열일곱

Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  I’m so so sorry I haven’t been active with any of my ongoing stories ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ve been really busy with school and I think the rest of the school year will be this tiring for me because it’s my last year so :/ ugh but I’ll try my best to write if I have the time!!! Meanwhile, I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited chapter :)

 

-

 

 

Seulgi had Joohyun over at her house so that they could plan for their music exam performance. It was cute to see Joohyun wrapped up like a little dumpling with a beanie and a scarf that covered and nose because of the winter. “Seeurirkglii!” Joohyun’s muffled words only makes Seulgi smile even wider and she welcomes her girlfriend with open arms. The shorter girl skips into her arms and nuzzles her head into Seulgi’s chest. “Hi baechu..”

 

“Hi.” She grinned, then turned around and waved her hands at Wendy, as if she was asking her sister to leave. Wendy smirked and nodded at Joohyun. “Eomma told me to make sure you get to Seulgi’s house safely, why are you chasing me away..” She chuckled. 

 

“B- because I’m here already. So you can go now.” Joohyun stuttered, shooing Wendy away once again, making Seulgi laugh. She pinched Joohyun’s chubby cheeks and smiled. “You’re so cute.” 

 

Wendy faked a vomiting noise. “Alright I’ll leave before I actually puke. Take care of her okay?” She says, and Seulgi nods. With that, Wendy waved goodbye and took her leave. 

 

Seulgi feels a tug at her sweater from a certain someone. “Seulgi I don’t want to do work yet.” Joohyun mumbled, letting Seulgi her winter coat for her. The taller girl raised her eyebrows curiously. “Hmm? Then what do you want to do?” 

 

Joohyun shrugged her shoulders, before leaning forward onto Seulgi. “I don’t know.. I wanna talk with you.” That was something Seulgi would’ve never expected from Joohyun. Coming from someone who hated staying in the same spot doing nothing, that suggestion was weird. But she still agreed anyways. “Sure.” 

 

The two girls sat down on the couch in the living room. Seulgi’s parents had errands to run so they weren’t home. So they basically had the whole house to themselves, except for Seulgi’s brother’s room. He was the only one home at the moment. 

 

Joohyun snuggled up against Seulgi on the couch because the winter cold was creeping through the cracks between the door. “Seulgi.” Joohyun suddenly said after a few moments of silence. The taller girl hummed and turned to look at Joohyun. “What if-“ she swallowed. “What if those boys come back?” 

 

Seulgi tensed up at the mention of the bullies, then shook her head. She wanted to be strong for Joohyun. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

 

“B- but what if you’re not here?” She looked up at Seulgi with her big anxious eyes. To see Joohyun like this, hurt her heart. Seulgi quickly guided Joohyun’s head to her shoulder as she rubbed the shorter girl’s back. “Then try your best to protect yourself. Don’t let them hurt you.” 

 

Seulgi would gladly be Joohyun’s personal bodyguard to make sure no one hurts her, but she knew that would’ve been impossible. They both had different classes at times, and Seulgi couldn’t possibly be following Joohyun wherever she went, vice versa. 

 

Joohyun looks at Seulgi with a blank expression for a while before it turns into a grin. “I’ll kick them where it hurts.” She said it so happily that Seulgi couldn’t help but laugh. Joohyun smiled with closed eyes when she felt Seulgi press her soft lips against her forehead. 

 

Joohyun loved Seulgi’s kisses and cuddles. In Joohyun’s eyes, Seulgi resembled a warm fluffy bear. And she didn’t want anyone else to ever own this bear.

 

“Kiss..” Joohyun randomly mumbles, and Seulgi takes that as a sign to peck her all over her face, making her squeal and giggle. “I like kisses.” She says to herself again. 

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes playfully. “Of course you do..” 

 

“And cuddling.” Joohyun added before moving even closer to Seulgi if that was possible. For someone who didn’t like skin ship, Joohyun didn’t mind cuddling up to Seulgi. The warmth she received was nice, especially since it was winter. 

 

Seulgi played with the fabric of Joohyun’s sweater in silence. But it was a comfortable one. There wasn’t a need to say anything at all because just having each other’s presence was enough. “We should head up to my room.” Joohyun blinked and nodded, grabbing hold of Seulgi’s warm hand instinctively. 

 

 

-

 

Seulgi took a glance at Joohyun who was simply sitting on the edge of her bed and swinging her legs back and forth lightly. “So what would you like to show the class?”

 

The girl shrugged. “Um.. I don’t know..” Joohyun rubbed her eye cluelessly while looking all over Seulgi’s room. It wasn’t her first time over at Seulgi’s room but it always amused Joohyun how untidy Seulgi’s room was. The bed covers were bunched up at the foot of her bed, table full of random pens and paper, and clothes piled up at the corner of her room. Joohyun laughed to herself. “Why are you laughing?” Seulgi questioned. 

 

“Your room is so messy..” Joohyun smiled into Seulgi’s chest when she got pulled into a gentle hug by the taller girl. Seulgi let out a sigh. “That’s why I have such a neat girlfriend to even out my messiness.” She chuckled. 

 

Joohyun hopped off the bed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter