Mad

Blink's Dream

"We're baaaack!" Jisoo announced as soon as she slides the door of their dorm open.

 

"Someone please help us with the groceries..." Jennie asked struggling with carrying four big eco bags from her grip.

 

They didn't even realize how quiet the dorm is considering they have three maknaes living with them. Jisoo being the oldest was the only one to noticed it since she's not pre occupied with the groceries, unlike Jennie.

 

"Where are those three hiding?" Jisoo squinted her eyes as she tried to look for the three maknaes. She can't even hear giggles not even a single breath. As always, being the eldest she is, she calms herself down not wanting to panic. She turned her gaze to Jennie who is now on her way to the kitchen not even glancing at her. She is now having second thoughts if she should tell Jennie that the girls are nowhere to be found or not.

 

Without hesitation, she tried to video call Chaeyoung's phone. She's biting her thumb as she's cautious that Jennie might see her.

 

"Jichu unnie! Tell the girls to come and eat their ice creams! It's going to melt soon!" Jennie shouted from the kitchen as she continues to stack the items they bought.

 

"Hello?" Chaeyoung answered. A deep sigh of relief was released from Jisoo's mouth.

 

"Where are you guys? Jennie told you, girls, not to go out, right? You are in so much trouble!" Jisoo half whispered half shouted.

 

"We just went to the park since the three of us got  bored...sorry, unnie." Chaeyoung said her voice becoming softer.

 

"Hurry up and come home, RIGHT NOW." Jisoo firmly told the three who are obviously walking back to their dorm since Jisoo can see they are already in the lobby downstairs.

 

"Unnie, where are they? I told you to call them, not to use your phone. Ugh." Jennie frustratingly drags her feet towards Lisa's room, expecting the three girls to be there. Jisoo quickly grab Jennie by the wrist making the girl look at her, confused.

 

"Why?" Jennie whispered still confused.

 

"Jendeukkie, I'm hungryyyyyyyy." Still grabbing Jennie's wrist, Jisoo put on her best aegyo to distract the younger girl. Jennie smiled but her eyebrows furrowed, she doesn't even know how to react on the sudden aegyo.

 

"But we just ate, Jichu." Jennie said with the same amount of cuteness Jisoo used. And you can literally see Jisoo's face became red as a tomato.

 

"I'm still hungry. Cook kimchi fried rice, pleaaaaaaase! The girls would love it too. And I still can't perfect your recipe." Jisoo slightly pulled Jennie towards the kitchen then immediately left to contact the three maknaes.

 

Where the hell are you guys at? Jisoo started to panic.

 

 

~

 

 

"I swear, Lisa! If you don't hurry, Jennie unnie will skin us alive!" Chaeyoung glared at Lisa who is moving like a snail.

 

"Chaeng, relax. We're already in the lobby. Let's just tell Jennie unnie that we just went downstairs to do indoor activities. Simple as that." Lisa calmly said while sipping her drink, she looked down at baby blink who is also doing the same thing as her.

 

"Ohhhh, right! I forgot Jennie unnie is too dumb to fall for that simple plan of yours." Chaeyoung sarcastically replied while rolling her eyes. Her pace not even decreasing. Lisa just shrugging her shoulders at the older girl.

 

They soon arrived at their dorm (taking the elevator, of course). The moment they open the door, an angry Jisoo welcomed them.

 

"Hurry up! Go to Chaeng's room and pretend you guys didn't even go out!" Jisoo practically scolding them using her whispering voice.

 

"Sorry unnie..." Chaeyoung whispered as well.

 

They didn't even notice that a cat-like girl is already behind them and she is not happy at all.

 

"The four of you have a lot of explaining to do," Jennie said before they can even enter the room. The four of them slowly turned their head to the direction where the voice came from.

 

'Uh-oh!'

'SH*T'

'We are so dead'

'Nini...'

 

 

~

 

 

They are currently eating their (already ruined) dinner. Silence surrounds them, no one dares to speak. Jennie joined them on the table even if she doesn't have the appetite to eat. She keeps on poking and playing her food, obviously mad.

 

After half an hour of being silent, someone spoke for the first time. Unfortunately, it's Jennie.

 

"Once you're done with your dinner, wash the dishes. I'll just be in my room. Let's just talk tomorrow morning. I'm not in the mood to talk right now." Jennie said fast not wanting anyone to interrupt her rant. She quickly walked out of the kitchen and went into her room.

 

"Jichu unnie, am I going to sleep on the couch tonight?" Blink asked ready to break down and cry. Jisoo can't help but to giggle at how cute their baby is.

 

"No no no, if you're scared to ask your Nini unnie then you can sleep with me tonight. I'll be with you, don't you worry." Jisoo carefully caresses Blink's cheeks while she wrapped her arms around baby Blink's small body. She looked up at Chaelisa signaling them to wash up and go to bed.

 

We made Jendeukkie angry. Jisoo just sighed hugging Blink tightly for she needs some comfort too.