Yonghwa was too strong for her, but luckily, Tiffany and Jessica was accompanied by the police was just in time to arrest him. After that day, Seohyun didn’t trust anyone except for her dad, Tiffany and Jessica. Seohyun told herself that she will never fall in love again. Remembering about that past led to Seohyun having a tear rolling down her cheek.

“Thinking about that idiot again?” Tiffany interrupted Seohyun who was deep in her thoughts.

“Who unnie?” asked Seohyun back, trying to sound as if she was okay.

“You know who I’m talking about, Yonghwa,” said Tiffany.

Seohyun couldn’t lie to her elders so she had to admit she was thinking of the past she had with Yonghwa.

“Dae, unnie,” answered Seohyun softly.

“Why are you still thinking of that jerk?!” gave a stern statement.

“Because I was thinking of Yoona,” answered Seohyun.

“Yoona?”

“Dae unnie, her..”

“Wae? Why her? You like her?” a smile lit up Tiffany face, hoping Seohyun likes Yoona.

“I don’t know unnie, Yoona told me she loves me, but I can’t trust her just yet. I’m afraid that history would repeat. But in my eyes, Yoona was like an angel, she was really cute when she tries to be persistent”

“Maknae-ah, how long are you going to push someone away? How long are you not gonna “let history repeat” itself again? How long? You better grab the opportunity before it’s too late, I’m telling you ah maknae…” adviced the elder girl.

“Sigh, I’ll think about it unnie, gamsahamida,” thanked Seohyun.

Soon enough after their conversation, Jessica was out of her room.

“Okay girls, let cook our breakfast but for 6 people, your in-laws are coming!” said Jessica proudly, it’s the first time Seohyun and Tiffany heard that Jessica wanted to cook. COOK! Can you believe it?!

“WHAT?!” exclaimed Seohyun and Tiffany.

“You didn’t hear me? Your in-laws are coming?” Jessica answered.

Seohyun and Tiffany was quiet. Inside Tiffany’s heart was small little screams as she was excited to hear that Taeyeon would come, but in Seohyun’s heart was fear and nervousness as she found out that Yoona will come soon, joining them for breakfast. The girls started cooking while Yuri’s side was cleaning their house before they go out. Yoona was really nervous as she is going over to have a meal with her in-laws and apologize to Seohyun as to what had happened. Taeyeon on the other hand was happy to see Tiffany soon again, but she was bemused whether she really loves Tiffany for real. She was thinking if she should tell Tiffany the truth about how unsure her feelings are towards Tiffany. While Yuri was getting ready, she saw frowns on her best friends’ faces.

“Aish… Wae? You guys don’t wanna go? If you guys don’t wanna go it’s ok-“ Yuri said.

“No Yul, we’re going, I’m just in deep thoughts about Tiffany.” Taeyeon interrupted Yuri and sighed.

“Yeah, me too Yul. I’m thinking about Seohyun. I’m afraid that she will never accept my apology…” Yoona nodded her head, agreeing with Taeyeon that she was in deep thoughts.

“Hey Yoona-ah, don’t be so afraid. Seohyun is a really nice girl, that’s what I heard from our Sica, and Jessica knows Seohyun best..Seohyun is forgiving, trust me okay? Boost up your confidence, sis.” Encouraged Yuri.

“Hmm, alright then, I’ll try to gather some courage of mine. Then what about you, Tae?” asked Yoona.

“I’m thinking if I should tell Tiffany how I feel about her? I don’t know if it’s just a crush or I’m falling in love with her for real,” Taeyeon said.

“Well, Unnie, don’t keep her hanging. You have to tell her the truth, or she might think otherwise,” Yoona said.

“That’s some good advice coming from the maknae! Hahaha!” joked Yuri.

Taeyeon laughed along with Yuri as she agreed to what Yuri had said. Yoona crossed her arms, and sulked. Taeyeon and Yuri just laughed at her actions as they didn’t care about what Yoona did. They went out of the apartment, and quickly drove to Jessica, Seohyun and Tiffany’s house.

“Breathe, Yoona and Tae, you look like you’re suffocating and having constipation at the same time,” joked Yuri trying to kill their nervousness so they won’t look awkward towards the 3 girls living in the house. They tidy up themselves and soon, Yoona pressed the doorbell and praying inside, hoping today would be a better day for all of them. The door opened and it was Jessica who opened the door.

“Seobang-ah!!!!” screamed Jessica as she hugged Yuri in front of Yoona and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Yoona were jealous at the same time and they rolled their eyes at the couple.

“Ahem?” Interrupted Taeyeon, teasing the couple at the same time.

Yoona tries to put a smile on her face, to make the day good for all of them eventhough in her heart, she’s nervous to even face Seohyun later on.

“Go get a room, unnies!” teased Yoona as she laughed at the lovey dovey couple.

The yulsic couple quickly let go of the hug, Jessica covered her cheeks as she was so shy still. Yuri didn’t say anything as there were butterflies in her stomach, she couldn’t say anything as Jessica was so beautiful even in she is just in her jersey and hot shorts.

“Welcome in guys!” welcomed Tiffany.

“Welcome to the girl’s mansion,” Jessica said, showing off their house.

“Woah, this is really like a mansion, it’s super, big,” Taeyeon and Yoona eyes widen looking at the spacious and palatial house when they went it.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon and tried to smile at her, but every time Tiffany wanted to, Taeyeon avoided eye contact. Taeyeon was thinking about how she should confess to Tiffany about her bemused feelings.

“Wearing a cardigan today, Yul?” teased Tiffany as she knew what happened to Yuri’s favourite biker jacket.

“Yeah..Sigh” sighed Yuri.

Jessica held her head down as she felt guilty about the jacket. Taeyeon and Yoona laughed at Yuri about her torn jacket. Yuri smiled at Jessica in a way of telling Jessica that it was okay. Jessica was reassured and felt better again. As they were chatting, they heard a door knob turn, and the door creaked open. It was Seohyun from afar, Yoona couldn’t take her eyes off Seohyun, but she tries to look away, to make Seohyun feel comfortable since she thinks that Seohyun might be uncomfortable with Yoona.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seohyun did a 90 degree bow to everyone since she’s the maknae among the 6 of them.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” only Yoona replied and smiled to Seohyun. Seohyun looked away from Yoona, avoiding eye contact. Everyone saw what had happened, but did not talk about it so they won’t create a commotion. Yoona smile fade away as soon as Seohyun did that to her. Her heart crushed every minute Seohyun tries to avoid her.

“Ah, alright! Jagiya-ah! I’m hungry!” whined Yuri.

“Whiner!” joked Taeyeon.

Everyone laughed at her joke except for the Yoonhyun couple. They felt awkward with another since Seohyun shouted at Yoona infront of everyone at the streets. Both of them were thinking about what happened in the past which made the atmosphere between both of them more awkward. Yuri and gang sat on the sofa and watched the dramas while Jessica and gang prepared breakfast on the table.  

“Unnie ah, it’s so awkward between me and Seohyun? What should I do? Should I just leave?” Yoona whispered to Taeyeon. Taeyeon eyes widen when Yoona suggested that she should leave.

“Pabo-yah, don’t leave yet. Remember what was your mission, to apologize to Seohyun while I’m suppose to tell Tiffany about my bemused feelings!” whispered Taeyeon back sternly.

“Unnie ah, looks like Tiffany can’t take her eyes off you,” pointed indirectly to Tiffany’s direction.

Taeyeon took a quick glance and realise Tiffany smiled at her. Being polite, she gave a nervous smile and quickly turned her head back to Yoona.

“Aish, I know.. I’m just afraid that when I tell her about my feelings, she’s going to be so hurt,” sighed Taeyeon.

“Well, you can’t leave her hanging, unnie” advice Yoona.

Taeyeon nodded in agreement as they continued to watch the drama. Yuri heard their conversation and sighed at the thought, she felt sorry for both of them to be in such a state. Yuri decided to join Jessica in the kitchen who was cutting tomatoes.

“Jagiya~” Yuri called out sweetly as she backhugged her girlfriend.

“Hmm, seobang” replied Jessica.

Yuri noticed the sliced tomatoes; they were sliced really big that made Yuri smirk at her girlfriend’s cutting skill.

 “Cute cute jagiya~” said Yuri as she hugged her tightly.

“Hmm, wae?” asked puzzled Jessica.

“Nothing jagiya,” smiled Yuri.

Suddenly, Tiffany interrupted their love scene.

“Aish, what’s with Taeyeon today? She seem like she’s avoiding me!” said Tiffany as her eyes starts to get teary.

“Well, um, Taeyeon is always cranky in the morning, don’t mind her,” Yuri lied.

Jessica made eye contact with Yuri when she lied, Jessica knew the whole story as Yuri texted Jessica what happened and all when Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona was on their way to her house.

“Let Taeyeon tell Tiff herself, its better that way,” whispered Yuri in to Jessica’s ears. Jessica nodded in agreement and felt a little bit hot as she felt Yuri thighs entwined with hers, and when Yuri blew hot air to Jessica’s ears. (BYUNSICA AND BYUNYUL MODE! xD)

“Y-yeah, Tiff. She’s cranky, leave her be for awhile, okay?” Jessica played along with Yuri. Yuri winked at Jessica and squeezed her , thanking Jessica for playing along. Jessica gave a nervous smile as she felt really high at the point of time.

Yuri left the kitchen as soon as the 3 girls bring out the food.

“FINALLY FOOD!” Yoona and Taeyeon screamed as their stomachs have been growling for a long time, both of them rushed to their tables and pushed one another as they were fighting for the seat that has bacon right in front of them. All of them laughed at both of them, in the end, Taeyeon got the seat. Don’t underestimate her, eventhough she is petite, she has hidden strength! Yoona too let her elder win, as basic respect for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sat in front of Tiffany; Yoona sat in front of Seohyun while Yuri sat in front of Jessica. Taeyeon’s heart was beating fast as soon as she saw Tiffany’s complexion. “What is this feeling I’m feeling? Is this real love?” Asked Taeyeon herself in her own mind.

Tiffany gave a quick smile as she didn’t want to irritated Taeyeon since she was told that Taeyeon is always cranky in the morning. Yoona tried to smile at Seohyun, Seohyun heart was tingling the minute Yoona smiled at her. Seohyun couldn’t resist, in the end, she gave a quick smile to Yoona. Yoona noticed Seohyun smiling at her, which made her smile even wider. They passed the food around, all of them were eating. The Yulsic couple was all lovey dovey to one another that made everyone else jealous of their actions. All of them was having a good time, chatting and having a really good conversation that made the Yoonhyun and Taeny couple forget about their worries. After they ate, they played scissors, paper, and stone to see who will wash the dishes.

“Hahaha! Jessica and Tipany ah! Wash the dishes!” laughed Yoona.

All of them laughed except for Jessica and Tiffany, they hate washing the dishes, usually Seohyun would volunteer to help and let her do the work. But today, it’s their turn.

“I’ll be my girlfriend’s dark knight! I’ll wash the dishes for Jessica!” suggested Yuri.

Jessica was really grateful and gave Yuri a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Gomawo, Seobang-ah,” said Jessica showing off her aegyo for the first time to Taeyeon and Yoona. While Tiffany and Seohyun showed a disgusted face to Jessica. Jessica glared at both of them and continued showing aegyo to her Seobang. Tiffany kept quiet, hoping Taeyeon would do the same, being the dark knight. But she didn’t, she just kept quiet until Yuri suggested something.

“Taeyeon, shouldn’t you be Tiffany’s dark knight?” suggested Yuri. She gave an eye contact saying that she needs to talk to Taeyeon in the kitchen.

“Oh, er what? Yeah, sure, I’ll be her dark knight,” said Taeyeon confusingly at first, but understood when Yuri gave her the eye contact.

Tiffany was upset of Taeyeon’s actions. How could she only agreed to doing that only when Yuri asked her to? Tiffany had a frown on her face and just mouthed thanks to Taeyeon.

“I’ll join Yuri and Taeyeon unnie!” Yoona suggested, she didn’t want to be alone with the 3 girls at the living room, especially with Seohyun around, it will be so awkward.

In the kitchen, Yuri and gang were helping one another to wash the dishes. Yuri opened up the conversation.

“So? When are you going to tell Tiffany, Tae? She’s worried about you, you better tell her soon, like Yoona said, don’t leave her hanging!” nagged Yuri.

“I don’t know Yul, I’m afraid she might hate me for not telling her,” Taeyeon sighed.

“You should you know, unnie. It’s not nice, if you have bemused feelings for her, say so, don’t let her think that you love her,” Yoona said.

“Oh, don’t advice me Yoona, what about you? Going to apologize Seohyun?” Taeyeon asked, trying to change the subject.

“Yes definitely, her smiles just now made me even have more courage to apologize to her,” said Yoona with a wide smile.

“Remember guys, 20 seconds of courage,” encouraged Yuri to both of them.

“It’s easier said than done, Yul,” said Taeyeon.

“Araso, so you’re going to tell her after we wash the dishes?” Asked Yuri.

“I don’t think so, maybe just another day, perhaps?” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie! I’m so disappointed in you, how many times have I said this so far?! Don’t leave h-“ Yoona was interrupted by Taeyeon.

“I know, don’t leave her hanging. But I’m not ready to tell her yet, Yoona.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said that.

“Do you really love her, Tae?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know Yul, maybe yes? Maybe not. It’s just not the right day to tell her, maybe I should play around with her some more,” Taeyeon jokingly said that to make the atmosphere funnier instead of being so serious.

“Unnie!” Yoona scolded Taeyeon.

“Tae!” So did Yuri.

“Hey! I was just jokin-" Taeyeon was interrupted.

Behind the kitchen counter, Tiffany stood up; she was hiding behind that counter for a long time. Tears was already flowing out profusely.

“Leave.” Ordered Tiffany.

“Pany-ah, I was jus-"

“LEAVE, Taeyeon, and don’t call me pany anymore,” screamed Tiffany.

“Pan-"

Tiffany threw a plate to Taeyeon direction, which almost hit her, but luckily, Taeyeon dodged it.

“You guys should leave,” suggested Jessica.

--

The last part of the chapter was pretty intense huh? I think so too! Anyway, as usual, the next chapter might be tonight or tomorrow morning alright? Keep reading guys, <3

Anyway, that's a little bit of byun moment there. Should I write a moment? What are your opinions? Let me know, if I should write a moment, then i'll rate the story. Gomawo!

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-

p/s: Any kind soul would like to make a poster for Fated to be with you? Just send me through e-mail @ [email protected] THANK YOU!