Ice cream

Blink's Dream

 

 

/Hi, blinks. This is Jennie. I helped my baby sister to type this chapter. She actually doesn't know how to use proper nouns and the spelling soooo, I edited alooooot for you to understand/

 

Hello, blinks! My name is Blink and I am 5 years old. I am currently in the living room and I'm using Nini unnie's laptop to write this chapter. I hope you like it! *beams a smile showcasing my beautiful teeth* 

 

If you guys are wondering where my unnies are. Well, they are everywhere. They're all over the place, busy preparing for the ice cream event that will be held this afternoon. And since I'm living together with them, I will also be present at the event. Thoooo, Nini unnie didn't allow me to have an appearance, she told me that I'm going with them but I'll be in the car. *pouts deeply*

 

 

"Baby, are you ready? Where's your bag?" Nini asked me, coming out of nowhere. 

 

"Yes, unnie. It's with manager unnie already...can I bring your laptop with me?" I asked her giving the best I could to show my aegyo skills.

 

"Sure, baby." Nini unnie then left me to continue doing her makeup but not without patting and kissing the top of my head. 

 

 

Seriously, tho. I want to go and see my unnies do the ice cream event. I also want ice creaaaam. Hnnnng! 

 

 

As usual, Lisa unnie carries Jichu unnie whenever she can. If it wasn't for Chaengie unnie who threatened Lisa unnie that she will dye unnie's hair black, Jichu unnie almost cried. Their everyday lives is like a sitcom really. I bet if Nini unnie's present, it will be more comical with her savagery. 

 

 

"Arraso! Arraso! I'll stop!" Lisa unnie is now using me as a shield from both Chaengie unnie and Jichu unnie. 

 

"I swear, Pranpriya! I'll dye your hair black if you continue picking on Jisoo." Chaeyoung unnie only uses Lisa unnie's real name to indicate that she's serious. Oh, how I love Lisa unnie's expression. Her eyes widen every second that passes. 

 

"Yes, Chaeng. I won't do it again." Lisa pleaded.

 

"Good! I'm watching you!" Chaeyoung pointed her index and middle finger in front of Lisa and back to her own eyes.

 

I'm getting boreeeed. I wanna go and see other blinks, eat ice cream, and take plenty of pictures. Hmmmmm!

 

God must be on my side because manager unnie has just arrived to call and inform us that we are goiiiing! Yaaaaay!

 

"FINALLY!" I said a little bit too loud. Hehe!

 

The all laughed at me. 

 


~

 


We are on our way to the event. Everyone didn't expect it to rain. I hate it. Wanna know why? Because it just pushed Nini unnie to keep me inside the car and wait for them to finish their fan-meet. Greaaaat! 

 

"But, unnieeeeee! Why can't I just go? I'll behave like I always do..." I threw a tantrum at my Nini unnie. She held me in her arms, hugging me tightly while whispering in my ears.

 

"Baby, stop asking me. I won't let you come with us and get sick. Can you understand that, hmmm?" Nini unnie wipes away my tears. "Come on. Stop crying. To make it up to you. We'll gonna go to your favorite place after the event, okay?" She made me sit on her lap and I rested my head on her chest, looking out of the window. I'm still crying, I can't help it.

 

 


~

 

 

We made it to the ice cream event. You could already see blinks lining up on the booths that are prepared by the company. 

 

So, we're still inside the car. My unnies busy with their own stuff. Nini unnie then give her full attention to me.

 

"Stay here and wait for us to finish, arraso? Manager unnie's gonna be with you. Behave." Nini unnie kissed my cheeks then off she goes. She forgot to tell me her I love you's. *sniff sniff*

 


~

 

 

What to dooooo~ I'm really curious what's happening outside! I can see there are lots of people who attended the event. I wanna be a part of that! AND I WANT ICE CREAM! 

 

Since manager unnie is on the driver's seat. I can easily sneak out of the van. Hehehe. I just need to distract her. 

 

"Unnie...Can you get me some water? Nini unnie forgot to put my water bottle inside my bag. Thank you!" I lied. Sorry God, Mommy, Daddy, and Nini unnie.

 

"*sigh* Alright. But you have to stay here. Your unnie don't want you to get sick." I nodded rapidly and pushed her to the door of the van. 

 

The moment manager unnie left, I opened the door near my seat and went out. It wasn't raining too hard, so, I'll be fine. 

 

I saw my unnies on stage! Wiiiieh! I'll fall in line to get ice cream. That's what the other blinks are doing. It won't take long, right? 

 

About 10 minutes of waiting under the rain. I heard manager unnie calling my name. 

 

"Blink! Why are you outside? Jennie's gonna kill me! Come on, let's go!" Manager unnie carried me towards the van. I guess my plan failed. 

 

"Look at you! You're sulking wet! Let me dry you before you could even catch--"

 

*Sneeze* 

 

"Oh no..." Manager unnie looked at me in horror. What? Why? Is there a bug in my face? Waaaaeyo?! 

 

 

 

-----

 

So, let us count how many "unnie/s" I used...about 40+ HAHAHAHAHA I really at this. 

I tried to draw my own version of baby blink in this story. Ahm, I don't know how to upload it here...so lost. Anyway, I'm not as good as my brother so, I'll just keep it(to myself) Hehe~ 

 

 

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL! 

 

 

Hi, ItsRiotGirlx3. Why are you so sweet? :) I'm doing fine, btw. :D HAVE A GREAT DAY!