Morning

Blink's Dream

 

 

The next morning. Chaeyoung was the first one to wake up. She decided to cook breakfast for everyone. Since they are currently living with baby Blink, she's going to cook pancakes for the little girl.



~



At Jisoo's room


Feeling the heaviness but warm arms around her tiny body, Blink woke up earlier than usual. She then breaks out from the cuddle and left the bed, letting her two unnies sleep.


She went out of the room and the smell of pancakes makes her stomach growl. Out of excitement, she stumbled her way to the kitchen. "Chaengie unnie! Can I have some pancake too?" Blink cheekily asked making Chaeyoung jump from her spot.


"OHMAYGHAD. Don't scare me like that." Chaeyoung placed her left hand near her chest because of the mini heart attack that Blink caused her.


"Sorry, unnie." Blink giggled, her mood is up early in the morning.


"What flavor do you want?" Chaeyoung lifts her up and made her sit on the high chair.


"Milk!" Blink shouted raising both her hands up while swinging her feet back and forth. Chaeyoung has no idea how the hell she'll make a milk flavored pancake but she did try anyway.


Lisa is the third person to wake up, she lazily entered the kitchen and sat down beside Blink who looked at her blankly.


"Goodmorning." She greeted hoarsely, once again surprising Chaeyoung.


"People should stop doing that!" Chaeyoung is now on the floor with a kitchen tool in her right hand. Both Blink and Lisa laughed at her.


"Scaredy cat." Lisa , sticking her tongue out at Chaeyoung while helping the girl get up from her position.



"Am not! Pch. What flavor do you want? Please request something that is easy to make." Chaeyoung continued cooking turning her back on Lisa.



Lisa back hugged Chaeyoung and rested her chin on the taller girl's shoulder. She thought for a while, "Mango!"



"Lisaaaaa!" Chaeyoung whined at her.



"What? It's easy to make! You'll just gonna have to put mangoes on top of it!" Lisa explained breaking the hug.



"I know it's easy. But come on! It's my mangoes!" A frown forming Chaeyoung's face as she faced Lisa.

 


"Arraseoooooo! I'll just have whatever Blink's having." Lisa made her way back from her seat, leaving Chaeyoung feeling guilty.

 


*sigh* I should really learn how to share my mangoes.  Out of habit, Chaeyoung thought while biting her fingers.

 

After waiting for 5 minutes for the pancakes to be cooked. They're setting up the table for them to eat. Lisa went to the fridge to get some milk and Chaeyoung placing the plates on the table.

 

"What about Nini unnie and Jichu unnie?" Blink asked looking back and forth at the two busy girls.

 

"Should I wake them up?" Lisa asked no one in particular. She's now pouring milk for baby Blink.

 

"I'll do it," Chaeyoung quickly headed to Jisoo's room.

 

~

 

Chaeyoung knocked on the door before she entered the room. A very sweet moment welcomed her as her two unnies are cuddled up on the bed still sleeping soundly. She made her way to the two sleeping girls and sat down on the very edge of the bed.

 

"Unnie..." She shakes Jisoo's feet softly. Jisoo slowly opens her eyes, the former's smile greeted her. 

 

"What time is it? And where's Blink?" Jisoo sat down on the bed removing Jennie's arms from her, waking the girl in the process.

 

"It's only 7:30 AM. She's already in the kitchen with Lisa." Chaeyoung said trying her best not to make eye contact with Jennie. 

 

"Heeeey, we're all good, Chaengie." Jennie observed how distant Chaeyoung is. Once the said girl looked up to meet her eyes, Jennie smiled at her and crawled her way over to the girl to give her a hug.

 

"I'm sorry, unnie. It won't happen again." Chaeyoung said on the verge of tears. Jennie having a soft spot for her hugged her tightly and kissed her crown.

 

"How about my morning kisses?" Jisoo tried to whisper but failed since both Chaeyoung and Jennie heard her loud and clear. The two girls giggled while breaking the hug, making Jisoo's lips to form a pout. "I'm serious."

 

"Awww, is my Jichu jelly?" Jennie cooed at her, finally giving her the morning kisses that she wanted  needed. Her lips automatically formed the biggest smile a person could ever see.

 

"Ew." Chaeyoung commented before exiting the room giving her two unnies some privacy.

 

"Pch. She's just jealous because Lisa can't give her morning kisses." Jisoo wraps her arms around Jennie's neck while kissing her all over the face. 

 

It wasn't long till they went out and joined the three other girls in the kitchen because as much as they want to cuddle on the bed, they're still humans who get hungry especially Jisoo.

 

 

-----

 

I'm so so sorry for the very short updates. I don't even know what's happening to me...I'm feeling kinda blue...Please bear with me.

 

Once again., thank you for reading this trash story and I love you!<3<3<3