Gummy Vampire Fangs

Gummy Vampire Fangs

Thursday May, 18

"Hey"

"You got to be kidding me"

"I'm assuming it work"

"We haven't talk in what? Two weeks, and now this?"

"I thought I should commemorate the way this all started"

"You thought putting my phone number on a flyer all around town, that says and I quote: "Werewolf loudest bark contest, please call this number and you could win $200 for the best bark. Please leave a voicemail and contact info" You thought THAT was a good idea?"

"I thought it was a very creative and hilarious thing to do"

"YOU didn't received over 20 voicemails of werewolf's barking for no reason!"

"Hahaha really? 20? Oh, my Satan!"

".....I didn't know what to think, but then Yifan saw the flyer on his way to soccer practice yesterday and told me"

"That would have been priceless to see"

"The bastard couldn't even talk properly, he was laughing his  off"

"Hahaha I bet!"

"Yeah, well that's Yifan for you"

"Luhan, umm.....joke aside this was the only way I thought I could get you to finally answer my calls and stuff. I have...I...I really wanted to talk you again and it clearly work...so yeah"

"Is that your way of saying you miss me?"

"Yes"

"Good. Well, I have to admit that after the confusion and finding out what the hell was happening, it was a pretty good prank"

"See! I knew you would say that"

"Yeah, well"

"Look, Luhan. I'm really sorry for how things went through, that wasn't my intention at all"

".....I know. And I accept your apology"

"Thanks"

"Plus I think I overreacted a little, so I'm sorry too"

"No, it's okay. You had every reason to react that way"

"Mhm"

"So if I didn't mess up my chance, I though maybe we could finally meet"

"..."

"You know. Like. Umm....where we both are conscious of each other and you know...we....we could talk face to face?"

"Minseok, I still like you even though I was really mad and everything. But to be honest I'm glad you called and if you're serious, then I'm more than happy to finally meet you"

"I'm really am"

"Well in that case then, let's do it. I never told you but I'm captain of my school soccer team and tomorrow we have an important game"

"Somehow I'm not that surprised"

"What do you mean?"

"You're one of the popular kids aren't you?"

".....kinda"

"Hahah you really are the stereotypical popular pretty boy"

"Hey! You said I was hot! And I'm not pretty, okay?"

"Get over yourself, Luhan. We both know you are, so don't fight with me"

"Whatever. So, what do you say?"

"I'm gonna think about it"

"Are you serious?"

"Hell no! haha I'm just kidding Luhan"

"Wait until I see you. You're going to pay"

"I didn't know the pretty boy was "

"Oh bite me, candy man"

"Only if you ask nicely"

"Seok!"

"Hahaha"

"Okay. Moving on please"

"I bet you're blushing"

"MOVING ON"

"Hahaha Fine"

"Okay, so the game starts at 8 and we could meet at the end. And maybe get something to eat later"

"Perfect. I know exactly where we could go after"

"Should I be worried?"

"Maybe~~"

"Look who is the incorrigible one now"

"You know you like it"

"I do"

"..."

"Haha can't wait to see you tomorrow, Seok"

"Me too, Lu"

 

Friday May, 19

Nervous but eager. That's how Minseok felt since he wake up this morning on his coffin bed with a new text message from a certain pretty boy, wishing him a good morning. He tried not to over think today's plans to much, not that it matter but he still tried. So to take his mind out of it, he went in the direction of his kitchen to start the day by feeding his adorable cat Tan and to have some blood vitamin juice, black coffee and a steamy hot breakfast.

Two hours later he's cleaning and organizing as much as possible his little but homey apartment. He started living alone one year ago when he got into college and his mother always told him to be prepared, because you never know when uninvited people would arrived. All though, now cleaning is a little of an obsession for him so he's not sure what to think....oh well.

After finishing everything he goes to his bedroom, takes off his shoes and lays down on his queen size bed. He then moves his head to look at his clock on the bedside table by his right and notices he still has three more hours to kill. So he knows he has more than enough time to take a shower, get ready and get on time to Luhan's game. Besides, he decided the night before what to wear so he wouldn't spent those same three hours making himself crazy, deciding what did or didn't look good on him while fantasising how Luhan would react when he sees him later.

Getting to the school's soccer field was easy. But as he gets closer and closer to the bleachers fill with screaming families and kids he feels those nerves from the morning making a comeback. He's just minutes from calling Luhan when he hears someone screaming his name somewhere on the top part of the black and red bleachers. And sure enough when he looks up he sees Yixing and a young looking kid waving at him. When he finally gets to the top of the bleachers, Yixing puts his arm across his shoulder in a side hug and introduces him to Sehun, Luhan's little brother. Minseok thinks that Sehun and what he remembers of Luhan look almost identical. They smile at each other but before Minseok can say anything Sehun speaks up.

"You're smaller than I thought" Sehun says when he shakes Minseok's hand with a small smirk on his lips.

But Minseok doesn't even blink when he says "I still have more ideas for pranks I could tell your brother, so shut up you brat" and that only makes Yixing snort at his reply while Sehun just rolls his eyes and smiles good naturedly at Minseok.

Minseok then sits down with each boy at opposites sides of him and Sehun takes the silence that surround them, as his opportunity to start telling him how hilariously brilliant Minseok's last prank to his brother was and to tell him he's his new hero. That only makes Yixing and Minseok laugh louder but specially Minseok because he sees how cute Sehun really is when he's not being a brat. Soon after the band's music starts, the cheerleaders get up for their cheer and everyone that is there starts to chant and scream for their school's team showing their support. He's really nervous but really excited to see Luhan play soccer. And so, he can't wait for this event to start and for them to hopefully win the game. Just then he feels someone tapping on his shoulder and he looks up to his left. Yixing is smiling at him while showing him his cellphone.

"Luhan just texted me to say to you, that he hopes you won't drool too much when you see him play in those shorts and for you to wish him good luck"

Just as Yixing finished reading the text, Minseok mumbles a "I'm going to kill that pretty boy" and tries but fails to hide his probably very pink cheeks from his now two friends that are laughing their asses off. But thankfully they shut up when the announcer finally says the game will start soon.

If someone ask him how the game went, he probably wouldn't know what to say and would have lied his way through the conversation. Because as soon as he saw Luhan and his team run towards the field he couldn't get his eyes away from a certain pretty boy. He spent the whole hour of the game watching Luhan. The way Luhan moved, run, looked on those damn shorts and smiled when he or someone on his team did a good pass, and that was making Minseok feel like a school boy with a crush on the popular jock but he couldn't help it, even if he tried. Not that he wanted to.

His little day dream got shut down when he felt a pair of hands on his arms and heard loud screams all around him. But specially by the two very loud boys at his sides. He then gets pull upwards by Yixing who is jumping up and down and by a very happy Sehun. They both start screaming at the same time making Minseok think he missed something important while day dreaming about soccer shorts, strong looking thighs and doe eyes.

"THEY WON! Luhan scored the last goal!!!" Yixing and Sehun scream at the same time at each side of Minseok, making him a little deaf after all that screaming.

Minseok is in shock for all but a minute looking at them, until the meaning of what they just said gets to his head. And when it does, Minseok smiles and starts jumping and screaming like the rest of them. Because oh my Satan! His boy Luhan won! Luhan's team just won! But before Minseok can get really into their little victory dance he feels his cellphone vibrate on his jeans pocket. He stops for a second to look for it and take it out.

He notices Yixing stops jumping by his side and looks at him, but Minseok quickly tells him someone is calling him. Yixing then winks at him knowingly and tells him he will go with Sehun to look for their boyfriends. When Minseok finally sees who is calling he quickly answers with a little smirk on his lips.

"Hey garlic boy" From where Minseok is in the bleachers, he starts looking for said soccer player and soon finds him in the middle of the field. Luhan is surrounded by his teammates and coach, looking at his shoes while talking on his phone with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey candy man, did you enjoy the view?"

"That ego of yours is too big for your own good, Luhan"

"Nah. I think I deserve it, I mean did you saw my moves? C'mon I was great out there"

"Whatever you say Lu" Minseok looks around him and sees people are starting to leave so he sits down again while listening to Luhan and starts looking for that special bag he brought with him.

"Candy man, you wound me. No, but really where are you?"

"In the bleachers"

"Oh, I though you were with Xing... Where is he? I told him to look for you"

"We were watching the game together, but then Yixing and your brother went to look for their boyfriends"

"Figures, those two can't live without their boyfriends. So, what are you wearing?"

"Clothes"

"Really? I though you were "

"In your dreams"

"Oh, believe me Seok, in my dreams you do more than just being "

"..."

"HAHAH"

"You little ert!"

"I bet you're blushing, I wish I could see you. Where are you?"

"Guess"

"That's not fair"

"At least try"

"Don't want to and besides I don't know how you look, remember? So you have to help me here"

"You're no fun"

"I don't care. I have waited long enough to meet you. So you better tell me where you are"

"So bossy"

"Seok!"

"Haha calm down, Lu"

"Are you still on the bleachers?"

"Yep" By now Minseok is pretty much alone in the top part of the school's bleachers. There's a small group of people by the gates but pretty much everyone else has already left with their families and friends.

But when Minseok looks back at Luhan he can't hold back his laugh, because he sees Luhan looking everywhere for him in the wrong side of the soccer field.

"I don't see you"

"Look behind you" Just as Minseok says it, Luhan turns around and looks his way.

When Minseok raises his arm to wave at him, Luhan finds him instantly. They stare at each other for what seems to be hours or maybe for a minute, he can't really tell. What Minseok can see though is that Luhan is undeniable checking him out and it's making him a bit self conscious. Or a lot. But before he can chew on his lower lip and start over thinking anything, he sees Luhan's smile getting bigger by the second until he's moving and soon running his way up the stairs on the bleachers. When Luhan is just inches in front of Minseok, he can see how sweaty and gorgeous Luhan really is.

"So this is you" Luhan's big doe eyes are looking at every small detail of Minseok's face and body but Minseok can't tell what exactly he's thinking and that makes him nervous.

"This is me" Minseok shyly says while looking at his right hand. The one that is holding the black and white small plastic bag.

"You're adorable, just as I thought you would be" Minseok quickly looks up with eyes wide open at that comment and says:

"And you're as st-" But Minseok doesn't even get to finish when he gets interrupted by Luhan's kinda chapped but at the same time soft lips on his mouth.

Minseok doesn't really know what to think at first, but when those lips get more insisting and he feels strong hands holding his waist to move him closer, he finally realises that this is Luhan aka the guy he's being falling for, throughout random but fun phonecalls at his work place. And so he quickly and he might add enthusiastically kisses him back while moving his own hands to Luhan's shoulders and long neck. They kiss and bite each others lips for a while until Luhan's tongue makes Minseok gasp and open his mouth. Minseok only thought is that this is way better than talking, specially when said kiss is getting more hot and passionate. But of course Luhan can't keep quite for long.

"You taste like candy" Luhan mumbles against his lips before kissing him again.

"Way to ruin the moment, Luhan" he moves his head back a bit to look at him, but Luhan only laughs and scratches behind his neck with the hand that's not currently holding Minseok by his hip, and defends himself by saying:

"What? I never said I didn't liked it" Making them both laugh.

Minseok rolls his eyes just as he hits Luhan in his arm for good measure "Shut up and keep kissing me"

"Not before you tell me what is that bag"

"Oh...um" Minseok blushes before giving Luhan the small black and white bag full of candy, the one he was still holding in his right hand.

"Wait....is this?" Luhan recognises the bag and when he opens it so see what's inside, he can't help but laugh.

"....this is stupid" Luhan's laugh only makes Minseok blush harder. He starts taking a step back but Luhan doesn't let him and moves the hand that was holding Minseok's hip, down to hold his hand while interlacing their fingers.

"Don't insult our candy, Seok" With a wide smile Luhan takes one out to eat and puts one in Minseok's open mouth.

"Such a kid" Minseok says while chewing the candy "But yes, these are gummy vampire fangs"

Luhan smiles before eating another candy and points at him with the hand that is holding their hands together "I knew you would do something like this"

"No you didn't Luhan!" He says while grabbing the bag to take one out too.

"Well I hoped so and it happened!"

"Whatever....can we go now?" Minseok looks around them and realizes they're the last two people in the park and starts looking for his phone to look at the hour.

"Where too, Seok?" Luhan curious eyes follow his every move.

Minseok looks up at him with a cheeky smile and says "To where all this started"

"I don't think Yifan would like us to interrupt his and Yixing alone time"

"No, you moron!" Minseok hits Luhan's arm while bursting out laughing "Haha! I meant the candy store"

"Oh! Well that makes sense too" Luhan embarrassed looks around him trying to hide his probably blushing face but that only makes Minseok giggle. When Luhan looks at him Minseok winks at him and still laughing says:

"You're lucky I like you so much"

But Luhan with a smirk of his own replies "Let's go to Bloody Sugar Pop and I will show you how lucky you really are"

"ert!!" Luhan thinks there's nothing funnier than an embarrassed red face Minseok trying to hit him. But he also thinks Minseok looks like an adorable kitten when he's mad. He likes that. A lot.

"Hahaha! C'mon my cute candy man" Luhan tries to hug the smaller one but Minseok doesn't let him and starts walking down the stairs while saying:

"Get away from me, you dirty garlic boy!"

Luhan laughs and runs towards him. When he's by Minseok's side he puts his arm through his shoulders and continue going down the stairs, making him get closer to Luhan's own warm body. But he can't stop laughing at Minseok's grumpy face so to make up for it Luhan leaves soft kisses in Minseok's cute ear, chubby pink cheeks and pouty lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fin~ :) finally! haha 
Hope you guys liked it and thank you all for reading, voting and commenting (even the silent readers!) 
See you all when I get another idea for a story or something ❤