Bye

Blink's Dream

Ever since their little moment got interrupted Lisa isn't giving Chaeyoung any of her attention. She's upset that Chaeyoung would hide their unknown relationship to Jennie.


"Come oooon, Lisa! What do you mean by that? You can't possibly mean that we can't-you know..." Chaeyoung whined while holding both Lisa's shoulder. 


"Yes, Chaeng. That's what I meant when I said no more next time." Lisa firmly said looking straight into Chaeyoung's eyes. 


"Aaaaaaaah! Lisa-" 


"SHHHHHH! Lovebirds! Will you keep it down? Are you really gonna argue in front of the kids?" Jennie peeks her head out of Jisoo's room where Jisoo and Blink are staying. They are still sick even with the medicine they took earlier. 


"Unnie, Chaeng won't leave me alone. Jinjja!" Lisa said with a tone of a kindergarten kid. 


"Chaeng, sorry for ruining your moment together with Lisa but please! Not here! Go to your room and talk with Lisa there. My babies need to rest." Jennie smiled apologetic, feeling guilty of interrupting the kiss. 


Lisa on the other hand, went straight to her room, leaving the two confused. Chaeyoung's heart breaks a little at how distant Lisa is to her. Seeing this, Jennie called her out.


"Hey! Don't worry. Lisa loves you more than what you think. She even loves you more than Tangled." Jennie smiled at her before returning inside Jisoo's room.


With that, Chaeyoung thought of a way to make it up to Lisa. To make Lisa feel that she loves the girl just the same. 

 


~

 


"Lisa...?" Chaeyoung called once she opened the door of Lisa's room. 


"Come in." Lisa replied. She's sitting on the chair in front of the table near her bed, busily surfing the internet using her purple laptop.


"I have something for you..." The taller girl stood still near the door. She continued, "We both know that you love Tangled so much and that I have this weird thing for manggoes, right?" 


It caught Lisa's attention. She slowly turned her chair to look clearly at the girl. "What about it? Why are you being weird?" Lisa asked, confused at the sudden question.


Chaeyoung's carrying a big bowl full of ready-to-eat manggoes which is covered by a dvd of Tangled using her left hand and a huge mark that says "Lisa' Property" can be seen glued to the dvd. She shove it in front of Lisa's face which immediately flastered a shocked expression. 


"I wanna make it up to you and also to let you know that I love you more than any delicious manggoes in the world ever combined." A cute wide smile can be seen on Chaeyoung's face, making her cheeks puff like a chipmunk. 


"You don't have to do this, you know. I was just messing with you. Everyone knows how much I can't resist you." Lisa finally stood up from her seat and side hugged Chaeyoung who is obviously satisfied at her own work. 

 

"So, you love me?"Lisa teased with the widest smile she could ever put on. 

 

"You really can't stand not teasing me, can you?" With a poker face Chaeyoung looked at Lisa who beams a mocking smile at her. 


"NOPE! Eehee!" Lisa kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks, the older girl blushed red, one would have a hard time differentiating her with a tomato. 

 

~

 

At Jisoo's room. 

Jennie out of excitement wakes Jisoo up to tell a very important news. She shakes Jisoo's body softly, afraid that she might hurt her. 


Once Jisoo turned her head to look at Jennie, the overly excited girl asked her, "Guess what?"


"What?" The sick girl lazily asked using her deep voice, too y for Jennie to actually got .(NOOOOOO! This is a fluffy story, I won't allow it!) But she did her best to prevent herself from throwing her body on Jisoo's hot one. So, she composed herself before continuing, her excitement never fading, "Chaeng and Lisa are in a relationship."


"Tch. Guess I lost our bet." Jisoo shrugged at the news. 


"Tomorrow! We'll shop all gucci things! You better not bailout!" She reminded Jisoo of their bet and the reason why she's so excited about the new found relationship. 


"Yeah yeah. Now let me sleep! Blink is so soft to cuddle with." Waving her hands in front of Jennie, Jisoo tried to go back to sleep. But of course, Jennie won't let her as the younger girl whined, "Yaaaah! I thought you like my cuddles? Hmmmp!" 


"Are you seriously jealous of your baby sister?" Jisoo now once again cuddled with Blink replied. 


"Well, I know you love me. She's my baby sister and we look alike. I don't know, maybe you'll grew tired of me and hit on my baby instead." The rant so soft Jisoo barely hears Jennie, if the girl wasn't sitting near her back she wouldn't catch any of what Jennie said.


Jisoo turned her head to look at Jennie. "Wtf. Even if you two look alike, I won't do that! I love you so much, I don't think I'll ever fall out of love." 


"Blinks are always saying that I'm the whipped one. They should hear you sometimes!" A blushing Jennie tried to hide her face from Jisoo. The older girl rolled her eyes at the statement, "They don't have to know that! Noooow, I really need to sleep."


"Ooopss, sorry. Go to sleep. I love you too." Jennie caresses Jisoo's hair to help her fall back to sleep. 

 

-----

Hello! I've got some news. I'll be ending this trashy story. '-'


Since my midterm exams are just around the corner, I've got 3 reports, 2 defenses, 1 case study and 1project(and I'm absolutely sure some other projects will be added) soooo, yeaaaah, this not-so-interesting-story will be coming to an end. Byieeeeeeee. Thank you! And I love youuuu! ;)