Eat the candy

Gummy Vampire Fangs

Monday April, 17

"Hello?"

"You haven't called at the store"

"...Seok?"

"No. The boogie man! Of course it's me you idiot"

"How lovely. Note the sarcasm"

"You wound me, Luhan"

"I bet. But how did you get my number? Not that I'm complaining for this lovely surprise"

"You called pretty much everyday, so it wasn't that hard to get your number"

"Wouldn't be easier to have ask Yixing? He's my best friend and your friend too, he would have given it to you if you had ask"

"..."

"Hahah Oh, my dear naive candy man"

"Whatever"

"Don't be embarrassed. But to answer your question, I just been busy with soccer, parties and school. You know the usual. But I'm sorry I didn't called"

"I should have guessed"

"Besides three days is not that long"

"..."

"Did you miss me that much? Awww~~"

"Stop being annoying"

"You can't fool me, Seok. I know you missed me but it's okay I missed you too"

"I bet"

"In fact, I have been wondering if we should finally meet in person"

"...oh"

"You enthusiasm kills me"

"No no. It just tha- I mean we talk on the phone. A lot. But I don't know. I never though our little phonecalls would, you know... I mean, it-"

"What does that mean? You don't want to meet me? Did I did something wrong?"

"What? No no no! That's not it Luhan! I swear. It's just tha-"

"Are you nervous? You know, to finally meet each other and stuff"

"...yes, aren't you?"

"You're really cute, did you know that? And yes Seok, I'm nervous but I'm also very curious to see you in the flesh. I want to know if my imagination of you is accurate or not"

"I don't even want to know"

"Then it will remain my dirty little secret"

"Good, I don't want to be corrupt by your filthy ways"

"I'm a 100% sure you're no angel"

"Wouldn't you like to know"

"Oh believe me I would"

"..."

"I'm smiling, just so you know"

"Creep"

"You know you love me. But back to the topic. If you are not prepared to meet now, it's okay Minseok. I'm not going anywhere. So just tell me when you're ready and we will make plans. Okay?"

"...okay"

"Talk to you later, Seok"

"Yeah....bye, Luhan"

 

Thursday April, 20

"Luhan is too early, what do you want?"

"Guess who's birthday it's today?!"

"Dracula's?"

"IT'S MINE! M-I-N-E! TODAY IS OFFICIALLY YOUR BOY LUHAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!"

"Oh my Satan, you're loud"

"Sing to me happy birthday, Seok! I want my present! Where's my present??"

"If I was next to you I would punch you"

"Candy man your threats don't bother me today~ Today is my day and everything is going to be awesome!"

"I feel a headache coming soon"

"SEOK~~ MINSEOK ~~"

"SHUT UP!"

"Bye, Minseok~~ be a good candy man today!"

"Ugh"

 

 

6 hours later

"Hi! This is Bloody Sugar Pop. You them we wrap them, how may I help you?"

"I knew you loved me"

"I assume you received my gift"

"Yes, yes I did. I can't believe you"

"Oh. But I think you can"

"You send me a mini soccer field made out of all my favorite candies! How the hell did you made this?! It's so cool! It looks like Lego's! I don't even want to ruin it by eating it"

"Really?"

"No! Who I'm kidding? I have already eaten half of it!! If I get cavities from this, is your fault. But I don't even care! This are so good~~~ thank you so much, you're the best, Seok!"

"You're such a kid"

"Oh and by the way, don't think I didn't see the little separate bag of gummy vampire's fangs. Is that our candy now?"

"Just because you send me a bag of them before, doesn't make them our candy, Luhan"

"Well in my head they're our candy now"

"You're incorrigible. But I'm glad you liked it"

"I really did. It made me happy, Minseok"

"Then my work here is done"

 

Friday April, 21

"Hey, Yixing"

"Hey~ little man!"

"Don't call me that"

"Haha. So, what's up?"

"Look um.. I just wanted to say thanks. You know for telling me Luhan's favorite candies and for delivering my gift on his birthday"

"Yeah man, no problem"

"Great"

"So. When are you going to tell him, you already have met?"

"Yixing"

"I know you like him and I know he likes you. You two talk pretty much every day and he talks about you all the time at school. So don't even try to-"

"You know I can't"

"Why? Because he doesn't remember you?"

"Because...ahh! Look, I myself didn't recognized him when he first called, but after a while I did. But he didn't, so I just... I don't know...I played along I guess"

"Minseok, he was drunk when you two met. You can't exactly blame him. And plus he won't get that mad. I mean, I think a little bit at first but if you explain everything to him, he will understand. Believe me, I know him, okay?"

"I have to go"

"...Fine. But at least promise me you will think about it"

"Yixing"

"He deserves to know. And he's getting more and more anxious to meet you"

"I know"

"Just think about it, okay?"

"Okay"

"I'm happy you two are getting closer, but that doesn't mean I want to keep acting like I don't know anything"

"Look I will tell him. So just...please don't tell him"

"I won't. That's your secret to tell, but do it soon"

"Okay.....thanks, Yixing"

"Yeah. See you at work, later"

"Bye, Yixing"

"Bye, Minseok"

 

Monday April, 24

"Hello! This is Bloody Sugar Pop. You them we wrap them, how may I help you?"

"Yeah. Hi, I was wondering do you sell fire hot candy rocks?"

"Yes, sir. We do have them and if you are interested we have a wide variety of dragons candies"

"Cool. But that's alright, I just want 3 bags of fire hot candy rocks. But make one of the bags extra hot"

"Will do, would that be all?"

"Not really. I wanted to ask who are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"My boyfriend is Yixing, you may know him and we both are best friends with Luhan"

"Oh. So you're Yifan, right?"

"The one and only. But that wasn't the reason I called. Well besides the candy. I was just curious who you were and plus I wanted to ask if you two are a thing? Or something? Xing won't tell me anything"

"..."

"I can hear you breathing, so I know you're still there"

"Right"

"And?"

"Yes, garlic boy and me are a thing. We are planing to have a mini soccer team of baby vamps too"

"Hahaha. He mentioned you called him that"

"Yeah well, he calls me c-"

"Candy man, yes I know. Well, now I get why he likes you so much"

"Because of my sarcasm?"

"That and because you're cute"

"Umm....thanks?"

"No problem. Well I hope to see you again"

"What? What do you mean again?"

"It was my party you went to and before you ask. Yes, I saw you two flirting and dancing, although Luhan was way to drunk on Kyungsoo's famous drinks to remember that night"

"Yeah, I have heard of those drinks"

"They're really good. You should go to another party of ours, but this time earlier so you can keep Luhan from getting drunk and stuff"

"....I will think about it"

"Your choice. But if it helps, I'm rooting for you two"

"That wasn't what I thought you would say"

"Why? You thought I was going to threatened you or something?"

"Kinda, yes"

"That's not my style. And plus Yixing would kill me if I did something like that"

"This have been a weird call for me"

"Well, it was going to happened sooner or later. But going back to my candies, I will pick them up at the store but don't tell Yixing"

"Why?"

"Because it's funny to surprise my boyfriend"

"That's true"

"He's weird but I love him. Well, I have to go if I want to get there on time. Hope to see you later"

"Yeah, of course. Bye"

"Bye, Minseok"  

 

Friday April, 28

"Hey, Luhan"       

"Hey, Seok! Funny, I was just about to call you"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah! But you go first. So what's up?"

"Okay. Look umm I think we need to tal-"

"Wait a second my brother is-...... YAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!.....NO! GIVE ME TH-!"

"Hello?"

"..."

"Lu? You there?"

"Are you the famous Minseok? The one from the candy store?"

"...........why is everyone asking that? Who is this?"

"Sehun, the better looking sibling but that's not important now. What I want to know is, if you are the one responsible for what happened to me in school?"

"Eh..."

"NO! GIVE IT BACK! SE-!............ Look, I know my brother didn't come up with that. So that means he either got it from the internet or from a friend"

"Right....Is Luhan okay?"

"Oh, he's fine don't worry. But back to the topic, I have noticed he's been more attached to his phone lately and with the amount of times he has talked about a guy from a candy store, it wasn't that hard to connect the dots"

"I was just helping out, man"

"You're an evil guy, but I'm impress. Oh! And thanks for telling Kai about the gummy candies, the bloody beating hearts were my favorites"

"Kai?"

"Yeah, my werewolf boyfriend. He called some time ago to buy me candy, because I was ignoring him for laughing about your prank"

"Oh! That guy"

"Well, I think I have irritated my brother enough for now. But please don't give him more prank ideas, I have a reputation to maintain at school"

"Sure"

"SEHUN YOU BRAT!!!!! AHH!...."

"..."

"..."

"Lu?"

"Hey, sorry about that. Please ignore him"

"He wasn't that bad"

"You say that because you don't live with him"

"That's true"

"Yeah he's a brat"

"How come he knows who I am?"

"He eardrops into Xing and mine conversions, unfortunately"

"Haha, so I guess he's truly the annoying little brother"

"Completely. So...umm what was it, that you wanted to talk about?" 

"Oh. You know what, is not important"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry. But go a head, you wanted to tell me something too, right?"

"Oh! Yeah! So my friend Tao is throwing a party next week  and I promised you, I wound keep trying to make you go to one. So what do you think?"

"Luhan"

"It's going to be epic, I swear! There is going to be drinks, awesome music, a lot of crazy people, a huge swimming pool and me of course"

"Has anyone ever tell you, you're full of yourself?"

"Haha a couple of times, but I'm awesome so I don't care. And besides I want to meet you and introduce you to my friends, even though you already know Xing. So c'mon, please~"

"..."

"Please, Seok~~"

"I will think about it"

"Really?! Well that was easy haha"

"Don't make me regret what I said"

"No no no! It's cool! Take your time and tell me later"

"Whatever. I have to go now, Lu"

"Sure, but talk to you later candy man"

"Bye, Luhan"

"Bye, Seok"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! So thankfully the hurricane wasn't so bad where I live, but I still don't have electricity or water. I'm at a friends house updating

this, so I hope you guys like this chapter :)