Tangled

Blink's Dream

After having their meal. The three headed down to the living room to watch a Disney movie that Lisa loved some much: Tangled.

"Hurry up! It's starting!" Lisa shouted as she leads the way to the living room.

 

"Chaeyoungieeee unnie, answer me honestly, why is Lalisa unnie acting like a little kid?" Blink asked Chaeyoung with curiosity making the older girl laugh at her question.

 

"To be reaaaally honest, Lisa is a 5 year old girl trapped in a grown ups body." Then they both laughed at Chaeyoung's joke.

 

"HEEEEY! I heard that! Now hurry up before I kill you both" Lisa once again shouted as she peeks her head out to give the two girls a glare.

 

"Neeee~" Blink and Chaeyoung said at the same time making them both look at each other then laugh again.

 

"Seriously, is the hallway that long or are you guys just slowpokes?" Lisa whined as she starts to adjust to her seat trying to get comfortable.

 

"No, unnie. You're just too excited to watch Tangled. Even though you have seen it for like what, a million times now?" Blink savagely replied with her eyes focused on the t.v. screen while eating popcorn.

 

"You really are Jennie unnie's baby sister. You two are mean..." And once again a pout can be seen on Lisa's face. (I can't take her cuteness. GWIYOWO!!!)

 

"Awww, it's okay Lisa. I enjoy watching Tangled with you." Chaeyoung tried to coo the already sulking barbie-looking girl.

"Thanks, Chaengie. At least, you're still here to love me and my Tangled." Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung reaching out to pinch the older girl's cheeks.

 

"Yah! I'll drool if you keep pinching my cheeks." Chaeyoung with a knitted eyebrow leaned away from Lisa's reach.

 

"You're too old for that, Chaeyoung!" Lisa imitated Chaeyoung using exaggerated gestures to tease the girl. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes before she completely gets engrossed with the movie.

 

Lisa, you're too handsome that you can make Chaeyoung drool. Lisa thought to herself with a smirk forming her lips.

 

They didn't even notice that the little girl between them already fell asleep watching the movie.

 

----

 

Yeah, this isn't the end. Since I had nothing to do at school earlier today, I got bored and the result is this. Sorry for being lame and for the short update...I'll make sure that the next chapter is longer. :D ENJOY!!!