Dreaming

Blink's Dream

Lisa tucked the blanket up to Blink's chest as the little girl continue to sleep soundly. She kissed the girl's chubby cheeks before she joined Chaeyoung who is now sitting on the floor still watching the movie.

 

*RING RING

 

On the screen of Chaeyoung's phone a picture of Jennie pops out. Lisa snatched the phone from Chaeyoung's side, being the one who answered the video call.

 

"Hey, guys! Are you three girls been well? The dorm isn't burned down yet, right?" Jisoo who is holding the phone said through the screen. 

 

"Yes, unnie. We're not dumb to even set the whole house on fire." Lisa rolled her eyes obviously offended by Jisoo's question. 

 

"We're doing fine, unnie. Blink fell asleep on the couch. Also, we're currently watching Tangled." Chaeyoung squeezed herself to make an appearance on the screen.

 

"My baby fell asleep? At this hour? That's new." Jennie can be heard from the other line. 

 

"She probably got bored watching Tangled. Sooo, I'm guessing it's Lisa's fault." Jisoo said to Jennie not minding the presence of her two maknae. 

 

"Yah, unnie! You shouldn't hang out with Jennie unnie. You're becoming mean." Lisa back fired causing Jennie to get the phone from Jisoo's grip and finally made an appearance. 

 

"What were you saying, Lalisa Manoban?" Jennie raised her eye brows. Her facial expression says she'll kill Lisa once they're done shopping.

 

Lisa gulped visibly, "Okay, unnie, bye!" And then she handed the phone to Chaeyoung as soon as she said those three words. 

 

"Chaeyoung!" Jennie's tone changed from firm to sweet. Lisa's expression screams, Wow, unnie. When it comes to Chaeng you're sweet? Just-WOW.

 

"Hey, unnie! We made pasta for Blink. I guess she likes my cooking. Too bad you didn't see her finish her plate." Chaeyoung informed her unnie. 

 

"That's good then. Thanks, Chaengie, for taking care of my baby." Jennie beamed a smile. 

 

"It's nothing unnie. Blink isn't too hard to babysit. It's actually Lisa who I struggled babysitting." Chaeyoung laughed at Lisa's offended expression. 

 

"How could you, Chaeng. I thought you're on my side..." Lisa said pretending to wipe away a tear. 

 

"Just kidding...Tho, that's actually half true." Chaeyoung couldn't stop from teasing Lisa because she loved the younger girl's exaggerated expressions. Lisa just whined at her. 

 

"Chaeng could you put Blink on the screen. I wanna see her sleeping face." Jennie giggled at her own request. Making Jisoo laugh at her. 

 

"You look like a mom that needs to be away from her three daughter for a month. And your eyes screaming, wanna go home and be with my kids." Jisoo tried to imitate Jennie's voice. 

 

"Jisoo unnie, you're getting good at mimicking Jennie unnie." Chaeyoung and Lisa laughed. 

 

"Chaeng, please...my baby blink." Jennie frowned at the three girls laughing at her. 

 

Chaeyoung flip the phone's camera to film the sleeping baby girl. 


"Awwww...our baby looks so cute, Jennie." Jisoo absentmindedly said smiling at the screen. And Jennie looking at her with wide eyes.

 

"These two looks like a married couple. Jinjja!" Lisa said to Chaeyoung, amazed. "I know right!" Chaeng replied with the same amount of amusement. 

 

"Nini unnie..." Blink murmured loud and clear for the four girls to hear.

 

"Aigoo. Do you miss me already, baby?" Jennie asked softly not wanting to wake up her little sister.

 

Blink nodded with her eyes still closed. Chaelisa looked at each other then looked at the screen once again. Jensoo on the other line doing the same. 

 

"Did she just nod her head?" Jisoo asked, her lips forming a smile.

 

"Unnie, I think she's dreaming." Lisa said with agape.

 

"Awwww, sweetdreams baby blink." Chaeyoung kissed her cheeks gently. 

 

"Gaaaah. I wanna hug her and kiss her too. I miss my baby." Jennie side hugs Jisoo to find comfort. 

 

"I'll be your baby, Jendeukkie." Jisoo hug Jennie tightly at the same time giving the top of Jennie's head a kiss.

 

----

 

Soooooo, my professor is busy with the other department's event...leaving us with a 5 hours vacant. M SO BORED!!!

I just typed it with my phone and it was the hardest thing ever. Huhuhuhu

 

I still haven't decided yet if this is going to be an on-going story...what'd you guys think?